What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Accept the status quo. You can't revolt, you have neither the manpower or willingness or supplies or commandcontrolcommunication etc etc etc.
Your actions do not reflect your bold talk

If you were that confident you would not be so terrified of holding a fair election with trump as the nominee

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
Both the American left (If we can even call it that) and the right are undermining America, not just one side.

Last edited:
Fire first, I'll take out the popcorn and watch you get clobbered on the news. The only ones blabbing away about civil-war are the Trump cultists.
You are lost

Myself and the lib poster are discussing the chance of war with russia, iran and china

You are lost

Myself and the lib poster are discussing the chance of war with russia, iran and china
Netanyahu is pushing us into a war. We need to sacrifice our American children for Israel. Make Israel Great Again.

Its not fair or honest

Mail in voting is a democrat scam
Mailing in your vote isn't a scam, it's a way to vote. I lived abroad for a few years as an "expat" and I would go to the US Embassy and cast my vote OR I would mail it in. Being an American, my vote is just as valid whether I'm here in the US or living in another country.

Why dont you just butt out since you dont even know what the topic is?
The topic of the thread is a civil war in America. Read the first post. My opinion about America fighting Zionist Israel's wars is a big NO. I don't care how you feel about my opinion. Deal with it.

The topic of the thread is a civil war in America. Read the first post. My opinion about America fighting Zionist Israel's wars is a big NO. I don't care how you feel about my opinion. Deal with it.
You didnt reply to the originator of the thread

You replied to me

And I was discussing a question about war with russia, iran and china

You fired from the hip and shot your own foot

Then after i pointed out your mistake you tried to bluff your way out when you could have just said “my bad” and got out of the way

Only while mail on voting is allowed

Otherwise he would not be allowed to the same as anyone else
So mailing in your vote isn't a fraud practice or system, it's just another way of casting your vote. More Dems mailed in their ballots because we were in the middle of COVID-19 and unlike Repubs, they didn't want to be in a public, crowded place. They chose to mail in their votes, hence why it appeared in the beginning that Trump was winning the election until they began counting the mail-in ballots which were mostly cast by Dems. Biden won fair and square.

You didnt reply to the originator of the thread

You replied to me

And I was discussing a question about war with russia, iran and china

You fired from the hip and shot your own foot

Then after i pointed out your mistake you tried to bluff your way out when you could have just said “my bad” and got out of the way
I posted about going to war in the Middle East after you told me you were specifically referring to a war in the Middle East. So what? You're being pedantic.

Forum List

Back