What Actions Will The Next GOP President Take?

Does it matter? The point is, is that social programs like this clearly are what the Democrats are all about, and they didn't help a Republican president pass it.

Could it be that a Democratic Congress acted in the same way towards Bush as the GOP congress is acting towards Obama?

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

You want to have a discussion? Tell Kosh to fuck off. He's like a huge zit on your forehead. Nobody can look at you seriously while he is there.

Take that advice.....or suck his retarded dick. Your choice.

I don't know who "Kosh" is, but I am quite sure that the rules here don't allow me to determine who gets to post. And even if they did, I wouldn't stop anyone from posting.

Not my style.

Mark

Well! Aren't you special.

Learn who is who. Learn who is piggy-backing your posts. Then...decide if you want them whispering in your ear.

Free advice.

This isn't my first forum. I have over 100,000 posts all over the internet. I will debate those that want to. I am not gonna "choose up sides" especially since I am still not sure of the "players" here.

For all I know, its you that is nuts and this "Kosh" is the sane one.

Mark

Wow! That's very impressive. 100,000 posts! Rock on!

I love political debate. Hopefully, we can learn more about each other.

Mark

Now we have precedent that any time a law is unworkable or underfunded (ever seen one that wasnt?) the president can take unilateral action to "fix" it.
So what will the next GOP president do?
How about:
No more enforcement of the Clean Air Act, which merely burdens companies with expensive useless regulations.
No enforcement of cap gains taxes for gains over 10 years.
No enforcement of Obamacare. Ever. Anywhere.
No enforcement of min wage laws
No enforcement of Dodd Frank or Sarbanes Oxley.

Any others?

ALL the EPA regs across the board...

OSHA ...

Nope. Not in any way.

You want to have a discussion? Tell Kosh to fuck off. He's like a huge zit on your forehead. Nobody can look at you seriously while he is there.

Take that advice.....or suck his retarded dick. Your choice.

I don't know who "Kosh" is, but I am quite sure that the rules here don't allow me to determine who gets to post. And even if they did, I wouldn't stop anyone from posting.

Not my style.

Mark

Learn who is who. Learn who is piggy-backing your posts. Then...decide if you want them whispering in your ear.

Free advice.

This isn't my first forum. I have over 100,000 posts all over the internet. I will debate those that want to. I am not gonna "choose up sides" especially since I am still not sure of the "players" here.

Mark

Mark

I can dig that. I must tell you, though, that debate doesn't happen here. We argue, insult, push, instigate, and pontificate. There is merit...and there is humor. That's what keeps us here.

I have a standing invitation to all forum members. Anyone can ask me anything.....and I'll give an honest reply. I might tell you that I'm not going to answer...but that will be honest. When it comes to what motivates me politically, however, I have no secrets. It is easy to get to know me in that regard.

Not my style.

Mark

Free advice.

Mark

Mark

I can dig that. I must tell you, though, that debate doesn't happen here. We argue, insult, push, instigate, and pontificate. There is merit...and there is humor. That's what keeps us here.

I have a standing invitation to all forum members. Anyone can ask me anything.....and I'll give an honest reply. I might tell you that I'm not going to answer...but that will be honest. When it comes to what motivates me politically, however, I have no secrets. It is easy to get to know me in that regard.

I'm liking the place, except for its a little too big to follow closely. Post one day and the next there are hundreds of posts to try to follow.

Mark

Free advice.

Mark

Mark

I'm liking the place, except for its a little too big to follow closely. Post one day and the next there are hundreds of posts to try to follow.

Mark
That's true. There are a lot of people here and many people post a lot. It's pretty hard to keep up.

Now we have precedent that any time a law is unworkable or underfunded (ever seen one that wasnt?) the president can take unilateral action to "fix" it.
How about:
No more enforcement of the Clean Air Act, which merely burdens companies with expensive useless regulations.

Any others?
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran. Got good buddy gop war contractors chomping at the bit to go to war with another third world country using tax payer money.

