What are your nationalities?

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
Just curious. You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Me.....

Mom's side:
French
Irish
Scottish
Welsh
Pollish
German

Dad's side:
Columbian
Cuban

Anyone else?:)

Interesting combo - here's my mutt background:

Mom's side:

Austrian
American Indian
English

Dad's Side:

Italian
Dutch

Originally posted by Sir Evil

I think I am mostly German with a few of those other little odd ball nationalities thrown in for good flavor!

Same here!:p:

I bet I got you all beat for weirdness!

Dad's side:
Germany (I think)

Mom's side:
Scotland
Luxembourg!!!

Yeah, I'm 1/4 Luxembourgian. I actually looked it up and not only did I find a picture taken on top of a mountain, and the ENTIRE COUNTRY is in the picture!!! I also did the math and found that Aiken County (the county I live in now, for the slow folks) is almost twice as big as Luxembourg. Kinda cool. Or not.

let see:

dad's side:
New York

mom's side
Massachusetts

that makes me 100% American :D what were you people concieved at an orgy at the un?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Dads side:
Norwegian

Mom's side
Native American(cherokee)
Irish
French

Norwegian = hairy viking

Native American (what makes him nice to look at)

French = check out da nose

Irish = ? Damn dude, we've been married HOW long and I did not know this?

ME

Italian & Cajun (re cajun - not just from there; AM ONE)
Plus Im a red head. All of this together means that Im a bitch from hell when I get pissed off - have proof of that....ref. husband

My father is somewhat Scottish, but I dont claim him so its a mind/matter thing.

Re the Italian - yes I can prove it....my nose is only exceeded in size by DK's :p:

If you ever had something INTERESTING to SAY, I might listen

:cof:

German
Czech
Polish
Not sure of the rest, none of us know the hisroty of Grandfather as his parents were never really known.

Well, I'm 100% southern, but as for country of origin before the colonies.

Mom's side:
Mainly Scotch-Irish with some American Indian.

Dad's side:
Random mix of British (Scottish, Irish, Welsch, and English) with some American Indian.

What's left of my British roots makes is mainly the Scotch-Irish part, which makes me resistant to many substances (if I drank, I would be able to do so quite well) and good in a fight. My American Indian blood means I tan easily and I'm a master marksman.

Quite simple for me

Mums side:

Scottish

Dads side:

Irish (REP)

Me English :D , respective family sides are still present in the above region and country (infact I'm looking at a scottish member of family now,grrrrrr :) . Have no love for Ireland whats so ever and only care for Scotland as its part of my country United Kingdom of Great Britain. If the UK ever breaks up then my allegiance stays south of that line that runs from Carlisle to Berwick-upon-Tweed.

Well, I'm 100% american but since I know what you mean...

100% red haired, blue eyed, fair skinned..........................

italian!

Yup...both parents are 1st generation americans with parents 100% from Italy.

I am also southern as I grew up in the south and went to school at Virgina Tech.

I only have one question, how can Sir Evil and Jimmy be of different heritage?????

Guess i'm the only full breed dog here. 100% GREEK BY BIRTH, AMERICAN BY CHOICE! Nobody get you panties in a bunch I got love for two countries.

Originally posted by OCA
Guess i'm the only full breed dog here. 100% GREEK BY BIRTH, AMERICAN BY CHOICE! Nobody get you panties in a bunch I got love for two countries.
Um, I'm a full breed too. See above.

Forum List

Back