What Are These People Thinking?

Child abuse. More using children to push a tired political agenda. That's exactly why the Public School System is crumbling. The Communist/Progressive assholes were allowed to hijack it. Too much politics in the schools now.

These kids didn't come up with this idea. Their parents ordered them to do it. Just a staged faux outrage sham. It really is shameful. They should have been in class. This was not something to force your child to walk out of class over. These parents are guilty of child abuse. They should be held accountable for their actions.

These kids didn't come up with this on their own. Was it the seiu or just a few progressive teachers that organized this? My guess? seiu.
I guess Conservative kids aren't as smart as these kids.

WOW wow wow
pathetic
you don't care how children are USED if it goes with something you like.
maybe some teachers can get them to start sitting of school to protest ABORTIONS

These kids didn't come up with this on their own. Was it the seiu or just a few progressive teachers that organized this? My guess? seiu.

WOW wow wow
pathetic
maybe some teachers can get them to start sitting of school to protest ABORTIONS

Deceleration Alert!

@Statistikhengst @Pogo

WOW wow wow
pathetic

Deceleration Alert!

@Statistikhengst @Pogo

TROLL ALERT

WOW wow wow
pathetic

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me. They shouldn't have allowed the Communist/Progressive assholes to hijack the system. This particular incident is child abuse in my opinion. The parents organized this faux outrage charade. They used the kids again. They should be held accountable. It's why our Public Schools are crumbling. Too much politics in the schools.

The kids won? Really? No, who won was the adults that instigated it. The kids lost, not being taught a proper way in which to handle the situation. You can't tell me these kids even truly knew what it was all about, to begin with, other than the lines fed them by disgruntled adults. And let's say on the off chance they did, then all of them showing up at board meeting would have hqd just as much of an impact, and would have been the proper route to go. Do remember the press does attend school board meetings. The story now is more about these kids leaving school, rather than any real concrete grievances, other than their teachers don't care for the prospect of a new textbook and told them let's go against the school rules and leave to protest.

People complain of a lack of respect for others and rules with kids today. I wonder where some of it is stemming from?

So, your premise is that the students were too stupid to know what the issues were. And that they didn't go about it by "the proper route." And that teachers orchestrated it.
My premise is kids saw their teachers have a sick out, told the kids they could do the same.
If anyone were to research these ap history books they are currently using, they are written by progressives, and don't mind embellishing their content.

The abuse of our children marches on by these leftist/progressive/commies and all on taxpayer dime.

Parents you need to wake the hell up

The abuse of our children marches on by these leftist/progressive/commies and all on taxpayer dime.

This was not the kids' idea. This was all staged by their asshole parents. They should all be charged with child abuse. These kids should have stayed in class.

This was not the kids' idea. This was all staged by their asshole parents. They should all be charged with child abuse. These kids should have stayed in class.

I blame the teachers more. These children are being manipulated and brainwashed and skipping class while doing it while their parents PAYS for it.

I blame the teachers more. These children are being manipulated and brainwashed and skipping class while doing it while their parents PAYS for it.

Well, most if not all of their teachers are Communist/Progressive wankers. So of course they supported the scam. They've ruined the Public School System. Dr. Paul is Spot-On when he advises Private and Home-Schooling. Why send your child into that mess?

upload_2014-9-25_14-28-51.png

Well, most if not all of their teachers are Communist/Progressive wankers. So of course they supported the scam. They've ruined the Public School System. Dr. Paul is Spot-On when he advises Private and Home-Schooling. Why send your child into that mess?

"Well, most if not all of their teachers are Communist/Progressive wankers."?

What a stupid, ill informed and partisan comment. I've believed for a long time Stephanie was the stupidest person to post on this message board, it seems now that she may be tied for the dumbest.

Last edited:
The kids won? Really? No, who won was the adults that instigated it. The kids lost, not being taught a proper way in which to handle the situation. You can't tell me these kids even truly knew what it was all about, to begin with, other than the lines fed them by disgruntled adults. And let's say on the off chance they did, then all of them showing up at board meeting would have hqd just as much of an impact, and would have been the proper route to go. Do remember the press does attend school board meetings. The story now is more about these kids leaving school, rather than any real concrete grievances, other than their teachers don't care for the prospect of a new textbook and told them let's go against the school rules and leave to protest.

People complain of a lack of respect for others and rules with kids today. I wonder where some of it is stemming from?

So, your premise is that the students were too stupid to know what the issues were. And that they didn't go about it by "the proper route." And that teachers orchestrated it.
My premise is kids saw their teachers have a sick out, told the kids they could do the same.
If anyone were to research these ap history books they are currently using, they are written by progressives, and don't mind embellishing their content.

"...or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances". This phrase ring a bell, anyone?

"Well, most if not all of their teachers are Communist/Progressive wankers."?

What a stupid, ill informed and partisan comment. I've believed for a long time Stephanie was the stupidest person to post on this message board, it seems now that she may be tied for the dumbest.

How so? Most Teachers and Professors in our Schools are Communist/Progressive Democrats. That's been proven. Most Journalists in our MSM have been proven to be as well. The studies have been done. Our Colleges and Universities have been proven to be Communist-breeding grounds. This isn't news to anyone who's been paying attention.

Forum List

Back