What about the precedent that the zionist ideology in Palestine sets for the rest of the world?

Please discuss the precedent or I will be forced to report these posts.

The topic is very straight forward.
Please explain your Terminology.
If you use "Zionist" in Every post.. but can't define it/refuse to define it, you should withdraw from the board/section.

I insist this situation be resolved.
You and theliq are full of it: just spitting/spamming Frauds.

`

Capture2_1.JPG

59c9a1c656339741.jpg

Let's talk about the precedent.

abi don't run away, let's discuss.

abi don't run away, let's discuss.
What does that have to do with the precedent?

Another indigenous people freeing themselves from the Pan-Arabism and Arab occupation of their ancestral lands, using the exact same precedent You're trying to avoid discussing.

Kurds from different continents take part in the effort.

Another indigenous people freeing themselves from the Pan-Arabism and Arab occupation of their ancestral lands, using the exact same precedent You're trying to avoid discussing.

Kurds from all parts of the world take part in this.
This is not accurate in the least.

But, to be clear, if any group comes from one continent to claim the land of others in today's world, it is wrong and sets a dangerous precedent moving forward.

But, to be clear, if any group comes from one continent to claim the land of others in today's world, it is wrong and sets a dangerous precedent moving forward.

You see You don't want to discuss. Just pretend continents or distance make any difference.

I'd like to see the shock in case some indigenous tribe decides they need a self determination in their familial lands...say in Milwaukee.:cool:

You see You don't want to discuss. Just pretend continents or distance make any difference.

I'd like to see the shock in case some indigenous tribe decides they need a self determination in their familial lands...say in in Milwaukee.:cool:
Can Americans claim their homeland in Asia?

Can the Romans claim Britain?

This thread is on it's last legs. Unless some REAL honest discussion happens and the personal feuding stops, it will be closed. Not gonna keep cleaning up 30 posts and issuing multiple warnings and thread bans. Anyone so much as points a finger -- they're gonna get warned.

Please discuss the precedent or I will be forced to report these posts.

The topic is very straight forward.

The topic is very straight forward. The answer is simple.

Each peoples (defined as a distinct cultural group) gets to have one homeland in the place where their culture originated.

The topic is very straight forward. The answer is simple.

Each peoples (defined as a distinct cultural group) gets to have one homeland in the place where their culture originated.
Don't the Jews People already have their own land?

And does the zionist ideology allow for Americans to claim Asia or for the Romans to claim Britain? If not, can you explain why?

I'd like to see the shock in case some indigenous tribe decides they need a self determination in their familial lands...say in in Milwaukee.:cool:

I don't know enough, let's stay in the middle east.
As 'Americans' they can't claim anything like that by definition -as much as the Arabian tribes in Levant are not indigenous but invading colonizers.

However Catalonians or Kurds with an US citizenship can join an effort to get self determination in land that bares their name (if they wish to identify as such).

As 'Americans' they can't claim anything like that by definition -as much as the Arabian tribes in Levant are not indigenous but invading colonizers.

However Catalonians or Kurds with an US citizenship can join an effort to get self determination in land that bares their name (if they wish to identify as such).
If I understand the zionist position, there is the idea that if a people were somewhere in ancient times, that they still retain rights to that land.

Now, since we came from Asia, across the Bering Straight, would this ideology not give Americans the right to demolish homes in Asia today, demolish entire cities even? Can we go on to murder and expel those living there today? If any remain, can we imprison them behind walls? Can we use our military to enforce a new government upon them based on our laws, in our cities built where theirs just stood?

Okay? Do you understand the question?

Don't the Jews People already have their own land?
Yes, they are now sovereigns over a part of their indigenous homeland. Lovely little place called Israel. Capital is, and always has been, Jerusalem.

And does the zionist ideology allow for Americans to claim Asia or for the Romans to claim Britain? If not, can you explain why?
No.

Because there is no distinct culture which ties any part of Asia to any living cultural group in the US. And because the Romans did not originate in Britain.

See? Not difficult.

If I understand the zionist position, there is the idea that if a people were somewhere in ancient times, that they still retain rights to that land.
You do not understand the Zionist position.

Yes, they are now sovereigns over a part of their indigenous homeland. Lovely little place called Israel.
I am not talking about in Palestine. I am talking about the one they already had.

No.

Because there is no distinct culture which ties any part of Asia to any living cultural group in the US. And because the Romans did not originate in Britain.

See? Not difficult.
The zionists came from another continent.

Sigh. Where did the Jewish people originate? Where is their history?

Now, since we came from Asia, across the Bering Straight, would this ideology not give Americans the right to demolish homes in Asia today, demolish entire cities even? Can we go on to murder and expel those living there today? If any remain, can we imprison them behind walls? Can we use our military to enforce a new government upon them based on our laws, in our cities built where theirs just stood?

Okay? Do you understand the question?
Irrelevant.
Jews are the indigenous people of the place, their right to the land was acknowledged internationally. And Jewish presence never seized in the land. However it's not only about presence, it has mainly to do with developing a distinct culture and history around a certain place and sticking to it as a nation.
Arab colonizers didn't develop any distinct culture of the place, Jews revived it.

Same are the Kurds, Yazidis, Copts(?) and Druze - once given the opportunity much of the mess caused by Arab Muslim imperialism can be repaired.

Forum List

Back