What about the precedent that the zionist ideology in Palestine sets for the rest of the world?

Jews are the indigenous people of the place,
But the zionists came from another continent completely. This is commonly known.

What difference does it make?
Jews from Yemen and Russia joined Palestinian Jews who were already there.

Kurds from US, Israel, Palestine and Russia joined hands with their brethren in Kurdistan the same way. While some Yazidis are in the meantime in US and Israel waiting for how things will go in Kurdistan.

If You read some history, Palestinian Arabs took part in a war siding with the Sheikh from Mecca - to free Syria.

The difference it makes is the point of this thread. It sets a precedent for others going to another continent and stealing land by force.

But the zionists came from another continent completely. This is commonly known.

It doesn't matter where the people live, abi. Where did that specific, distinct culture originate?

The difference it makes is the point of this thread. It sets a precedent for others going to another continent and stealing land by force.

And what about Palestinians who came from Bosnia, Africa, Sudan and fought the Palestinian Jews before and after Zionism?

What good would specifics do? You claim to know what a strawman is yet you still used it. Sounds to me like you just want to argue over the way you misrepresented it. Suffice to say it was all misrepresented.
How was what I said misstating the zionists' position? Be specific and use facts to support your contention.

Fact: you are lying.
How?????

Read the OP.
You still have not supported your claim.
Here is post 1:
I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously now. If I understand the zionist position, it boils down to might is right - or might makes right. But, there is also the idea that if a people were somewhere in ancient times, that they still retain rights to that land. I am constantly reminded about a peoples' right to self-determination in their ancestral homeland. Am I okay so far?

Good.

Now, since we came from Asia, across the Bering Straight, would this ideology not give Americans the right to demolish homes in Asia today, demolish entire cities even? Can we go on to murder and expel those living there today? If any remain, can we imprison them behind walls? Can we use our military to enforce a new government upon them based on our laws, in our cities built where theirs just stood?

I think it is important to see what a dangerous precedent this sets for people the world over.

And here is post 2:
Oh, and if a small group of Americans came up with scrolls, claimed they were from God and that they were His chosen people, and He told them that they would be returned to their ancestral homeland, would that help or hurt the argument?

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Isn't the real problem with the narrative, that it always starts before the Canaanites?

I mean the zionist narrative turns over Israel to the Lebanese.

Someone was just mentioning peer reviewed science.

The Canaanites inhabited the Levant region during the Bronze Age and established a culture that became influential in the Near East and beyond. However, the Canaanites, unlike most other ancient Near Easterners of this period, left few surviving textual records and thus their origin and relationship to ancient and present-day populations remain unclear. In this study, we sequenced five whole genomes from ∼3,700-year-old individuals from the city of Sidon, a major Canaanite city-state on the Eastern Mediterranean coast. We also sequenced the genomes of 99 individuals from present-day Lebanon to catalog modern Levantine genetic diversity. We find that a Bronze Age Canaanite-related ancestry was widespread in the region, shared among urban populations inhabiting the coast (Sidon) and inland populations (Jordan) who likely lived in farming societies or were pastoral nomads. This Canaanite-related ancestry derived from mixture between local Neolithic populations and eastern migrants genetically related to Chalcolithic Iranians. We estimate, using linkage-disequilibrium decay patterns, that admixture occurred 6,600–3,550 years ago, coinciding with recorded massive population movements in Mesopotamia during the mid-Holocene. We show that present-day Lebanese derive most of their ancestry from a Canaanite-related population, which therefore implies substantial genetic continuity in the Levant since at least the Bronze Age. In addition, we find Eurasian ancestry in the Lebanese not present in Bronze Age or earlier Levantines. We estimate that this Eurasian ancestry arrived in the Levant around 3,750–2,170 years ago during a period of successive conquests by distant populations.
http://www.cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30276-8

K0DuDPj.jpg

Look at the precedent and what it says to the world:

commiesd88b.jpeg

Isn't the real problem with the narrative, that it always starts before the Canaanites?

I mean the zionist narrative turns over Israel to the Lebanese.

Someone was just mentioning peer reviewed science.

The Canaanites inhabited the Levant region during the Bronze Age and established a culture that became influential in the Near East and beyond. However, the Canaanites, unlike most other ancient Near Easterners of this period, left few surviving textual records and thus their origin and relationship to ancient and present-day populations remain unclear. In this study, we sequenced five whole genomes from ∼3,700-year-old individuals from the city of Sidon, a major Canaanite city-state on the Eastern Mediterranean coast. We also sequenced the genomes of 99 individuals from present-day Lebanon to catalog modern Levantine genetic diversity. We find that a Bronze Age Canaanite-related ancestry was widespread in the region, shared among urban populations inhabiting the coast (Sidon) and inland populations (Jordan) who likely lived in farming societies or were pastoral nomads. This Canaanite-related ancestry derived from mixture between local Neolithic populations and eastern migrants genetically related to Chalcolithic Iranians. We estimate, using linkage-disequilibrium decay patterns, that admixture occurred 6,600–3,550 years ago, coinciding with recorded massive population movements in Mesopotamia during the mid-Holocene. We show that present-day Lebanese derive most of their ancestry from a Canaanite-related population, which therefore implies substantial genetic continuity in the Levant since at least the Bronze Age. In addition, we find Eurasian ancestry in the Lebanese not present in Bronze Age or earlier Levantines. We estimate that this Eurasian ancestry arrived in the Levant around 3,750–2,170 years ago during a period of successive conquests by distant populations.
http://www.cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30276-8

There's something to it. However national rights of the Jewish people are based on deep historic connection and presence rather than genetics. Zionism - Jewish liberation movement came exactly as a result of this sick racist fixation on Jews.

However I have to put Your study in context, and I don't think they contradict each other:

Lebanese are actually 14% Jewish diaspora.
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Reference Populations - Geno 2.0 Next Generation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back