What are the most common ethnicities for white americans?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I didnt know where to put this, so I put it in "History" because immigration to USA is part of history.

I think british isles (english, irish, scotts-irish, scottish, welsh)
German
Italian
and from everywhere else in europe here and there

in that order

How do you define "white" in a multicultural world? Do we rely on the Nazi definition of the world that consists of Asian, Black and Jews as opposed to Arians? Why does this argument persist in the 21st century?

How do you define "white" in a multicultural world? Do we rely on the Nazi definition of the world that consists of Asian, Black and Jews as opposed to Arians? Why does this argument persist in the 21st century?

To me a white person is someone of european ancestry or mostly european ancestry like 90+% some include near easterners the USA census does but some dont. Jews are white to me, I dont have the aryan definition of nazis.

To me a white person is someone of european ancestry or mostly european ancestry like 90+% some include near easterners the USA census does but some dont. Jews are white to me, I dont have the aryan definition of nazis.
Here white could actually have black ancestors, native American, French, Asian, whatever and still be in that white category. Basically most people do not go by the color of ones skin except for in pockets of inner city poverty ridden shitholes.

Take that off your head Mort it looks ridiculous.

Here white could actually have black ancestors, native American, French, Asian, whatever and still be in that white category. Basically most people do not go by the color of ones skin except for in pockets of inner city poverty ridden shitholes.

I see, interesting.

I guess if you have a black or native ancestor and its distant you are white. I said "or mostly european" you couldnt possibly be half black or half native and be white you would be mullato or mestizo. Right?

I guess if you have a black or native ancestor and its distant you are white. I said "or mostly european" you couldnt possibly be half black or half native and be white you would be mullato or mestizo. Right?
A person I know had a black grandfather and a slave grandmother but she has an appearance of a full white. In the past some states required that designation on birth certificates but I don't think they do now. My family on a whole has both native Americans and those who came over on the original boats plus a few early Germans that came over that also married natives in their heritage. So just a mutt as many of the natives in my grandmothers generation would not claim their native American heritage due to the Trail of Tears their families walked and died in. Only in Oklahoma: First female chief made Seminole history

A person I know had a black grandfather and a slave grandmother but she has an appearance of a full white. In the past some states required that designation on birth certificates but I don't think they do now. My family on a whole has both native Americans and those who came over on the original boats plus a few early Germans that came over that also married natives in their heritage. So just a mutt as many of the natives in my grandmothers generation would not claim their native American heritage due to the Trail of Tears their families walked and died in. Only in Oklahoma: First female chief made Seminole history

I would count her as mixed race eventhough she looks full white because a grandfather is too recent in my opinion to be white it starts at 1/8 to me, eventhough she looks full white her recent family doesnt look white probably like her mother and her grandfather and they part of her in her lifetime yet if you have one ancestor which died before you were born in the distant past you can be white, but her heritage is part of her in her lifetime so I count her as mixed race. You are multigenerational mixed, but probably only a small amount and it's not recent in your lifetime, you are white to me if you and your family look white enough and are part of the white american fabric. I'm not a one dropper but why is Barack Obama not white despite having a white mother because its too recent, his father was black.

I would count her as mixed race eventhough she looks full white because a grandfather is too recent in my opinion to be white it starts at 1/8 to me, eventhough she looks full white her recent family doesnt look white probably like her mother and her grandfather and they part of her in her lifetime yet if you have one ancestor which died before you were born in the distant past you can be white, but her heritage is part of her in her lifetime so I count her as mixed race. You are multigenerational mixed, but probably only a small amount and it's not recent in your lifetime, you are white to me if you and your family look white enough and are part of the white american fabric. I'm not a one dropper but why is Barack Obama not white despite having a white mother because its too recent, his father was black.
He's a mutt too. A not exceptional bright one at that.

technically but he is part of the black american culture and society. the other aframs praise him for being the first black president. the whites dont like him for being a "******" and call him gorilla.

technically but he is part of the black american culture and society. the other aframs praise him for being the first black president. the whites dont like him for being a "******" and call him gorilla.
The people that don't like him is not for the color of his skin. It is because they have wrecked the economy, allowed terrorism to grow, passed a law that has totally gutted small businesses and his administration has adopted policies that got Americans maimed and killed unnecessarily.

The people that don't like him is not for the color of his skin. It is because they have wrecked the economy, allowed terrorism to grow, passed a law that has totally gutted small businesses and his administration has adopted policies that got Americans maimed and killed unnecessarily.

for some yes, but some said "i would never vote for a "negroe"" some said that too

for some yes, but some said "i would never vote for a "negroe"" some said that too
Regardless of his color or anyone being racist that whole administration has been corrupt.

OP, in regards to your original question, the most common ethnic backgrounds for whites in this country are likely English and German.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 71
The white race does not really exist, we are all mutts because one of my great great grandfathers was half black.

We can't define white anymore because the West (not the world) has become a multiracial madhouse.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

The white race does not exist so let's destroy it despite its non-existence.

People should stop being ashamed of their own personal opinions and say it outloud:

"I'm the mirror image of Adolph Hitler!!

I fully support the genocide of the white people of the United States by flooding the country with non-whites and brainwashing the american youth into marrying them."

The mental hospitals are really becoming too lenient with the furlough program........

^^^^^^

Unkotare is one of the posters who gets embarrassed by his own support for the ongoing genocide of white americans.

He's always creating threads "celebrating" race mixing and the destruction of America's racial makeup like this one:

"The number of people who identify themselves as multiracial is growing three times faster than the population as a whole..."

Pew: Multiracial population changing the face of the U.S.

Replace All the Little Boxes with One that Says: AMERICAN

But when you confront him with the truth saying this fits the UN definition of genocide to a T:

"commit acts with intent to destroy a racial group in whole or in part"

he'll invariably say:

"Genocide? What genocide?"

If you get embarrassed by the obvious results of the policies you support and try to deny them like Unkotare does, something must be wrong with those policies, something must be horribly wrong with your own personal opinion.

I fully understand Unkotare's embarrassment, his reluctance in accepting his ideas meet the definition of genocide perfectly, the shame these ideas cause him.

If I was a genocidal monster like him, advocating the monstrosity he does, I'd be ashamed too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back