What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

no1tovote4 said:
It's five o'clock somewhere.

in that case..and since I am retired..guess I will put on a pizza...break out the Bud Light and induldge for lunch...thats what I will have...sigh!

Chick-fil-et chicken sandwich with x-large coke and medium waffle fries and two containers of bbq sauce. Scrum-diddly-umptious!

Hagbard Celine said:
Chick-fil-et chicken sandwich with x-large coke and medium waffle fries and two containers of bbq sauce. Scrum-diddly-umptious!
mmmmmm
waffle fries
mmmmmmmmmmmm

no1tovote4 said:
An apple.

First bananas now apples..ya better retire soon so ya can have some fun and eat what ya want...when ya want...how boring fruit for lunch is!...geez! :funnyface

archangel said:
First bananas now apples..ya better retire soon so ya can have some fun and eat what ya want...when ya want...how boring fruit for lunch is!...geez! :funnyface

What if that is what he wants to eat? Fruit is tasty.

archangel said:

I have to wait for most of my investment properties to give me more positive income and pay of some of the mortgages. Then I will retire, travel and eat exotic fruit for lunch. (Even more ammunition... Dang.)

no1tovote4 said:
I have to wait for most of my investment properties to give me more positive income and pay of some of the mortgages. Then I will retire, travel and eat exotic fruit for lunch. (Even more ammunition... Dang.)
HAHA BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE! mmm Kumquats...

no1tovote4 said:

'more ammunition' I see ya and clay are now on the payroll...bait the old fart with spoiled sardines masked as fruit for bait...sorry children been around the block too many times for this one...lol :whip:

archangel said:
'more ammunition' I see ya and clay are now on the payroll...bait the old fart with spoiled sardines masked as fruit for bait...sorry children been around the block too many times for this one...lol :whip:
Arch do you seriously think we're trying to bait you?

The ClayTaurus said:
If you get to call me "son" do I get to call you "pops"?

thats what my daughters call me...and the Grandkids call me G-pa!

archangel said:

LOL. Our insidious fruit plot has been exposed! :eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back