What A White America Would Mean

I think crime would be reduced dramatically, especially violent crimes such as rape, robbery and physical domestic abuse. My hypothesis is that African American males are genetically predisposed to violent behavior. Black men have ~20% higher testosterone levels than whites. They also have an average IQ of only 85.

The combination of testosterone driven physical aggressiveness and inability to solve problems fuels violence towards others.
you haven't studied history , it was the white christian savages that raped, pillaged every land they invaded including America
You mean the same white American Christians who established the nation of Israel?

A Firey Cross ;to light the Christian Soul. Crosses are lit rather than burned. To light the Cross on other than private Klan property is forbidden through Klankraft. One will see the Lit Cross is also the sign of the Methodist church as well. First emulated by Scottish Christians . FGRN.
Yeah, I know. To fight the enemy one must understand the enemy....... Other than that who the fuck cares?
“Let this cup pass from me” to “nevertheless.” Martin Luther King Jr

Garden of Gethsemane, Sermon Delivered at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church
Okay....... What does that have to do with my post? :dunno:
A crust of bread and a corner to sleep in.
A minute to smile and an hour to weep in.
A pint of joy to a peck of trouble.
And never a laugh but the moans come double
And that is life.

A Firey Cross ;to light the Christian Soul. Crosses are lit rather than burned. To light the Cross on other than private Klan property is forbidden through Klankraft. One will see the Lit Cross is also the sign of the Methodist church as well. First emulated by Scottish Christians . FGRN.
Yeah, I know. To fight the enemy one must understand the enemy....... Other than that who the fuck cares?

And that is life.
Ya know, I've never liked poetry that much so I have absolutely no fucking clue what that means.

And that is life.
Ya know, I've never liked poetry that much so I have absolutely no fucking clue what that means.
It means the enemy is us.

Meanwhile as we see some kind of light and valid points have been made from both sides Hey look a dead gorilla, also Our new president likes to grab life by the pussy...get it?

Forum List

Back