What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The topic was children being born with a "gay gene" being bullied and told by their religious right parents that they must "change" resulting in a higher suicide rate that average. That you could not REFUTE the FACT that this does lead to higher suicide rates means that you have conceded your position.

No that was not the topic SFB , at least youare consistent - because you're Wrong again - you responded to my post
what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have

Your post was not the origin of this specific topic!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9261929-post1664.html

Your post was a feeble attempt to deflect from the fact that religious homophobia is a major cause of suicide amongst LBGT youth.

WRONG:

NOOMI: There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

GreenBean Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Derideo Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

GreenBean Really - ya think so ? Then pray tell - what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide

Derideo Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts

So tell me asswipe - where do you even find the topic of Youth in his exchange - You simply can't tell the difference between Adults and Kids can you ? Perhaps because you're so Child like yourself - Let me ask you something faggot - are you attracted to Children ? Do you support "Intergenerational Intimacy "

Last edited:
Deliaro, the ACA forces people to buy insurance or pay a penalty, that's the bottom line.

It supports my argument, so you change the subject.

Get back on your corner before your pimp sees you.

No that was not the topic SFB , at least youare consistent - because you're Wrong again - you responded to my post

Your post was a feeble attempt to deflect from the fact that religious homophobia is a major cause of suicide amongst LBGT youth.

WRONG:

NOOMI: There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

GreenBean Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Derideo Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

GreenBean Really - ya think so ? Then pray tell - what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide

Derideo Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts

So tell me asswipe - where do you even find the topic of Youth in his exchange - You simply can't tell the difference between Adults and Kids can you ? Perhaps because you're so Child like yourself - Let me ask you something faggot - are you attracted to Children ? Do you support "Intergenerational Intimacy "

Too bad you cannot cut & paste accurately!

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 - There are two possibilities; homosexuality if genetic, or it is not.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Quote: Originally Posted by Derideo_Te - Nope! There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

Quote: Originally Posted by Noomi - They won't have abortions, they will just start brainwashing the kid as soon as it is born, so it grows up hating itself and commits suicide.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenBean - Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Derideo_Te - Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

What you erroneously ascribed to Noomi was posted by me.

In the accurate reconstruction of the thread Uncensored and I both referred to fetuses. Noomi referred to a kid who will grow up "hating itself and commits suicide". My post was about the LBGT suicide rate caused by religious homophobes.

So to answer your inane question the ONLY person who WASN'T talking about youth was YOU!

Having proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you lack the comprehension to intelligently engage in this debate your contributions will be treated with the contempt they deserve. Failing to respond in a civil manner will be dealt with in due course. Have a nice day.

Deliaro, the ACA forces people to buy insurance or pay a penalty, that's the bottom line.

It supports my argument, so you change the subject.

Get back on your corner before your pimp sees you.

Ironic given that you cannot prove your own erroneous allegation!

:badgrin:

They are human beings and American citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as everyone else.

God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24

Religious arguments have no place in matters of government and law. Therefore, your opinion does not matter.

Deliaro-Duh, it would be a slippery issue. If homosexuals are considered legally a race under the 14th amendment, then what is to stop them from claiming that aborting gay fetuses is state-sanctioned genocide of the gay race?

Ain't that some shit? Gay normalization will take away a woman's right to choose if it is true that gays are a race.

Try and stick to the question this time?

Last edited:
Deliaro-Duh, it would be a slippery issue. If homosexuals are considered legally a race under the 14th amendment, then what is to stop them from claiming that aborting gay fetuses is state-sanctioned genocide of the gay race?

Onus is on you to prove that allegation, LJ. No response is required until you can make your case. Good luck.

Onus is on you to prove that allegation, LJ. No response is required until you can make your case. Good luck.

You really are slow...

Are gays currently considered "minorities" protected under the 14th amendment?

Yes.

So again, Deliaro-Duh...

Under which definition do they fall under?

Country of Origin?

Nope.

Religion?

Nope.

Gender?

