What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
Sorry about laws and reality and justice, dupe

Given the abridgement of Second Amendment Rights regarding access and transfer of firearms recently passed by our Legislature it is looking more probable if not adequately resisted.

Pogroms against your political opponents is a classic tactic of the Left. History underscores such.
So... even though there has been no pogrom in this country yet... you intend to launch a preemptive one?

Emotions are rising on both sides much like it was in 1860

I am not predicting or calling for a civil war, but America is not immune from it

The Civil War in 1860 actually...made sense. Southern, slave-holding states were afraid their system, their economy, their society would eventually end and not by choice.

A civil war now? I don't get it.

The Civil War in 1860 actually...made sense. Southern, slave-holding states were afraid their system, their economy, their society would eventually end and not by choice.

A civil war now? I don't get it.
Slavery was the primary excuse but not the real cause

Bad blood between the north and south existed even before the Revolution

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?

The union will win.

Hopefully they don’t let the Rebs back in for a few generations.

So... even though there has been no pogrom in this country yet... you intend to launch a preemptive one?
Neither I nor most others of the Conservative ~ Right Wing political faction.

We see the seeds of such a Pogrom from the Left in the past decade or two and efforts to increase such against any non-Leftists puppets and supporters, so we are making preparations for the time when physical resistance and reformation may be necessary to save the nation from disastrous "fundamental change".

You exhibit classic disinformation and distortion common to the Leftist "Alinsky" Agenda.
To be expected from Libturd traitors such as yourself!

Forum List

Back