What A White America Would Mean

overland

Jan 12, 2017
A White America would mean free health care and free college. (For those that wish to go) It would mean almost no unemployment. Just like it was when Hitler was running Germany. It would mean no huge national debt. It would mean no decades of jews defaming or otherwise harmfully misleading White people through their control of the entertainment industry. It would mean that Pearl Harbor, the cold war and near nuclear war would have never happened. Because we would have backed the RIGHT side. It would mean that the Chinese wouldn't have stolen nearly all of (if not ALL of) our secret military technology. It would mean more White people who would have ended up in college rather than jail. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

In the 80s lots of people wanted a white America.

Cocaine.jpg

I disagree, it was stupid white Americans who signed up to bomb Germany, who signed up to fight a useless war in Vietnam, who continue to sign up to fight these wars in the Middle East.

It is stupid white Americans who can't even defend their own country from immigration, when every other country does it.

White Americans are the stupidest people on this planet.

I disagree, it was stupid white Americans who signed up to bomb Germany, who signed up to fight a useless war in Vietnam, who continue to sign up to fight these wars in the Middle East.

It is stupid white Americans who can't even defend their own country from immigration, when every other country does it.

To clarify, American involvement in World War II was pushed hard by Jews, as the OP suggests. Though this was not the sole motivator -- Britain and Germany were at war, and we naturally sided with Britain. Our Middle East involvement, meanwhile, is even more strongly influenced by Jews. In both instances, they have their people in mind -- Jews First is their policy.

Vietnam is the outlier -- in that war, we were fighting against the Asian application of a Jewish pet project, communism. THAT explains why the Vietnam war was deemed a "bad" war, while WWII and Middle East wars are seen as "good" wars.

Whites, meanwhile, have historically loved to kill each other. See: European history, the Civil War. This has to stop. We're 8 percent of the world population and dropping fast. We need to stick together.

Spot on. No more wars for jews. No more brother wars. A Global White Nation is long overdue. Meanwhile here , in US , White Enclaves spread like wild fire.

I think Microsoft and Intel cannot survive if they cannot hire Asian workers and America is technically ahead of us because it can attract foreign talents. America would not have detonated the atomic bomb first without accepting Jewish refugees from Europe taken over by Nazi Germany. The chief architects of the Manhattan Project were Jewish scientists. Probably a White America would be just another boring former British colony like Australia that can be easily forgotten by the rest of the world.

Last edited:
I think crime would be reduced dramatically, especially violent crimes such as rape, robbery and physical domestic abuse. My hypothesis is that African American males are genetically predisposed to violent behavior. Black men have ~20% higher testosterone levels than whites. They also have an average IQ of only 85.

The combination of testosterone driven physical aggressiveness and inability to solve problems fuels violence towards others.

To clarify, American involvement in World War II was pushed hard by Jews, as the OP suggests. Though this was not the sole motivator -- Britain and Germany were at war, and we naturally sided with Britain. Our Middle East involvement, meanwhile, is even more strongly influenced by Jews. In both instances, they have their people in mind -- Jews First is their policy.

Vietnam is the outlier -- in that war, we were fighting against the Asian application of a Jewish pet project, communism. THAT explains why the Vietnam war was deemed a "bad" war, while WWII and Middle East wars are seen as "good" wars.

Whites, meanwhile, have historically loved to kill each other. See: European history, the Civil War. This has to stop. We're 8 percent of the world population and dropping fast. We need to stick together.
:bye1:

I think crime would be reduced dramatically, especially violent crimes such as rape, robbery and physical domestic abuse. My hypothesis is that African American males are genetically predisposed to violent behavior. Black men have ~20% higher testosterone levels than whites. They also have an average IQ of only 85.

The combination of testosterone driven physical aggressiveness and inability to solve problems fuels violence towards others.
you haven't studied history , it was the white christian savages that raped, pillaged every land they invaded including America

you haven't studied history , it was the white christian savages that raped, pillaged every land they invaded including America
Actually I'm a voracious reader and have studied a lot of history, jackass.

Actually I'm a voracious reader and have studied a lot of history, jackass.
Comic books don't count.

If whites make up only 8 percent of the world's population then why are we so feared and hated. I mean the rest of the world has the numbers, why focus on such a small minority? Who really has the inferior complex?

Come out as a racist and everyone knows you are a joke. It doesn't matter if you do, as well.

Forum List

Back