What about the precedent that the zionist ideology in Palestine sets for the rest of the world?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously now. If I understand the zionist position, it boils down to might is right - or might makes right. But, there is also the idea that if a people were somewhere in ancient times, that they still retain rights to that land. I am constantly reminded about a peoples' right to self-determination in their ancestral homeland. Am I okay so far?

Good.

Now, since we came from Asia, across the Bering Straight, would this ideology not give Americans the right to demolish homes in Asia today, demolish entire cities even? Can we go on to murder and expel those living there today? If any remain, can we imprison them behind walls? Can we use our military to enforce a new government upon them based on our laws, in our cities built where theirs just stood?

I think it is important to see what a dangerous precedent this sets for people the world over.

• Banned
Oh, and if a small group of Americans came up with scrolls, claimed they were from God and that they were His chosen people, and He told them that they would be returned to their ancestral homeland, would that help or hurt the argument?

Oh, and if a small group of Americans came up with scrolls, claimed they were from God and that they were His chosen people, and He told them that they would be returned to their ancestral homeland, would that help or hurt the argument?
WTF is your agenda?

image.png

I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously now. If I understand the zionist position, it boils down to might is right - or might makes right. But, there is also the idea that if a people were somewhere in ancient times, that they still retain rights to that land. I am constantly reminded about a peoples' right to self-determination in their ancestral homeland. Am I okay so far?

Good.

Now, since we came from Asia, across the Bering Straight, would this ideology not give Americans the right to demolish homes in Asia today, demolish entire cities even? Can we go on to murder and expel those living there today? If any remain, can we imprison them behind walls? Can we use our military to enforce a new government upon them based on our laws, in our cities built where theirs just stood?

I think it is important to see what a dangerous precedent this sets for people the world over.

The Zionists:

1. Have ancient roots in the land with the center being the Temple Mount.
2. Have been given the land via the UN.
3. Have fought for the land after the land was given to them and won.
4. Have been persecuted for centuries abroad in other lands that climaxed with the Holocaust.

I can't really come up with any more reasons why a people should stake a claim to a piece of land than that.

They are as legitimate as they come.

Good.

Is that why Arabs are murdering each other?

There has always been a Jewish remnant in Israel and the rest simply came home because they were hunted like dogs everywhere else.
As I just had to explain to Shusha, Hebrew was not even spoken there for centuries.

7) After Not Being Spoken for Two Millennia, It Was Dramatically Revived.

Hebrew had not been a spoken language for two millennia...
7 Things You Should Know About Hebrew | My Jewish Learning

Now go study!

Good.

Is that why Arabs are murdering each other?

It's the same thing in the US, only with Blacks.

In cities like Chicago Blacks live in a violent, drug infested culture that blames white oppression for their predicament as they kill each other off.

The media completely turns a blind eye to it. The only time you hear about violence in the streets is when whitey shoots a black person.

It's the same thing in the US, only with Blacks.

In cities like Chicago Blacks live in a violent, drug infested culture that blames white oppression for their predicament as they kill each other off.

The media completely turns a blind eye to it. The only time you hear about violence in the streets is when whitey shoots a black person.
I was curious how far off topic the zionists would take this thread instead of just admitting, yes, a dangerous precedent indeed.

Good.

Even your friends think that's stupid ...

Nazi_Facepalm-s309x142-120905.jpg

Good.

Cute. Now you can see why so many people see the zionist ideology as stupid.

Good.

Babbly has no friends.

Good.

Babbly has no friends.

Yea ... it has friends ...

SPLC-Publications-Racist-Skinheads-Understanding-the-Threat-1280x720_0.jpg

Good.

Babbly has no friends.

Yea ... it has friends ...

SPLC-Publications-Racist-Skinheads-Understanding-the-Threat-1280x720_0.jpg
We're supposed to accept being called fascists and murderers by babbly.

Good.

I'm serious too. In the end, might does make right. You own what you can keep. And the winners write the histories.

Not an ideology, simply a fact. It has always been so.

Is there a reason we cannot discuss the OP?

Forum List

Back