What Are Your Plans For Easter?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm pretty excited right now because I still dye eggs for Easter and I'll be doing that next Friday since I have plans going on the next day, then on Easter Sunday I will be having my Easter Sunday sermon (I also have the Palm Sunday one this Sunday and Good Friday's next week.) and going over to my cousin's house for Easter dinner. Oh and I will be making a peanut butter squares dessert that I got off of my E.B's Factory thread with the help of Toffeenut Baconsmuggler and who can possibly forget good old Easter candy? ;)

no he didnt.

Yes He did. Whether or not you want to accept it and His free gift of eternal salvation is entirely up to you. It doesn't change the fact that He still did it because He loves you.

Yes He did. Whether or not you want to accept it and His free gift of eternal salvation is entirely up to you. It doesn't change the fact that He still did it because He loves you.

Where do you think free will comes from?
Why do we have balances in every aspect of life?
Why do we have day and night
why do we have life and death
big short

it’s all balanced and signs are always there closed minds can’t see it though because of an event that made you hate him or teaching that created the chit doesn’t exist, but most find out when it’s too late.

That's Christmas for one and for two I hope you're just being sarcastic because there's nothing wrong with Santa and the Easter Bunny as long as Jesus comes first. :)

I wasnt alive back then

No, but He still knew about you before you were born and I meant He died for the human race in general. He didn't die for animals, but I still think all animals go to Heaven because they're like babies and little children who don't understand what sin is.

No, but He still knew about you before you were born and I meant He died for the human race in general. He didn't die for animals, but I still think all animals go to Heaven because they're like babies and little children who don't understand what sin is.
jesus was no nostradamus

Forum List

Back