What are you waiting for Joe? Give the Navy Chief the green light!

US Navy is the most feared war machine on the planet. Stop making them tap dance. Let them loose! Then get the hell out of the way.

Jo
World War III - SO sexy! :)

And all to defend NazIsrael's further acts of mass murder/genocide.

What's not to love?

World War III - SO sexy! :)

And all to defend NazIsrael's further acts of mass murder/genocide.

What's not to love?
What are you talking about about?
To defend international shipping!

Jo

US Navy is the most feared war machine on the planet. Stop making them tap dance. Let them loose! Then get the hell out of the way.

Jo
So sad that people really believe such nonsense .
China and Russia could take out the whole of the US Navy in days . Separately or together .

Navies are in the process of becoming totally redundant -- just big lumbering sitting ducks .
Have you any idea how fast hyper sonic missiles move on their downward trajectory ?
Radar would not even see them , let alone the human eye .

Jo
Not sure a Navy blockade of Texas will work, but okay. Give it a try.

Stick a few cruise missiles up their ass. That's the problem, Iran uses proxies to do their dirty work. Let em know that shit is over

So sad that people really believe such nonsense .
China and Russia could take out the whole of the US Navy in days . Separately or together .

Navies are in the process of becoming totally redundant -- just big lumbering sitting ducks .
Have you any idea how fast hyper sonic missiles move on their downward trajectory ?
Radar would not even see them , let alone the human eye .
Those hypersonic missiles actually have to have fuel in them, not water! :laughing0301:

What are you talking about about?
To defend international shipping!

Jo
More like regional shipping. Plenty of charts and graphs will tell you about global trade volume in that region, none of them will tell how much of is actually from or headed to the US. Let those who benefit most defend it. Not our job.

I have had a big shanker for destroying Iran since 1979.
I was a kid back in '79 and really hated the Iranians for what they did. However, I would eventually grow up, throw off the MSM propaganda, and educate myself on some of the history of the Middle East. The question is, why didn't you?

I was a kid back in '79 and really hated the Iranians for what they did. However, I would eventually grow up, throw off the MSM propaganda, and educate myself on some of the history of the Middle East. The question is, why didn't you?
Why did I not become brainwashed?

Forum List

Back