What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this talk about when or if they actually find a gay gene & all the predictions, I have got to make my own predictions... So here it goes.

Once they have found the gay gene(s), homosexuality will be normalized, then they will become pro-life, and the state will declare it a crime to abort gay fetuses eventually. Women will be forced to give birth & adopt the child to a gay man or couple, preferably a couple. This will keep going on until the last generation of homosexuals die off.

With how authoritarian the government has become & the sorry ass excuses we have on the supreme court, like Elena Kagan, who believes the constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables...this seems the most likely end game to me.

OT: "constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables." I didn't hear that one - was that a joke or for real ?

Hetero fascists? That is not a term, just an insult, IN MY OPINION, as with the rest I write. I believe there are many decent people with the religious and cultural beliefs that differ from mine. And some who differ in interpretations of scientific study; this does not make them fascists. It is but another variation among humans. One cannot reach the hearts of others with hate, only love & reason. The topic isn't a "gay gene", it is a complex interaction with the impact of biological regulators on human gestational development. No risk at this point in "finding out" before the child is born, and aborting the "defective".
_____________________________________________________,

For Qazi Rahman, it’s the media that oversimplifies genetic theories of sexuality, with their reports of the discovery of “the gay gene”. He believes that sexuality involves tens or perhaps hundreds of alleles that will probably take decades to uncover. And even if heterosexual sex is more advantageous in evolutionary terms than gay sex, it’s not only gay people whose sexuality is determined by their genes, he says, but straight people too.

homosexuality | deemagclinic

Science doesn't work that way hon. You go with what has already been thoroughly researched. Qazi Rahman may "believe", this that or the other thing. That's called religion by the way. But until he PROVES his theory, it's only a theory.

Meanwhile, the Mayo Clinic, CDC and 300+ peer-reviewed studies outweigh Qazi Rahman's wishful thinking. I think I know who I'm going to refer to when parsing out the reality of the situation.

Links to those studies here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

This Scenario arises again and again when engaged in discussions with Libtards and Queers - they simply can not Comprehend the difference between Fact and Theory . Particularly when facts fly in the face of their opinions .

All this talk about when or if they actually find a gay gene & all the predictions, I have got to make my own predictions... So here it goes.

Once they have found the gay gene(s), homosexuality will be normalized, then they will become pro-life, and the state will declare it a crime to abort gay fetuses eventually. Women will be forced to give birth & adopt the child to a gay man or couple, preferably a couple. This will keep going on until the last generation of homosexuals die off.

With how authoritarian the government has become & the sorry ass excuses we have on the supreme court, like Elena Kagan, who believes the constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables...this seems the most likely end game to me.

OT: "constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables." I didn't hear that one - was that a joke or for real ?

Not eat it, but they argue that the Feds can force you to buy broccoli...not a joke, they believe this shit. With Obamacare, we don't have to buy it, but if we don't, we eat it.

Last edited:
Oh boy are you stupid! The broccoli argument is a Pro-ACA argument, not the other way around. The SC ruled in favor of forcing people to buy insurance. Are you really that retarded Deliaro? The ACA proves my point, not yours. Lol!
EDIT:
I know you have a scatterbrain, Deliaro...So you probably also never looked at what I said & put an ounce of thought into it.

Right now, gays are supposedly protected as a "race" under the 14th amendment, so seeing as they are legally a "race", the argument will be that abortion on demand of gay babies is a form of genocide, they will find some idiot leftist judges to agree...and wallah! You're forced to carry a gay baby to term.

It's not a paranoid anything, it is completely possible.

I'm sure you won't be able to wrap your mind around that though, because you're an ignorant & bullheaded liar.
Paranoid delusion or prophetic vision?
Harvard Law Prof Tells Senate that Congress Can Make You Buy Broccoli - Hit & Run : Reason.com
*correction, Kagan was too scared to answer*
"Unlike Elena Kagan, who ducked a similar question about asparagus last year, Fried answered directly: The Constitution prohibits Congress from making you eat broccoli, he said, but there’s no reason Congress couldn’t make you buy it."

