What?,10 Or Less Degrees In New York?,Is It Worth The Risk Waiting Up To 12 Hours On New Years Eve?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eek-52: :hellno: :slap: Usually it's between 30? and 40? on New Years Eve/Manhattan,right? And even thats pretty damn cold!,Yet we may have over a million people coming into Times Square Sunday Night? It's not like they just go there, park, and two hours later they party it up at midnite. The whole process of getting a place to park, then making your way to Times Square could take up to 12 hours. Does anyone wonder how many of these people are gonna catch any severe form of the flu/cold/bronchitis/the freezing of body parts? :omg:
I don't know how some people will be able to pull this off and just go home still in perfect health by January 3.
But Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders WARNED THESE PEOPLE !!!! :hellno: :stupid: :uhoh3:

• Banned
And as you all know, I live in Florida, and the polar vortex is working its way here,,,i cant even handle 60 degree weather! and I dont have any eskimo clothing !!!:ack-1:

• Banned
what worries me are all these kids heading into Manhattan, thinking, hey, its just cold weather, we can handle it. Well, thats what caused me to catch some real bad colds in the 70's. Too many times I went outdoors without my jacket, and thats all it took. But in this 0 degree scenario, you dont even want to expose your face/ears/eyes/nose to 0-10 degree weather for too long. It was actually on the news this week. You can only be exposed to this extreme cold for so long before it really hurts!

:eek-52: :hellno: :slap: Usually it's between 30? and 40? on New Years Eve/Manhattan,right? And even thats pretty damn cold!,Yet we may have over a million people coming into Times Square Sunday Night? It's not like they just go there, park, and two hours later they party it up at midnite. The whole process of getting a place to park, then making your way to Times Square could take up to 12 hours. Does anyone wonder how many of these people are gonna catch any severe form of the flu/cold/bronchitis/the freezing of body parts? :omg:
I don't know how some people will be able to pull this off and just go home still in perfect health by January 3.
But Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders WARNED THESE PEOPLE !!!! :hellno: :stupid: :uhoh3:
Maybe they can all start spanking each other's booties to keep warm.......

Seriously did you google match.com commercial and see the cute blonde wearing the exact outfit in your pic? Where did you get the pic?

• Banned
can you imagine if Joe Biden was in that crowd,,sandwitched amongst hot 40 yr old women?

• Banned
Seriously did you google match.com commercial and see the cute blonde wearing the exact outfit in your pic? Where did you get the pic?
its not hard to find pics of courtney. i was actually curious to see what she did for a living, i thought she was a model, then realized she was an airline stewardess. but not for long, wouldnt surprise me if some producer comes knocking at her door

cold weather is no big deal , course you need to use your brains and dress for it . I'd go to work at 50 below , go shopping on Friday with wife and kids at 50 below . My Kids would play in the snow for a little bit and then head for the house with red face and frozen snot on their upper lips . Kids would wait for the school bus no matter the temperature . ---------------------------------------------- thing that i'd love to do is tell the NO BRAIN 'millenial' and younger 'hip hoppers' of ALL races to show up at the New Years Eve Celebration in baggy ill fitting nylon polyester sports shorts and LOGO T-Shirts and sandals and have them follow my advice Rexx .

cold weather is no big deal , course you need to use your brains and dress for it . I'd go to work at 50 below , go shopping on Friday with wife and kids at 50 below . My Kids would play in the snow for a little bit and then head for the house with red face and frozen snot on their upper lips . Kids would wait for the school bus no matter the temperature . ---------------------------------------------- thing that i'd love to do is tell the NO BRAIN 'millenial' and younger 'hip hoppers' of ALL races to show up at the New Years Eve Celebration in baggy ill fitting nylon polyester sports shorts and LOGO T-Shirts and sandals and have them follow my advice Rexx .
On Jan 2 and 3.I would guess that any store that sells cold medicines may run out quickly

i wonder what the chances are of many of these thousands of cars parked for New Years eve not being able to start when they get back to their vehicles. well, im sure the used fords from the 70s and chrysler cordobas are likely to suffer freeze burn and never start again.

its not hard to find pics of courtney. i was actually curious to see what she did for a living, i thought she was a model, then realized she was an airline stewardess. but not for long, wouldnt surprise me if some producer comes knocking at her door
Airline Stewart’s make over $100k.

Yea I think it’s the girl on the commercial. Wearing that same outfit too.

i hope no one collapses. if something were to happen to anyone in that massive crowd, it would be a life or death situation.

i hope no one collapses. if something were to happen to anyone in that massive crowd, it would be a life or death situation.
Close to a million people in one small area.....it's bound to happen.

can you imagine if Joe Biden was in that crowd,,sandwitched amongst hot 40 yr old women?
More like Joe Biden rubbing up against a bunch of thirteen year old girls to 'help them keep warm'.

if i were a young male? I would worry that I may have one less body part when the night is over

Those who go to Times Square on New Year's have to Wear really good diapers. Double up. It's going to be a long night.

Forum List

Back