What A White America Would Mean

Bye Cultsmasher

Dude, what's up with this Cultsmasher guy? I get it, he's a Nazi. But, why is he always banneded?

This is about the 4th time I've seen something like this. On 3 different forums.

Why do people like cultsmasher keep getting banned? Because they are right! And the brainwashed, traitorous, delusional, cultist, hypocrite fags around here have no other reply to those who are right other than to ban them.

Bye Cultsmasher

Dude, what's up with this Cultsmasher guy? I get it, he's a Nazi. But, why is he always banneded?

This is about the 4th time I've seen something like this. On 3 different forums.

Why do people like cultsmasher keep getting banned? Because they are right! And the brainwashed, traitorous, delusional, cultist, hypocrite fags around here have no other reply to those who are right other than to ban them.

image.png

Debate? You call flights of fancy debate? :lmao:

What did i say, or what did this thread say, that you consider to be a "flight of fancy." I can't wait to hear this! U.S. citizens use far more drugs than the populations of other countries. What do YOU think the reason is.
You appeared to be blaming non-whites for white drug use.

Are white drugs different than red ones?
Ever hear of "reds" and "whites". :D

Ever hear of making sense?
Yeah, something you have yet to do even once probably in your whole life. So far you appear to be the epitome of 'simple things for simple minds'. :thup:

Bye Cultsmasher

Awwwwww, is he mad? Did his baba get cold? Diaper need changing?

What did i say, or what did this thread say, that you consider to be a "flight of fancy." I can't wait to hear this! U.S. citizens use far more drugs than the populations of other countries. What do YOU think the reason is.

Yeah, something you have yet to do even once probably in your whole life. So far you appear to be the epitome of 'simple things for simple minds'. :thup:

What. Have you been taking lessons in talking gibberish and sidestepping the issue from Unkotare? Yes, I have heard of "reds." In reference to either drugs or communists. And I have heard of "whites" as in reference to White people. Now do you want to tell me what that has to do with anything?

What. Have you been taking lessons in talking gibberish and sidestepping the issue from Unkotare? Yes, I have heard of "reds." In reference to either drugs or communists. And I have heard of "whites" as in reference to White people. Now do you want to tell me what that has to do with anything?

He was talking about the Russian Revolution.

Bye Cultsmasher

Here's one I never even knew of. :badgrin:

Just Plain Politics Forum Is A Pedophile Forum! - No Holds Barred Political Forum
Simply won't follow the board rules and keeps coming back as a sock. Typical juvenile behavior. :dunno:

Any rule that keeps anybody from talking about the really relevant things truthfully is a rule best not followed. No matter who makes that rule. You know what would be a hoot? If forums only banned people for lying.

He was talking about the Russian Revolution.

Then maybe you would like to tell me more specifically what the Russian Revolution has to do with "What a White America would mean."

Bye Cultsmasher

Just Plain Politics Forum Is A Pedophile Forum! - No Holds Barred Political Forum
Simply won't follow the board rules and keeps coming back as a sock. Typical juvenile behavior. :dunno:

Any rule that keeps anybody from talking about the really relevant things truthfully is a rule best not followed. No matter who makes that rule. You know what would be a hoot? If forums only banned people for lying.
You're not lying, delusional but not lying...... :thup:

Too young or too stupid to figure it out. Let's go with too stupid, seems to be the norm for you. :thup:

Bye Cultsmasher

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong. We will see who the delusional one is. And it won't be me.

Bye Cultsmasher

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong. We will see who the delusional one is. And it won't be me.
Everything you've posted so far is a simple minded delusion, life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

Too young or too stupid to figure it out. Let's go with too stupid, seems to be the norm for you. :thup:

I know you are just jerking me around. But ok, let's try it this way. Was Unkotare right when he spoke for you and said what you were getting at with your "reds and whites" thing was the Russian revolution? If so, would you care to tell me what that has to do with "What a White America would mean." And if you are just going to tell me again that I need to figure it out, piss off. Go haunt somebody elses thread.

Everything you've posted so far is a simple minded delusion, life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

No specifics again. How interesting. Sad and pathetic, but interesting.

I know you are just jerking me around. But ok, let's try it this way. Was Unkotare right when he spoke for you and said what you were getting at with your "reds and whites" thing was the Russian revolution? If so, would you care to tell me what that has to do with "What a White America would mean." And if you are just going to tell me again that I need to figure it out, piss off. Go haunt somebody elses thread.
No, I'll continue to treat you as you deserve, don't like it move on, no one here is buing the shit you're selling.
As for what red and whites mean I let you try and figure that out on you own based on my initial joke post........ Let's see if you have the cognitive ability you think you have. :eusa_whistle:

No need, your every post speaks for itself.......
Honestly, do you think you're the first simple minded moron to ever leave a slime trail on this board? Really?

Last edited:

Honestly, do you think you're the first simple minded moron to ever leave a slime trail in on this board? Really?

Honestly, do you think you're the first simple minded moron to ever leave a slime trail in on this board? Really?

Pissssss Offfffff.

Pissssss Offfffff.
You posted that like you belong to Slytherin House...... Not surprising........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back