What Actions Will The Next GOP President Take?

Now we have precedent that any time a law is unworkable or underfunded (ever seen one that wasnt?) the president can take unilateral action to "fix" it.
So what will the next GOP president do?
How about:
No more enforcement of the Clean Air Act, which merely burdens companies with expensive useless regulations.
No enforcement of cap gains taxes for gains over 10 years.
No enforcement of Obamacare. Ever. Anywhere.
No enforcement of min wage laws
No enforcement of Dodd Frank or Sarbanes Oxley.

Any others?

So you conservatives condemn what Obama is doing as evil, but you will happily vote for Republican who would do the same thing?

Classic hypocrisy.

You betcha'.

B19PTBBIYAAWilG.jpg:large

I'm quite sure the American people aren't feeling this recovery that the left keeps mentioning. If the 1% are the ones who are gaining, just what does that tell you about the Democrats?

Mark

Now we have precedent that any time a law is unworkable or underfunded (ever seen one that wasnt?) the president can take unilateral action to "fix" it.
How about:
No more enforcement of the Clean Air Act, which merely burdens companies with expensive useless regulations.

Any others?

Thanks for reminding us what would really happen if conservatives ever got ahold of the government.
Well that's coming, Skippy. This last election should have told you that.

For a "politico".....you sure don't know much about electoral politics.

Please provide some specific examples of Bush doing "the exact same things".

Let's start with his Medicare expansion, which, by your definition, would qualify as a massive government takeover of healthcare. Rabbit here even puts it on his list of reasons to impeach Obama. So why weren't you demanding Bush be impeached over the same thing?

Go on. We'll wait. Once you address that, we move on to further examples of your suspiciously convenient partisan amnesia.
Bush expanded Medicare to cover prescription drugs, something Dems agitated for. He didnt do it unilaterally but had legislation passed on bipartisan votes in both houses. It only affected Medicare recipients, not the average American.
So that point looks to be a failure.
Next?

You lie. The bill passed the House 216 to 215. Democrats voted against it 195 to 7.

Hmm. So the Dems were opposed to Medicare Part D? I wonder how they would have voted had a Democrat have been president at the time?

Mark

Depends. Would it have been pay-go?

Does it matter? The point is, is that social programs like this clearly are what the Democrats are all about, and they didn't help a Republican president pass it.

Could it be that a Democratic Congress acted in the same way towards Bush as the GOP congress is acting towards Obama?

Mark

How about:

Any others?

Thanks for reminding us what would really happen if conservatives ever got ahold of the government.
Well that's coming, Skippy. This last election should have told you that.

For a "politico".....you sure don't know much about electoral politics.

Can the far left truly not see the irony in their posts?

Let's start with his Medicare expansion, which, by your definition, would qualify as a massive government takeover of healthcare. Rabbit here even puts it on his list of reasons to impeach Obama. So why weren't you demanding Bush be impeached over the same thing?

Go on. We'll wait. Once you address that, we move on to further examples of your suspiciously convenient partisan amnesia.
Bush expanded Medicare to cover prescription drugs, something Dems agitated for. He didnt do it unilaterally but had legislation passed on bipartisan votes in both houses. It only affected Medicare recipients, not the average American.
Next?

You lie. The bill passed the House 216 to 215. Democrats voted against it 195 to 7.

Hmm. So the Dems were opposed to Medicare Part D? I wonder how they would have voted had a Democrat have been president at the time?

Mark

Does it matter? The point is, is that social programs like this clearly are what the Democrats are all about, and they didn't help a Republican president pass it.

Could it be that a Democratic Congress acted in the same way towards Bush as the GOP congress is acting towards Obama?

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

You want to have a discussion? Tell Kosh to fuck off. He's like a huge zit on your forehead. Nobody can look at you seriously while he is there.

Take that advice.....or suck his retarded dick. Your choice.

Next?

Mark

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

You want to have a discussion? Tell Kosh to fuck off. He's like a huge zit on your forehead. Nobody can look at you seriously while he is there.

I don't know who "Kosh" is, but I am quite sure that the rules here don't allow me to determine who gets to post. And even if they did, I wouldn't stop anyone from posting.

Not my style.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

I don't know who "Kosh" is, but I am quite sure that the rules here don't allow me to determine who gets to post. And even if they did, I wouldn't stop anyone from posting.

Not my style.

Mark

Well! Aren't you special.

Learn who is who. Learn who is piggy-backing your posts. Then...decide if you want them whispering in your ear.

Free advice.

Next?

you're wrong as usual -Bush didn't expand Medicare without legislation.

PS- even 1 vote by the other party makes it bi-partisan

Next?

No, it doesn't.

How about:

Any others?

No more enforcement of the Civil Rights Act.
No more enforcement of the Voting Rights Act.
No more enforcement of child labor laws.
No more enforcement of any pollution laws.
No more prosecution of any corporations for any criminal offenses
No more protection of National Parks- clear cutting for all.
No more enforcement of Food Safety Laws

Next?

No, it doesn't.

Then you do not understand the meaning of the word...

the Dictionary is your friend...

1. representing, characterized by, or including members from two parties or factions.

How about:

Any others?

And the far left 9/11 truther troll comes in running the far left propaganda not based in reality..

President pushes boost in funding for national parks - USATODAY.com

The far left proves they run on a narrative not based on reality..

Mark

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

Not my style.

Mark

Learn who is who. Learn who is piggy-backing your posts. Then...decide if you want them whispering in your ear.

Free advice.

This isn't my first forum. I have over 100,000 posts all over the internet. I will debate those that want to. I am not gonna "choose up sides" especially since I am still not sure of the "players" here.

For all I know, its you that is nuts and this "Kosh" is the sane one.

Mark

How about:

Any others?

And the far left 9/11 truther troll comes in running the far left propaganda not based in reality..

Just giving my projections...and mine are as honest as Rabbi's.

Mark

Nope. Not in any way.

Not my style.

Mark

Free advice.

This isn't my first forum. I have over 100,000 posts all over the internet. I will debate those that want to. I am not gonna "choose up sides" especially since I am still not sure of the "players" here.

For all I know, its you that is nuts and this "Kosh" is the sane one.

Mark

Wow! That's very impressive. 100,000 posts! Rock on!

How about:

Any others?

Just giving my projections...and mine are as honest as Rabbi's.

The irony impaired far left drones show once again why they can not understand when they are being mocked..

Yet they say post their bunk propaganda not connected to reality and say "Well he did it"..

The mentality of a two year old! Welcome to dealing with the far left mindset..

I left your own far left or on the left or on irony far left or on the irony of the far left drain fat left brain fart left drank the irony of the fire afar (5H ironic Faraleft wrong

Forum List

Back