What are American Values?

Is it? Or is it just one for those who actually like free speech?

?

Confused speech is also an American value...or at least a trait.

My point is we are seeing a number of people stand against free speech. Does that mean it's still an American value or are wishy washy?

There is not a lot of wishy washy room around free speech. To those who stand against free speech...well...screw'em....life's a bitch...deal with it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way

That's all you need

Truth only works if we are all actively seeking it. There are many people who are not seeking it. In fact, there are many people that deny it exists.

Justice? Being in the courts I can tell you that most of the time Justice is not being done.

The American way? What is that now?

Truth is a fairly solid principle.

Have you ever read 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance'? I would recommend it.

That's all you need

Truth only works if we are all actively seeking it. There are many people who are not seeking it. In fact, there are many people that deny it exists.

Justice? Being in the courts I can tell you that most of the time Justice is not being done.

Hey.......It works for Superman

Paul Ryan's bill sums up conservative "values" perfectly. Andre Bauer finishes the job.

That's all you need

Not really. The guy renounced his citizenship a couple weeks ago. Though honestly im not sure how that works with his dual identity or when he became a citizen.

Paul Ryan's bill sums up conservative "values" perfectly. Andre Bauer finishes the job.

Thrift and industry, and living withing our means? Those are very good values. Thank you for mentioning them.

Modern America's 'morals' mimic a sociopath's. That plus ignorance, consumption, gluttony and cowardice.

Last edited:

That's all you need

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/28/superman-renouncing-american-citizenship_n_855281.html

Not really. The guy renounced his citizenship a couple weeks ago. Though honestly im not sure how that works with his dual identity or when he became a citizen.
Superman: Because illegal aliens are awesome :thup:

Forum List

Back