What A White America Would Mean

A Firey Cross ;to light the Christian Soul. Crosses are lit rather than burned. To light the Cross on other than private Klan property is forbidden through Klankraft. One will see the Lit Cross is also the sign of the Methodist church as well. First emulated by Scottish Christians . FGRN.
Yeah, I know. To fight the enemy one must understand the enemy....... Other than that who the fuck cares?
“Let this cup pass from me” to “nevertheless.” Martin Luther King Jr

Garden of Gethsemane, Sermon Delivered at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church

A Firey Cross ;to light the Christian Soul. Crosses are lit rather than burned. To light the Cross on other than private Klan property is forbidden through Klankraft. One will see the Lit Cross is also the sign of the Methodist church as well. First emulated by Scottish Christians . FGRN.
Yeah, I know. To fight the enemy one must understand the enemy....... Other than that who the fuck cares?
“Let this cup pass from me” to “nevertheless.” Martin Luther King Jr

Garden of Gethsemane, Sermon Delivered at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church
Okay....... What does that have to do with my post? :dunno:

Diversity? Leftist nonsense.

There is no tangible benefit to diversity - much the contrary. Would you rather be treated in a hospital that prides itself in its "diversity" or one that prides itself in employing only the best doctors, regardless of gender, race, or ethnicity? Same for a private company. Would you want to work for a company that prides itself on promoting a diverse group of managers, or one that prides itself on being a pure meritocracy?

Same for a school. There is not a single, measurable academic outcome that is improved by campaigns to increase diversity. Who benefits when AP classes are populated by minorities who don't actually meet the criteria to be in them?

What happens to elite universities when they start admitting significant numbers of unqualified "minority" students? They have to start offering remedial classes to incoming Freshmen. They have to offer courses and even majors that have low academic rigor, because if they don't then the minorities they have admitted will all start failing. Is the school any "better" because of the presence of minorities who can't really cut it? Does it even help those who have been admitted on that basis? They are not so stupid as not to realize that they are at the bottom of the academic barrel.

White people run the entire gamut from brilliant to retarded, virtuous to diabolical. But look around the world at countries that heretofore had ethnic uniformity and now have "diversity." Look at Scandanavia, Germany, France, and to a lesser extent Great Britain. In all cases, their societies and cultures have suffered with the influx of outsiders who are - broadly speaking - intellectually and culturally inferior.

As for "White America," there is not now and never could be such a country. But it is interesting to imagine how the U.S. would allofasudden look a hell of a lot better in international comparisons if only white people were counted, and the averages were not polluted by "minorities" who are less intelligent, less diligent, culturally deficient, and disproportionately criminal.

White superiority, it's so obvious.

rcc-45a7b80b48511Hillbillies2.jpg
mumutrailer.jpg

In the 80s lots of people wanted a white America.

Cocaine.jpg

Yeah. Because those who support a multi-ethnic society have screwed up the country so much that many White people decided to buy drugs from non-whites and just get high. What else could they do. Debate the issue on forums like this? Fat chance!

Cocaine.jpg

Yeah. Because those who support a multi-ethnic society have screwed up the country so much that many White people decided to buy drugs from non-whites and just get high. What else could they do. Debate the issue on forums like this? Fat chance!
Debate? You call flights of fancy debate? :lmao:

What did i say, or what did this thread say, that you consider to be a "flight of fancy." I can't wait to hear this! U.S. citizens use far more drugs than the populations of other countries. What do YOU think the reason is.

Cocaine.jpg

What did i say, or what did this thread say, that you consider to be a "flight of fancy." I can't wait to hear this! U.S. citizens use far more drugs than the populations of other countries. What do YOU think the reason is.
You appeared to be blaming non-whites for white drug use.

Cocaine.jpg

Are white drugs different than red ones?

Cocaine.jpg

That is EXACTLY what I am telling you. Why? Because it is true!

Cocaine.jpg

You need to improve your grappling skills, because you are losing your attempt to grapple with reality.

Cocaine.jpg

I guess personal decision and responsibility has nothing to do with it........ :lmao:

And I bet you believe Eugenics is a valid science....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cocaine.jpg

Ever hear of "reds" and "whites". :D

A White America would mean free health care and free college. (For those that wish to go) It would mean almost no unemployment. Just like it was when Hitler was running Germany. It would mean no huge national debt. It would mean no decades of jews defaming or otherwise harmfully misleading White people through their control of the entertainment industry. It would mean that Pearl Harbor, the cold war and near nuclear war would have never happened. Because we would have backed the RIGHT side. It would mean that the Chinese wouldn't have stolen nearly all of (if not ALL of) our secret military technology. It would mean more White people who would have ended up in college rather than jail. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

/---- Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks, 12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent.. So we are still a white America.

A White America would mean free health care and free college. (For those that wish to go) It would mean almost no unemployment. Just like it was when Hitler was running Germany. It would mean no huge national debt. It would mean no decades of jews defaming or otherwise harmfully misleading White people through their control of the entertainment industry. It would mean that Pearl Harbor, the cold war and near nuclear war would have never happened. Because we would have backed the RIGHT side. It would mean that the Chinese wouldn't have stolen nearly all of (if not ALL of) our secret military technology. It would mean more White people who would have ended up in college rather than jail. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
It would also mean no more of this
nigratv.gif

I guess personal decision and responsibility has nothing to do with it........ :lmao:

And I bet you believe Eugenics is a valid science....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Personal decisions and responsibility have nothing to do with it. When you are treated like shit, people tend to act like shit. Does it need to be explained to you where that leaves personal decisions and responsibility? Next, eugenics has nothing to do with the conversation. So stop trying to change the subject.

Ever hear of "reds" and "whites". :D

Ever hear of making sense?

/---- Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks, 12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent.. So we are still a white America.

Jews and hispicknics are trying their best to change that.

Forum List

Back