What are you listening to?

With all that digital technology how the hell did they manage to get the drum beat out of time with everything else?

I will never forget the first time I heard this one! I had just gotten my first fake ID and my first trip into a bar with it. I was there for about forty minutes and this song came on. This song pied pipered the women in the bar the next thing I know all the women in the bar were dancin on the tables. I have never been much of a touchy feely person but a young lady named Sandy was doncing on the table in front of me and she had a set of blue eyes that looked as though they belonged on a cat. Mid summer short skirt and tan legs. I melted and the word No left my vocabulary when she was around. Those eyes and that body,oof!

I will never forget the first time I heard this one! I had just gotten my first fake ID and my first trip into a bar with it. I was there for about forty minutes and this song came on. This song pied pipered the women in the bar the next thing I know all the women in the bar were dancin on the tables. I have never been much of a touchy feely person but a young lady named Sandy was doncing on the table in front of me and she had a set of blue eyes that looked as though they belonged on a cat. Mid summer short skirt and tan legs. I melted and the word No left my vocabulary when she was around. Those eyes and that body,oof!

That event alone deserves a song to be written about it. “Blue eyes like a cat” would be a good title.
The song itself is brilliant and I especially like the way at times the drummer takes a back seat. Too often the Rock & Roll drum kit takes on a nagging quality and won’t let go.

I’m not sure if your choice would be called Blue Grass but it had me thinking of a favourite song of mine, Blue Train.

Last edited:

That event alone deserves a song to be written about it. “Blue eyes like a cat” would be a good title.

These were my theme song for a while after meeting her!

The song itself is brilliant and I especially like the way at times the drummer takes a back seat. Too often the Rock & Roll drum kit takes on a nagging quality and won’t let go.

I’m not sure if your choice would be called Blue Grass but it had me thinking of a favourite song of mine, Blue Train.

Nope not blue grass but absolutely beautiful. God what I would give to be young again and feel like I did that night. I am one jaded SOB these days, falling like that just is not possible anymore.Except maybe with her. I still face book with one of her friends who is also absolutely stunning little 5 foot tall girl that I just wanna snatch her up and make her legs swing when I see. She has been telling me that Sandy is in the process of getting a Divorce. If I did not think I would fuck it up again I would go take a swing so big I would come out my kleets doing it,.

Forum List

Back