What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

But that's not what you said in your OP. You said it was about Trump being kept off the ballot that would be a precursor to a second Civil War. If Trump drops out, another Republican takes his place and the issue goes away.
So the bottom line is that, Trump is the issue here.

Wrong.

The threat is coming from the authoritarian fascist right; we don’t hear ‘the left’ fantasizing about ‘civil war.’
if a republican is elected in 2024 the left will loose their minds .

I am following your lead when you bring up concentration camps and genocide
Let me reconsider

I did go there first when I mentioned genocide several posts back

Yes, I think the left is inching in that direction

The hate is building steadily

That is no basis for contemplating a pogrom against your political opponents... not in the United States of America.
Given the abridgement of Second Amendment Rights regarding access and transfer of firearms recently passed by our Legislature it is looking more probable if not adequately resisted.

Pogroms against your political opponents is a classic tactic of the Left. History underscores such.

A civil war - a true one - would probably mean a rapid decline in American wealth and standard of living. Hard to see who wins in that outcome.

But the truth is, that there would be dead republicans as well...A second civil war would destroy America. But, none the less, I think that is where we are headed...

The first civil war wasn't a civil war.
A civil war is a war to control the government .
The South had no desire to control the US Government.
They simply wanted a true divorce and to go there separate way.
This will be much worse.

The first civil war wasn't a civil war.
A civil war is a war to control the government .
The South had no desire to control the US Government.
They simply wanted a true divorce and to go there separate way.
This will be much worse.
No, it won't. The various national and state governments will do a first strike against the traitor leadership. Mopping up after that. The right answer is, "The moops are dead."

Forum List

Back