Your 2011 link was debunked by the SCOTUS when it upheld the ACA. But don't let that stop you from continuing to have paranoid delusions.

BZZZT Wrong!

Your comprehension of the "brocolli argument" is backwards. It was used against the ACA because the puerile argument was being made that Congress could not "force" anyone to "buy brocolli" against their will ergo the ACA was unconstitutional because it was "forcing" Americans to buy healthcare. The SCOTUS ruled that the government does have a right to impose taxation and fines for healthcare.

Furthermore your paranoid delusion with respect to a ban on abortions because of a "gay gene" is ludicrous. It is the religious right that wants to ban abortions. The "genocide" BS doesn't work with the black minority so it is even less likely to do so with gays. Access to abortion and the choice of having one is an individual right.

You and your regressive brethren don't have any right to dictate the choices that an individual makes and no amount of paranoid delusions on your part is going to ever change that. Women are the majority voting bloc and you will never succeed in denying them their constitutional rights.

Your continued use of vulgarities will have the usual consequences since you appear to be a slow learner when it comes to respectful discourse.

Really - ya think so ? Then pray tell - what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have eventually finished the job. A wicked stare, A snide comment , a perceived injustice . Sick Bastards those Faggots ... yet you socio-fascist bumbleclots seek to deny them the reperative therapy they need ... because it doesn't conformto your narrow world view :cuckoo:

As usual your rampant ignorance is on display!

Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts.[7][8] According to some groups, this is linked to heterocentric cultures and institutionalised homophobia in some cases, including the use of rights and protections for LGBT people as a political wedge issue like in the contemporary efforts to halt legalising same-sex marriages.[9][10][11] Depression and drug use among LGBT people have both been shown to increase significantly after new laws that discriminate against gay people are passed.[12]

Bullying of LGBT youth has been shown to be a contributing factor in many suicides, even if not all of the attacks have been specifically addressing sexuality or gender.[13] Since a series of suicides in the early 2000s, more attention has been focused on the issues and underlying causes in an effort to reduce suicides among LGBTQ youth. The Family Acceptance Project's research has demonstrated that "parental acceptance, and even neutrality, with regard to a child's sexual orientation" can bring down the attempted suicide rate.[7] Suicidal ideation and attempts seem to be roughly the same for heterosexual youth as for youth counterparts who have same-sex attractions and behavior but do not identify as being LGBTQ.[14] This correlates with the findings of a large survey of US adults that found higher rates of "mood and anxiety disorders, key risk factors for suicidal behavior," are linked to people who identify as gay, lesbian, and bisexual, rather than sexual behaviors, especially for men.[15]

Once again, your ineptness of, and inability to grasp the English Language is on display!

The Key words that you failed to grasp are Mature Adult person

What you addressed was "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population."

You do understand the difference between Adolescents and Adults - do you not ?

Now, I am well aware that your kind has a difficult time grasping the difference between children and grown people when it comes to choosing nooky partners - but this is suppossed tobe a forum among consenting adults - So please derideo - If you can't run with the big dogs -Stay on the Porch !

0875_Cant_Hunt_With_Big_Dog.jpg

The topic was children being born with a "gay gene" being bullied and told by their religious right parents that they must "change" resulting in a higher suicide rate that average. That you could not REFUTE the FACT that this does lead to higher suicide rates means that you have conceded your position.

The funny thing about all this gay blather here, is that if we were talking about Southern Baptists instead of gays ~ oh God the outcry there would be! I wonder if there is a Constitutional way to take the right to vote away from Southern Baptists? :eek: You may post among yourselves.

2012-12-03-SouthernBaptistSissiesPhotoMontage.jpg

They are human beings and American citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as everyone else.

God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24

They are human beings and American citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as everyone else.

God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24
You're free to follow the rules laid down by someone several thousand years ago. They also thought the earth was flat, among other things.

You're free to follow the rules laid down by someone several thousand years ago. They also thought the earth was flat, among other things.

