What are your nationalities?

Ooops my apologies, I think I skipped that because I had saw a pattern developing:p: Italia he? We're practically cousins! Ever been? I was there in 85 on my way to Greece. Nice country, better looking gals!

Originally posted by OCA
Guess i'm the only full breed dog here. 100% GREEK BY BIRTH, AMERICAN BY CHOICE! Nobody get you panties in a bunch I got love for two countries.
You know what they say about those Greeks!?:laugh:

Moi wrote:
I only have one question, how can Sir Evil and Jimmy be of different heritage?????

Lizzy wrote:
I saw that!

I'm confused why you 2 think that. Here's what Sir Evil wrote:

"I think I am mostly German with a few of those other little odd ball nationalities thrown in for good flavor!"

And here's what I wrote:

"German
Czech
Polish
Not sure of the rest"

Am I missing something you 2 are referring to? I think Evil just didn't know the exact nationalities, which is why he called them 'odd ball'. :)

Yes, I've been to italy. Great country. some day I'll take my son there. He's not 100%...he's a mutt just like his daddy.

Which brings me to Evil and Jim...I swear that Evil had something else there originally. If I misread it, my apologies. But I guess I wasn't alone...thanks Lizzy!

Dammit Laynce you need to fly up with me on the 28th 2 cajuns in yankee land ... It would be a visit the north would never forget !! :D

I'm half Mexican and half Polish. I made a run for the border and got lost. HEY-OOOOO!

Originally posted by Lizzy
In KL's words......PFFFFFFFFT to you both!:laugh:

I just caught this.....

LOL!!!!

Pffffttttt is great - it conveys so much with so little effort. I pppfffttt dk often, people on the highway who cant drive (which is everyone but me), people I dont like (according to dk, that is also everyone but me - but thats not true - I like some people...just not many lol), hell...Pffftttt is just great period!

:p:
:D

Just to straighten out the Evil and Jim thing - here's what I remember - could be wrong -Dad's side: GrandFathers's side German, Grandmother's side - 100% Czech - Mom's Side: GrandMother's side German, English - GrandFather's Side, German, English, Dutch.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
That's a hell of a mix!:D

I think I am mostly German with a few of those other little odd ball nationalities thrown in for good flavor!

I know. People never believe me when I tell them that I'm half hispanic, and not a Catholic.

Originally posted by Gop guy
I know. People never believe me when I tell them that I'm half hispanic, and not a Cathoilic

My wife has the same issue....and she is full blooded hispanic with blond hair and green eyes.

Forum List

Back