What are you prepared to do?

Gun nuts are so paranoid

NRA makes millions exploiting it

There are 300 million guns out there, nobody will come along collecting them
Not so sure about that. I was reading all the troll Dem posts on my senators page last nite and most are pushing for strict gun control and pressing for more unions. I swear they are all acting like full blown communist.
Unions are communist?
Yes I listened to Rod on that whole theory and came to the conclusion he was absolutely correct on it all after he broke it down for me.

Gun nuts are so paranoid

Not so sure about that. I was reading all the troll Dem posts on my senators page last nite and most are pushing for strict gun control and pressing for more unions. I swear they are all acting like full blown communist.
Unions are communist?

You have to understand these people.

Anything that is not 100% full blown right wing conservative is communist.

Does Communist China and Cuba have labor unions?

Gun nuts are so paranoid

Unions are communist?

So there are 2 sides.. One side wants to keep this country safe for its citizens. The other side wants illegal criminals to come in and kill. Which side do you want?

I am prepared not to sit around and fret about whether nonexistent gun-grabbers from the Deep State are going to go door to door scooping up 320,000,000 guns.

My Glock is safe, and so is yours.

So please cut it the hell out.

Is your Glock in a safe?

Yep -

Then it is, indeed, safe.

Yeah - I don't worry at this point about others in my home and very rarely have kids around.

The concern is a break in when I wasn't home.

Gun nuts are so paranoid

Unions are communist?

So there are 2 sides.. One side wants to keep this country safe for its citizens. The other side wants illegal criminals to come in and kill. Which side do you want?

Ohhhhh! You've moved from the constitutional rights argument to the fear of thugs argument.

What are you prepared to do?

Blah-Blah-Blah ... Pew-Pew ... Argh ... Pew-Pew-Pew ... Boom, Argh ... !!

Meh ... Boats are Awesome

boat+drinks+date+.jpg

Let me know when y'all get through playing around ... :thup:
In the meantime ... I'm sure there's money to be made in that clusterfuck somewhere, somehow.​

Let them take away guns

But if they take away USMB, that is worth dying over

No one will come for your guns. They will just knit an ever increasingly tight and narrow ability to own guns. They will make it not worth your time, trouble or an ever increasing cost. Sort of like they did with cigarettes. That's the model.

No one will come for your guns. They will just knit an ever increasingly tight and narrow ability to own guns. They will make it not worth your time, trouble or an ever increasing cost. Sort of like they did with cigarettes. That's the model.

Translation: Give them gun-grabbers and inch and they'll take a mile. Soon they'll have us all wearing ankle bracelets like Paul Manafort! :lol:

Gun nuts are so paranoid

Unions are communist?

Ohhhhh! You've moved from the constitutional rights argument to the fear of thugs argument.
MS-13 gang members indicted in brutal deaths of high school students - CNN
More than a dozen members of the MS-13 gang were indicted Thursday on seven killings on Long Island spanning three years, including the deaths of several high school students last year.
As long as it isn't in your backyard, then the rest of US be damned. But when it gets close to you, will you blame your last 1/2 white community agitator for importing them in droves, or just duck and cover when the shooting starts?

Forum List

Back