What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. Our insidious fruit plot has been exposed! :eek:

give it a rest No#1...when ya play ya must pay...number one criteria for spy's!....why not let clay in on your little secret.....humm?...if ya must attack be a man and accept guilt and consequences...ya left clay hanging on this one....Geeeez! :2guns: (for Abbey)

archangel said:
give it a rest No#1...when ya play ya must pay...number one criteria for spy's!....why not let clay in on your little secret.....humm?...if ya must attack be a man and accept guilt and consequences...ya left clay hanging on this one....Geeeez! :2guns: (for Abbey)

I know you don't like movies much, but this one seems to be hitting a little to close to home for you pops.

We're making gay jokes, not trying to get you banned. Get over yourself.

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you like to eat fruit sandwiches? Ya know, bananas between two buns?

:eek:

Um.... No. I could say something about peanut butter and banana, but this is just going way way out there into uncomfortable land....

Hagbard Celine said:
Banana-nut-butter sandwiches are the best.
Wow... see I was flirting with the line, maybe even fondling it. You just took a shit on it. Freak.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

the above posts by clay et al just made my point..nice try "children of the corn" your attempt to sucker punch this old codger fell on deaf ears....LOL

archangel said:
the above posts by clay et al just made my point..nice try "children of the corn" your attempt to sucker punch this old codger fell on deaf ears....LOL

Then stop posting. Jesus.

The funny thing is I really do eat this stuff. The innuendos just happen to fit.

When you fry a PB&Banana sandwich you add butter to a fying pan and fry the sandwich. They are fricking good, but bad for your health.

Hagbard Celine said:
He thinks every post made in a thread he's responded to is somehow baiting him so that he gets banned. Look at his thread history, you'll get a better picture.

Forum List

Back