Nope. They're called homosexuals because they have sex with people of the same sex(a.k.a gender).

Race?

This is the only other choice, dummy. The 14th amendment does not cover behaviors. You're probably too stupid to understand the argument, which is to be expected from Deliaro-Duh, "the font of all stupidity"... But try to understand.

Last edited:
They are human beings and American citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as everyone else.

God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24

Religious arguments have no place in matters of government and law. Therefore, your opinion does not matter.

ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE ONLY LAWS THAT COUNT FOR ALL ETERNITY,little man's laws are here today and gone tomorrow!!!

You really are slow...

Are gays currently considered "minorities" protected under the 14th amendment?

Yes.

So again, Deliaro-Duh...

Under which definition do they fall under?

Country of Origin?

Nope.

Religion?

Nope.

Gender?

Nope. They're called homosexuals because they have sex with people of the same sex(a.k.a gender).

Race?

This is the only other choice, dummy. The 14th amendment does not cover behaviors. You're probably too stupid to understand the argument, which is to be expected from Deliaro-Duh, "the font of all stupidity"... But try to understand.

Your appalling ignorance is on display again, LJ! :badgrin:

The 14th Amendment does not "protect minorities". The terms "race", "religion" and "gender" appear nowhere in the text. That is why you were challenged to prove your idiotic allegation.

Needless to say you not only failed to do so but you have never even read the 14th Amendment either.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The "equal protection" clause applies to "ALL CITIZENS".

As US citizens gays are entitled to "equal protection of the laws".

Ask an adult where you live to explain what that means since it is patently obvious that you don't have a clue.

WRONG:

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 - There are two possibilities; homosexuality if genetic, or it is not.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Quote: Originally Posted by Derideo_Te - Nope! There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

Quote: Originally Posted by Noomi - They won't have abortions, they will just start brainwashing the kid as soon as it is born, so it grows up hating itself and commits suicide.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenBean - Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Derideo_Te - Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

In the accurate reconstruction of the thread Uncensored and I both referred to fetuses. Noomi referred to a kid who will grow up "hating itself and commits suicide". My post was about the LBGT suicide rate caused by religious homophobes.

So to answer your inane question the ONLY person who WASN'T talking about youth was YOU!

Having proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you lack the comprehension to intelligently engage in this debate your contributions will be treated with the contempt they deserve. Failing to respond in a civil manner will be dealt with in due course. Have a nice day.

Whether or not you posted it or Noomi posted it is irrelevant - who gives a rats ass - if you go far enough back on the thread you can easily say the conversation actually derived out of whatever post you want. The fact of the matter is I replied to the post that stated

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

-With-

Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

And was speaking to a grown person - I thought it was Noomi - if it was you then Iwas mistaken - I was speaking to a Child - Regards :lol:

Excuse me, the constitution does not protect sexual behaviors. That is what I meant. You're right that it(14th) covers all citizens, but there is nothing in the constitution that says sexual orientation is a protected anything.

Show me where it is. Because I just gave you all the catagories covered as protected by the constitution...

So you're stilll stupid, but thanks for catching my mistake so I could clear that up for you. Lol

Excuse me, the constitution does not protect sexual behaviors. That is what I meant. You're right that it(14th) covers all citizens, but there is nothing in the constitution that says sexual orientation is a protected anything.

Show me where it is. Because I just gave you all the catagories covered as protected by the constitution...

So you're stilll stupid, but thanks for catching my mistake so I could clear that up for you. Lol
More Libertard crap. You just moved the goal post from opposition to inter-racial marriage to opposition to same-sex marriage. The state has no say over what goes on in the bedroom between two consenting adults, but you would have the religious police dictating how people can live their lives. Damn you are a cop out, like most so-called 'Libertarians'.

gay-marriage.gif

didn't move the goal posts. I've BEEN arguing that sexual orientation is not a protected under the constitution. Y'all need to amend it in order to use that as a reason for gay marriage being legal under the 14th amendment, period.