LOL!!! YES!!! IGNORANT EARLY MAN THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT BUT NOT GOD!!! Wise up!

Fuck off you delusional sack of shit.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS CRY,SCREAM AND CURSE WHEN THEY SEE GOD'S WORD OF TRUTH POSTED HERE!!!and you???

Once again, your ineptness of, and inability to grasp the English Language is on display!

What you addressed was "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population."

Now, I am well aware that your kind has a difficult time grasping the difference between children and grown people when it comes to choosing nooky partners - but this is suppossed tobe a forum among consenting adults - So please derideo - If you can't run with the big dogs -Stay on the Porch !

The topic was children being born with a "gay gene" being bullied and told by their religious right parents that they must "change" resulting in a higher suicide rate that average. That you could not REFUTE the FACT that this does lead to higher suicide rates means that you have conceded your position.

No that was not the topic SFB , at least youare consistent - because you're Wrong again - you responded to my post
what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have

BZZZT! Wrong! Get back on the corner before your pimp sees you.
Oh boy are you stupid! The broccoli argument is a Pro-ACA argument, not the other way around. The SC ruled in favor of forcing people to buy insurance. Are you really that retarded Deliaro? The ACA proves my point, not yours. Lol!
EDIT:
I know you have a scatterbrain, Deliaro...So you probably also never looked at what I said & put an ounce of thought into it.

Right now, gays are supposedly protected as a "race" under the 14th amendment, so seeing as they are legally a "race", the argument will be that abortion on demand of gay babies is a form of genocide, they will find some idiot leftist judges to agree...and wallah! You're forced to carry a gay baby to term.

I'm sure you won't be able to wrap your mind around that though, because you're an ignorant & bullheaded liar.
Your 2011 link was debunked by the SCOTUS when it upheld the ACA. But don't let that stop you from continuing to have paranoid delusions.

BZZZT Wrong!

Your comprehension of the "brocolli argument" is backwards. It was used against the ACA because the puerile argument was being made that Congress could not "force" anyone to "buy brocolli" against their will ergo the ACA was unconstitutional because it was "forcing" Americans to buy healthcare. The SCOTUS ruled that the government does have a right to impose taxation and fines for healthcare.

Furthermore your paranoid delusion with respect to a ban on abortions because of a "gay gene" is ludicrous. It is the religious right that wants to ban abortions. The "genocide" BS doesn't work with the black minority so it is even less likely to do so with gays. Access to abortion and the choice of having one is an individual right.

You and your regressive brethren don't have any right to dictate the choices that an individual makes and no amount of paranoid delusions on your part is going to ever change that. Women are the majority voting bloc and you will never succeed in denying them their constitutional rights.

Your continued use of vulgarities will have the usual consequences since you appear to be a slow learner when it comes to respectful discourse.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS CRY,SCREAM AND CURSE WHEN THEY SEE GOD'S WORD OF TRUTH POSTED HERE!!!and you???

Let's see what the good Lord had to say about it....

AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' "The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31

Funny how people like you always ignore that Commandment....

Why does your God teach you to hate?

It is people like you who give Christians a bad name.

He's not a true Christian anymore than a jihadist is a true Muslim.

I feel very reluctant to judge another persons heart, regardless of how vain, shallow or hypocritical they may seem to us.

Sometimes we just don't understand their view of life, and sometimes we are wrong and don't realize it. I know I have been proven wrong on a number of matters and felt pretty damned embarrassed later when I understood why I was wrong.

Not saying you are right or wrong, but I just cant judge another persons heart if their stated values are anywhere close to what the Bible teaches.

No that was not the topic SFB , at least youare consistent - because you're Wrong again - you responded to my post
what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have

Your post was not the origin of this specific topic!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9261929-post1664.html

Your post was a feeble attempt to deflect from the fact that religious homophobia is a major cause of suicide amongst LBGT youth.

BZZZT! Wrong! Get back on the corner before your pimp sees you.
EDIT:

BZZZT Wrong!

Once again LJ grovels in the gutter because he cannot refute the facts. :lol:

Forum List

Back