What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

I just finished, I don't eat at the computer, well not often: pinot noir, Sirloin Roast, Baked Potatoe, and broccoli. Mmmmm

a bagel with avacado and sliced tomatoe and a side of Canadian Bacon!

The other, nuked half of a left-over "home wrecker" burrito from Moe's with some salsa. And listening to Alan Jackson's "Chattahoochee." With a cup of applejuice.:cool:

it's almost lunch time..had a late breakfast...but what the heck y'all made me hungry...so I think I will put on a couple of smokked sausages to go on deli buns..with lotsa onion,avacado and tomatoes...maybe even a lite Bud...then again better stick with the Dad's so nuc doesn't accuse me again!...LOL

no date tonight so the on's are a go!....lol

archangel said:
maybe even a lite Bud...then again better stick with the Dad's so nuc doesn't accuse me again!...LOL

Hey archie, there's another drink you should try before making a bunch of posts. It's called a "martini". Just chill some gin and a little vermouth, add an olive and post away!

Nuc said:
Hey archie, there's another drink you should try before making a bunch of posts. It's called a "martini". Just chill some gin and a little vermouth, add an olive and post away!

not going to bite the bait...don't do the two martini lunch thing...only spies in movies do that!...LOL

self imposed for dinner.....kids are stopping buy after school and work..on a fixed income..retired budget....so pasta in white and or red sauce...with garlic bread and Italian salad for me....adios for now....must eat....nature calls! :eek:

Nuc said:
Fettucine con funghi porcini.

Pasta with mushrooms...and a spicey white sauce....alfredo would have done the trick! :funnyface

Forum List

Back