Let me repeat this for you very slowly, LJ!

Go and ask an adult what equal protection for all citizens under the law means.

Marriage is a state sanctioned legal contract. All citizens are of legal age can enter into a marriage contract with another consenting adult. There is no behavior stipulation that is a requirement for a marriage license. Homophobia is a behavior but there is no prohibition against homophobes from being married because they are entitled to equal protection under the law. Same goes for racists, cyclists, singers, message board posters, etc, etc.

WRONG:

Whether or not you posted it or Noomi posted it is irrelevant - who gives a rats ass - if you go far enough back on the thread you can easily say the conversation actually derived out of whatever post you want. The fact of the matter is I replied to the post that stated

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

-With-

Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

And was speaking to a grown person - I thought it was Noomi - if it was you then Iwas mistaken - I was speaking to a Child - Regards :lol:

Too bad you cannot admit that you were wrong when it came to your false allegation about the topic being the suicide rate for LBGT youth. You might have earned a little respect. As it was you merely confirmed that you lack the basic integrity necessary to engage in an honest debate. Have a nice day.

-With-

Too bad you cannot admit that you were wrong when it came to your false allegation about the topic being the suicide rate for LBGT youth. You might have earned a little respect. As it was you merely confirmed that you lack the basic integrity necessary to engage in an honest debate. Have a nice day.

Coming fro You ! How Ironic ! :lol:

What you were speaking of perhaps - when I chimed in - it was to what I mistakenly thought was a mature grown person -NOOMI - not you - Do your parents know what you're doing ? Perhaps they should install parental controls on your devices

the whole problem with that is that there is no law telling gays they cannot get married the same way everyone else does, to the opposite sex.
If there is any discrimination against gays in that, then it also discriminates against heterosexuals too! I cannot marry my best friend, we are the same sex. So the gay lobby doesn't have anything to stand on.

So you better get on amending the constitution to include homosexuals as a protected class, start a religon called...oh I don't know, maybe the church of Venus or something, and claim your orientation is a religious matter, you could claim you are protected under disabled, because you're not a race of people, you're not covered under nation of origin, and you're not covered under gender since homosexual means you Are into having sex with your own gender.

Deliaro-Duh.

Marriage is a state sanctioned legal contract. All citizens are of legal age can enter into a marriage contract with another consenting adult. There is no behavior stipulation that is a requirement for a marriage license. Homophobia is a behavior but there is no prohibition against homophobes from being married because they are entitled to equal protection under the law. Same goes for racists, cyclists, singers, message board posters, etc, etc.

It's hilarious how you say the state has no business in someone's bedroom business, but yet...here you morons are, trying to pass laws based on people's bedroom business(homosexuality), through THE STATE. Lol, the irony of it all.

By the way I agree with you. There should be no laws based on sexual orientation, period.

More Libertard crap. You just moved the goal post from opposition to inter-racial marriage to opposition to same-sex marriage. The state has no say over what goes on in the bedroom between two consenting adults, but you would have the religious police dictating how people can live their lives. Damn you are a cop out, like most so-called 'Libertarians'.

gay-marriage.gif

Last edited:
the whole problem with that is that there is no law telling gays they cannot get married the same way everyone else does, to the opposite sex.
If there is any discrimination against gays in that, then it also discriminates against heterosexuals too! I cannot marry my best friend, we are the same sex. So the gay lobby doesn't have anything to stand on.

So you better get on amending the constitution to include homosexuals as a protected class, start a religon called...oh I don't know, maybe the church of Venus or something, and claim your orientation is a religious matter, you could claim you are protected under disabled, because you're not a race of people, you're not covered under nation of origin, and you're not covered under gender since homosexual means you Are into having sex with your own gender.

Deliaro-Duh.

Your post reeks of desperation, LJ!

When SCOTUS overturned DOMA they cited equal protection for all citizens. You are trying to invent a requirement where none exists. Gays are citizens and entitled to the same marriage benefits as everyone else.

Forum List

Back