What about the precedent that the zionist ideology in Palestine sets for the rest of the world?

International law is clear about one generation has the same rights.

You repeat this often. What law are you using here?
I posted it many times, use google.

You have posted the claim many times. You have never posted the source law. You don't have to link it or anything. I can google. I just want you to name the law you say supports this claim.

And when millions of Palestinians, many of whom werent born there or include those who's families immigrated from other countries...what then? What happens to the Jews?
You're making assumptions and then getting irritated at them.

No one knows how many will return. International law is clear about one generation has the same rights. What do you mean what will happen to the Jews? I thought we discussed this already, no? They get to live anywhere they want.

Except where they currently live right?
What is a Real Jewish person????Surely not a Zionist as their tennents are a far removed from the Ultra Jews,just asking...st by the way Rouds and I had a post removed by one of the Mods who did not identify themselves,since when did this start??

Last edited:
What is a Real Jewish person????Surely not a Zionist as their tennents are a far removed from the Ultra Jews,just asking...st
How come you never post any content, just Zio-bashing?

See if you can soberly Define 'Zionist.'

I bet you can't... but Instead put up another hyperbolic ****fest.
`

Last edited:
Can Americans claim their homeland in Asia?

Can the Romans claim Britain?

The zionist ideology is madness when put into perspective. Look at the bigger picture.

What is a Real Jewish person????Surely not a Zionist as their tennents are a far removed from the Ultra Jews,just asking...st
How come you never post any content, just Zio-bashing.

See if you can soberly Define Zionist.

I bet you can't... just put up a hyperbolic ****fest.
`
I have and to constantly repeating it,lowers me....What is your Definition please and are you a Zionist.........,Speak Up we would all love to know,we would also like to know what your motivation was to Collaborate with the Nazis against Non-Zionist Jews....a full explanation why most Great Jews in the past or present want anything to do with Zionism...............Einstein for example........It would be appreciated...st

The zionist ideology is madness when put into perspective. Look at the bigger picture.

American Kurds can and do, Yazidis too. Although not Asia I guess some US citizens as well took part in Catalonia votes.

The madness is in the fixation on Jews.

American Kurds can and do, Yazidis too and I guess some US citizens as well took part in Catalonian votes.

The madness is in the sick fixation on Jews.
NO,NO,NO the Madness is ZIONISM....Full Stop.......stop trawling and answer the question please...

I bet you can't
... just put up a hyperbolic ****fest.
`
I have and to constantly repeat it,lowers me....What is your Definition please and are you a Zionist.........,Speak Up we would all love to know,we would also like to know what your motivation was to Collaborate with the Nazis against Non-Zionist Jew....a full explanation why most Great Jews in the past or present want anything to do with Zionism...............Einstein for example........It would be appreciated...st
So to be clear.. and as I was sure...
theliq/leak WHIFFED and cannot define a word he uses in every post.

What Joke you are. Go hide under a rock.

Only antisemite 'anti-zionists' cannot define it... because doing so OUTS them.

"abi" also WHIFFED on it.

Let's also be clear.
No one on the anti-Jooo side can debate me.. they just Spam.
`

American Kurds can and do, Yazidis too and I guess some US citizens as well took part in Catalonian votes.

The madness is in the sick fixation on Jews.
NO,NO,NO the Madness is ZIONISM....Full Stop.......stop trawling and answer the question please...

"no,no,no" ability to make an argument. Go to sleep.

Kurdsisrael3.jpg

`
I have and to constantly repeat it,lowers me....What is your Definition please and are you a Zionist.........,Speak Up we would all love to know,we would also like to know what your motivation was to Collaborate with the Nazis against Non-Zionist Jew....a full explanation why most Great Jews in the past or present want anything to do with Zionism...............Einstein for example........It would be appreciated...st

Only antisemite 'antizionists' cannot define it...because doing so OUTS them.

"abi" alos WHIFFED on it.
`
[/QUOTE]
Anti Zionist Absolutely.....Anti Semitic Never because no matter how hard Zionist Rabble try to entwine themselves in Judaism....They ARE NOT a semitic Peoples,get real

Can we discuss the precedent? If not, why?

Can we discuss the precedent? If not, why?
The precedent is...
Genesis, Chapter 10.
And since every other nation has been beating the shit out of each other without God's approval since the beginning of time, this Thread is pointless.

`

Only antisemite 'antizionists' cannot define it...because doing so OUTS them.

"abi" alos WHIFFED on it.
`
Anti Zionist Absolutely.....Anti Semitic Never because no matter how hard Zionist Rabble try to entwine themselves in Judaism....They ARE NOT a semitic Peoples,get real[/QUOTE]

Get real, this racist obsession is exactly the reason why Jews built a state.

Could you post that in a language spoken on earth?

Huh,what would you ever know....Guys and Ladies of course,You will noticed when the Truth is told about these awful Zionistas they join together to Bullshit their way out of Never sayin or explaining about their Dread past....like Moth to my Candle they just Burn.....
I didn't think so.
Which member of the family are you?
Can't you have honest enough balls to each have your own user names?
I AM THE FATHER
You abandoned yourself?
On the other hand, the Steve who posted that story knew English quite well and you don't.
I CAN HEAR YOU AND THAT GLUTTERAL ZIONIST TONE TO YOUR VOICE....horrid
Genesis, Chapter 10.
As a Christian you cannot deny Tanach or your own religion wouldn't exist.
Handle that fact, jerkoff.

Please discuss the precedent or I will be forced to report these posts.

The topic is very straight forward.
Genesis, Chapter 10.
You have already admitted that you rely on the Torah for precedent so go ahead and report.
I will report you for slinging random shit at the wall and you'll be BANNED just like Louie and Ventura.

Forum List

Back