What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

Nuc said:
Well, I said is it Bud Light time and you said, no not yet, well, maybe I'll start early today after all. After that things started to head south! Sorry just an observation.
:cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

I only played with ya for the hit...you absolutely know nothing about me or my habits....do i like beer...well ya I made this very clear on numerous posts...does it affect my comments or do I abuse the 'Food of the Gods" no...get a grip...you are playing the 'Court Jesture here"!

Hagbard Celine said:
Oldie, I still have no idea what you are talking about on this thread.

you have no idea of what it is you are talking about...oldies refers to us oldies...I grew up with...Annette...Jan&Dean...Beach Boys etc..too say you are confused is okay...we are the lost generation per sei! I lost a girl friend to Jan of Jan and Dean...just because he was a hit at the time...to say the rest of us are losers...well it is just plain and simple pure BS....Time is a relevant factor if ya get my drift...all is not what it appears to be on the surface!

archangel said:
you have no idea of what it is you are talking about...oldies refers to us oldies...I grew up with...Annette...Jan&Dean...Beach Boys etc..too say you are confused is okay...we are the lost generation per sei! I lost a girl friend to Jan of Jan and Dean...just because he was a hit at the time...to say the rest of us are losers...well it is just plain and simple pure BS....Time is a relevant factor if ya get my drift...all is not what it appears to be on the surface!

Well Archie, that's OK because you are still alive and drinking Bud Light, whereas Jan is pushing up daisies and your old mutual girlfriend is "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena".

Hahaha! WTF? Hahaha. Don't take it personally, but the generation gap is apparently unbridgable. :laugh:

I guess Arch was right after all...

either that or paranoia does nothing but increase the likelihood of whatever you're fearing to happen.

Anyhow, since yesterday's gay food joke run is over.

I'm eating a jolly rancher. Raspberry blue. So much better than the lemon that they got rid of.

Nuc said:
Are you a simian? All you seem to eat is fruit.
;)

I eat a lot of fruit, I like it better than vegetables, but not much. Only when I cook dinner for the family will you see anything spectacular in here.

no1tovote4 said:
I eat a lot of fruit, I like it better than vegetables, but not much. Only when I cook dinner for the family will you see anything spectacular in here.

I only take fruit in fermented liquid form.

Forum List

Back