How many of you aren't pissed off?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lplze3ONJWo]YouTube - Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man (Original Studio Recording)[/ame]

You know.....it's better to be pissed off than pissed on. If I'm pissed on, I get pissed off.

But, nobody has done that to me in a very long time, so yeah.......I'm cool.

Oh heavens no...what's there to be mad about? I'm currently living in an American utopia, where if I ever get laid off from my job, I can collect unemployment for many months, then maybe get me a b/f, then get knocked up while not being married, be a single mom, live off welfare, get socialized medicine for the rest of my life - all paid by the other taxpayers who work and/or have businesses. I can also blame everything all on Bush and if someone says something mean to me I can call it hate speech and sue them and I'll have even more money, which thereafter I can hire an illigal immigrant to help me at home for really cheap labor. Oh life is good, so much hope, so much change.

:eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

What exactly am I supposed to be pissed off about?

There are some things that are just steaming my last nerve right now and there are some things that Im just as happy as can be about.

We really need more information on this matter.

Yes, I agree with you. I have been angry at the way Washington has been run since George Bush Sr.!

Mine goes back to the mid-1980's and has nothing to do with politics.

Nope it has more to do with the fact that he's fast becoming a real life 40 year old virgin and mom has recently stopped cutting the crusts off his PB&J sandwiches for him.

Forum List

Back