What About The Palestinian Holocaust?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
So much has been said & written on the brutal inhumane Nazi Holocaust on the Jews. And yet those Zionists never refer to the Jewish Holocaust now taking place on the Palestinians.

Just consider the documented facts to see the truth. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Let the truth be known to all.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

So much has been said & written on the brutal inhumane Nazi Holocaust on the Jews. And yet those Zionists never refer to the Jewish Holocaust now taking place on the Palestinians.

Just consider the documented facts to see the truth. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Let the truth be known to all.

1.2 million... to 6 million...

sounds like they are breading like rats to me.

It's even worse than a Holocaust what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's a GENOCIDE I tell you --- a GENOCIDE. No wonder the Palestinian supporters want the world to know the truth. Just look at the documented population figures.

Yes. That is what I'm trying to educate them to. What is with those Zionists? From 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel in 1948 to just under 6 million Palestinians living in Israel now & those Zionists just don't see the Israeli Holocuast committed upon the Palestinians. Hey Tinmore or Jos or Sunni Man or Sherri or Eots, will you please explain it to those Zionists?

Looks like his math is correct, although it fails to prove what he's suggesting.
Haven't you heard about the genocide going on? It's in Palestine Today, the leading newspaper in Palestine.

It's even worse than a Holocaust what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's a GENOCIDE I tell you --- a GENOCIDE. No wonder the Palestinian supporters want the world to know the truth. Just look at the documented population figures.

I almost never hear the term genocide although some of Israel's actions fit the legal description of genocide.

Ethnic cleansing and, more recently, apartheid are more accurate descriptions.

I almost never hear the term genocide although some of Israel's actions fit the legal description of genocide.

Let's see:

Genocide: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Nope.

Ethnic cleansing: the elimination of an unwanted ethnic group or groups from a society, as by genocide or forced emigration.

Nope.

Apartheid:
1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.

ETYMOLOGY:
Afrikaans : Dutch apart, + Dutch -heid, -hood

Nope.

Last edited:

Let's see:

Genocide: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Nope.

Ethnic cleansing: the elimination of an unwanted ethnic group or groups from a society, as by genocide or forced emigration.

Nope.

Apartheid:
1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.

ETYMOLOGY:
Afrikaans : Dutch apart, + Dutch -heid, -hood

Nope.

Wrong on all counts. You need to read up.

On the other hand:

Genocide: Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem, did have an agreement with his close allies in Berlin to deal with the Jews here like they dealt with them there. And it isno coincidence that even today, Mein Kampf is a bestseller in the PLO-occupied areas.

Ethnic cleansing: Every last Jew was ethnically cleansed from Judea, Samaria, and Gaza- and half of Jerusalem, by the Arabs in 1948 (1929 in Hebron, parts of Gaza, parts of Jerusalem, and elsewhere), and that is what they insist on today- as a starting point.

Apartheid: By the definition above, that is exactly what the Arabs insist on; a Judenrein Judea.

No: We won't allow that here in OUR land.

Actually, I'm right on all counts, and not only am I very well read up, but I live here too.

I brought you definitions of the words you yourself used. Would you like to retract, make up new and different definitions of those words and terms, or prove your point?

Any way, I'm game.

Actually, I'm right on all counts, and not only am I very well read up, but I live here too.

I brought you definitions of the words you yourself used. Would you like to retract, make up new and different definitions of those words and terms, or prove your point?

Any way, I'm game.

Sure, which one do you want to start with?

Forum List

Back