How about having a limit on abortions per year.
Let's have a cutoff of 2 million.... or I will be generous 3 million.
I know that would freak out Libs...
But maybe we can have a place to start.

How about:

Any others?

So you conservatives condemn what Obama is doing as evil, but you will happily vote for Republican who would do the same thing?

Classic hypocrisy.

You betcha'.

B19PTBBIYAAWilG.jpg:large

I'm quite sure the American people aren't feeling this recovery that the left keeps mentioning. If the 1% are the ones who are gaining, just what does that tell you about the Democrats?

Mark

Top 1% and bottom 47% doing better at the expense of those in the middle, just like Obama planned it.

Abortion is the only reason Dems don't control the whole government now.

Republicans doom themselves by limiting BC and abortion.

Birth control and abortion should be free and easy to get.

If you oppose them, don't use them.

Abortion is the only reason Dems don't control the whole government now.

Republicans doom themselves by limiting BC and abortion.

Birth control and abortion should be free and easy to get.

If you oppose them, don't use them.

Allright....
5 million abortions a year...
Will that help?

The next Republican President will be 2040 or later

Maybe a tax on hover boards

Hopefully he won't take any of the actions the last GOP President took.
You mean like the Bush tax cuts that relieved millions of former taxpayers of the burden of Federal Personal Income Tax.?

I mean like Bush and his Republican congress collapsing the economy, ballooning the deficit, entangling us in foreign wars and managing them disastrously, alienating our allies, empowering terrorists, and making it dangerous for Americans to travel abroad.

But yea a few people got to pay a fraction less of taxes thanks to him. :rolleyes:

There will never be another rep in the WH ever again

unless the shit actually hits the fan and we water the tree

Just look at the last elections; Little effort went into keeping any Congress seat either time, but it will be an all out blitz for the WH.

last Pres election was not about one damn important issue, but the press forced useless issues to the front and they will do so again and again until the country is nothing but the name.

next Pres will be a female dem, and the next will be a minority dem, then another woman, then a female minority and so on, forever

I gotta agree that the last elections have not been about one damn important issue. It wasn't the press that determined what was discussed though. It was the right wing. Republicans had many candidates, but every one of them ran against Obama. There was even one woman running for the local school board claiming that if elected she would eliminate healthcare. The right has nothing but a big old "I hate Obama" sign, and if they continue with nothing more than that they will just fade away into the fog.
The level of stewpud it takes to think that is amazing.

Please don't breed.

Just look at the last elections; Little effort went into keeping any Congress seat either time, but it will be an all out blitz for the WH.

last Pres election was not about one damn important issue, but the press forced useless issues to the front and they will do so again and again until the country is nothing but the name.

next Pres will be a female dem, and the next will be a minority dem, then another woman, then a female minority and so on, forever

It's the fault of the press! Yeah! That's it! Yeah!
When did the press talk about the economy non-stop?
When did they talk about UE numbers all the time?

they didn't, and you were dumb enough to buy into all of it

You are being silly. There is no protection for democrats coming from the press. You need to stop looking for people to blame.

Bush expanded Medicare to cover prescription drugs, something Dems agitated for. He didnt do it unilaterally but had legislation passed on bipartisan votes in both houses. It only affected Medicare recipients, not the average American.
So that point looks to be a failure.
Next?

You lie. The bill passed the House 216 to 215. Democrats voted against it 195 to 7.

you're wrong as usual -Bush didn't expand Medicare without legislation.

PS- even 1 vote by the other party makes it bi-partisan

No, it doesn't.

Then you do not understand the meaning of the word...

the Dictionary is your friend...

1. representing, characterized by, or including members from two parties or factions.

So by your definition, the 2009 stimulus bill was bi-partisan, and any criticism of it should fall on both parties.

You are being silly. There is no protection for democrats coming from the press. You need to stop looking for people to blame.
No one is that dumb, so I'm going to assume you are having a joke on me.

If you are not joking, open the windows, you need some fresh air.

Forum List

Back