'Heinous atrocity': Same-sex couple, two kids murdered in New York basement

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.

`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.
My brother in Law is with the City's fire department...

It wasnt a hate crime in the sense that the suspect did it due to lesbianism.

Theyre also not yet releasing the details of the killings...but, I can say the victims were bound and their throats were slit.

`

`
`

Troy is a pretty rough place, no reason to assume other motives than just old fashioned crime.

Who was the father of these children? Or, at least, which man was told he was the father of these children?

`

`
`

I think any time you get mad enough to kill someone....it's a hate crime.

`

`
`

Troy is a pretty rough place, no reason to assume other motives than just old fashioned crime.
Troy is a very diverse place. It has farms, gated neighborhoods and mansions, ghetto, regular assed suburb, two business districts, a rich industrial history, etc....

To say that Troy is a rough place is the same as saying the Earth is one.......a meaningless tale of what its really like.

`

`
`

What exactly makes it look like a "hate crime" (meaningless term) to you?

So let me get this straight stating a motive is now off topic and makes me stupid for stating it.

We all know that such murder of same sex couples have been done by christians in the past and has justication in the bible. The person that called me stupid is in fact the stupid one for reporting me to moderation.

The moderation of this board is a fuckkign joke and I'd be honored to be banned by the cock suckers. My life would honestly improve! Hows that for a well reasoned post...And you better have a good reason for stating that my thoughts on motive are wrong or you're going to look the fool. Ugly feminst scum.

N
Who was the father of these children? Or, at least, which man was told he was the father of these children?
Why is it your business?

Possibly a suspect, there brilliant lawyer-girl. :rolleyes:

Maybe he got tired of paying child support.

Unlikely scenario, with the kids being murdered, yet possible.
Not if he's paying child support for kids that aren't his... It happens.

ehh. Too early for that crap.

`

`
`

I wouldn't be calling people stupid for assuming that religious people with words from god could have done it either.

God did burn two cities and flooded the earth over this issue.

Forum List

Back