WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

If you are near a t.v turn it on. Obie, Biden and Shrillary receiving the bodies. Tragic yet they should be ashamed of themselves. They let it happen.

They should be ashamed for making political hay out of this tragedy.

pages now not one of you cons would admitt muslim Americans died in 911 and in fighting for this country.

You looked right passed their names because they were the wrong religion.

Look here Dumbo.. NO ONE goes around calling out the religion of our fallen.. I've never heard anyone say.. "Yea, that Jew or that Christian was in Tower 1 when it crumbled."
You damn idiot.. STFU already.. I'm sooo sick of your rambling INSANE nonsense.. You're like a broken retard walking backward! STFU

If it were my relative even though I knew I'd get arrested, I spit in his face if he came near me to offer condolences. He doesn't care one iota. He cared so much he ran off to Vegas to campaign. There is nothing about him that warrants respect. Thunder thighs is waddling her fat ass up to the podium now.

Truth Matters is taking the podium?

She speaking now with false sorrow. I'll bet she still maintains it was over a movie protest.

She's a more insincere speaker than Obie himself. Her demeanor is more due to embarassment than compassion.

If it were my relative even though I knew I'd get arrested, I spit in his face if he came near me to offer condolences. He doesn't care one iota. He cared so much he ran off to Vegas to campaign. There is nothing about him that warrants respect. Thunder thighs is waddling her fat ass up to the podium now.

Truth Matters is taking the podium?

Do you claim every Muslim needs to die?

No douchebag, never said that.

Because you place party over everything.

Even the ultimate sacrafice by our heros

pages now not one of you cons would admitt muslim Americans died in 911 and in fighting for this country.

You looked right passed their names because they were the wrong religion.

Look here Dumbo.. NO ONE goes around calling out the religion of our fallen.. I've never heard anyone say.. "Yea, that Jew or that Christian was in Tower 1 when it crumbled."
You damn idiot.. STFU already.. I'm sooo sick of your rambling INSANE nonsense.. You're like a broken retard walking backward! STFU

Now you know why I put her on ignore weeks ago. No real need to read what she says. You get a taste of it anyway when someone replies to her. A taste is more than enough of that bitteness.

your christain right is what imflamed these people.

We all know your creaming your jeans for a chritain soldiers war on Islam but you can go to the hell of your choice.

the American people are not as stupid as you are

So if Christians in America say something publicly that offends the Muslim world, then a group of Islamic radicals murder different American individuals over it. . . your anger is directed at the Christian right?

Absolutely. Insulting someone else's culture is much worse than indiscriminate, racist/culturalist murder. Glad to see your priorities are so straight, peacenick.

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!! She's appeasing again by prasing some half assed officials in Libya.

She's making political comments instead of just offering condolences and shutting the fuck up with the "politics".

It sounds like she's giving a campaign speech. Can you say 2016? What a POS opportunist!

Last edited:
Ah, that's where TM wandered off too. I see she's been keeping you guys entertained over heere. Well, carry on.

TM, if you get bored repeating the same thing over and over adn over again here, come on back to the "stimulus works" thread you made and have a sweet meltdown.

Forum List

Back