What are the most common ethnicities for white americans?

OP, in regards to your original question, the most common ethnic backgrounds for whites in this country are likely English and German.
I believe you are correct. I've heard many polls in which people are asked to self identify and German is routinely the most common ancestry cited.

OP, in regards to your original question, the most common ethnic backgrounds for whites in this country are likely English and German.
I believe you are correct. I've heard many polls in which people are asked to self identify and German is routinely the most common ancestry cited.

The US census has documented this.

German is the single biggest ethnic grouping within "White".

Unkotare is one of the posters who gets embarrassed by his own support for the ongoing genocide of white Americans........

That would be like being embarrassed by support for Big Foot's chain of IHOP restaurants on the moon.

Take your meds and go take a nap.

the destruction of America's racial makeup.....

Again, there is no such thing. America is a country of many peoples and has always been changing. Nothing to "celebrate" or "panic" over, just the way it is.

You want to go talk to Batshit Boy, unless you are one of his socks.

Again, there is no such thing. America is a country of many peoples and has always been changing. Nothing to "celebrate" or "panic" over, just the way it is.

"Always changing" does not mean that change is always good.

No it does not, but folks getting together who want to get together without regard for the hysterical paranoia of racist cowards seems pretty good to me. If some folks are only interested in a mate who looks exactly like themselves with opposite genitalia, that's fine too I guess.

Havent you heard? Whites no longer Identify themselves by Italian or Scottish or Irish. They have dropped all of that to become "Americans".

Happy St. Patty's day.....and I'll pick up a cheese steak from Little Italy on my way back

No it does not, but folks getting together who want to get together without regard for the hysterical paranoia of racist cowards seems pretty good to me. If some folks are only interested in a mate who looks exactly like themselves with opposite genitalia, that's fine too I guess.

"Hysterical paranoia"?

"Hysterical paranoia"?

Hysterical paranoia.

Race = empty, meaningless notion to begin with

Person of 'race' A
Person of 'race' B

A meets B. A & B fancy one another. A & B decide to commit to one another for life. In due course, A & B have children who they love and raise as best they can to be good, honest, productive citizens.

Only a completely stupid, cowardly, hysterical paranoid loser considers the above and screams "genocide!" about, from, or to either A or B.

Some people just never grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
There is a country called South Africa. We can learn a great deal from them, I think. And we'd better learn quick or we'll end up like them too.

Curious.

Totally left out of the discussion on whites, are Scandanavians. There are so many in Minnesota and Wisconsin that they influence the expected life span of those two states. They are equal to Scandanavian countries. Northern Illinois also has a large population. Like other large, old cities, there are neighborhoods of Scandanavians where Scandinavian restaurants and delicatessens are common.

Norwegians also have blood from Western Europe all the way to Italy. They had raided and taken as slaves people from many countries. Those countries could easily include North America. The Vikings colonized Greenland which they used to replenish their ships traveling from Norway and then down the East coast of what is now Canada.

Three of my grandparents came from Norway through Ellis Island and one grandfather came from Denmark. All were sponsored, as was required then, by other Norwegians and Danes in Chicago. No welfare and if you couldn't get a job, your sponsor supported you. Pretty good system.

"Hysterical paranoia"?

Hysterical paranoia.

Race = empty, meaningless notion to begin with

Person of 'race' A
Person of 'race' B

A meets B. A & B fancy one another. A & B decide to commit to one another for life. In due course, A & B have children who they love and raise as best they can to be good, honest, productive citizens.

Only a completely stupid, cowardly, hysterical paranoid loser considers the above and screams "genocide!" about, from, or to either A or B.

Some people just never grow the fuck up.

Show us where it is wrong.

The same thing holds for Hawaii and Asia's life expectancy. Each of the states I have addressed is also primarily homogenous countries and states.

Forum List

Back