WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

Nitwit, what the fuck are you blabbering about?

Nitwitt thinks the right wants a religious war against the Muslims. Don't even ask where she got that ridiculous idea. God what a moron.

Somehow its escaped her feeble brain that the Muslims are the religious fanatics killing folks.

Of course she's a flamming moron so what can else can one expect??

Miss_Cleo.jpg

I wonder how many liberals called Miss Cleo not realizing that while you wait you are using the free 7 mins, and don't get to speak with her until your free 7 minutes are almost up.:badgrin:

evidently you got your free 7 minutes when you called.

Not directed toward U.S. government because even the Muslim people has too much to lose.

Carney flat out lied to the Whitehouse Press Corps and they knew it. Most of us know it, the administration knows it. What they are counting on is some of the general public (such as yourself) being stupid enough to buy it.

I so enjoy watching TM have a complete melt down, that's why I don't have her on ignore.

She speaks for the radical left, only problem is she never shuts up..............that's why she's going to H*ll and her party is dying.

heheheheheehehe

Oh yeah, she is a nit wit.

Nitwit, what the fuck are you blabbering about?

Nitwitt thinks the right wants a religious war against the Muslims. Don't even ask where she got that ridiculous idea. God what a moron.

Somehow its escaped her feeble brain that the Muslims are the religious fanatics killing folks.

Of course she's a flamming moron so what can else can one expect??

Not that I'm supporting TM in her non-stop tirade....but do you REALLY have to ask the question where she would get such an idea? Just open any thread on this particular subject and reread every post from RIGHT wing radicals..... That's where she got the idea....and you know it.

It's just too bad that TM doesn't realize that Message board tough guys are likely just pussies who have no control or power in their real lives so they lash out on an anonymous message board. That MOST of us outside of this fantasyland of Internet message board are reasonable people with very normal lives. This place is a place to vent....it's not a representation of our society.....Hell, I have to remind myself of that sometimes.

How many times did the Democrat party spike the football regarding OBL?
Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive....

I wonder how that played in the MooooS Lim community?

Does ANYONE believe ANYTHING that come out of this administration?

Just vote this administration out folks

They are unfit to protect us or our interest around the world

You people will not get the religious war you so desire.

Americans are not going to fall for it.

go the the hell of your choice

Would you take your own advice and link us to the story where a mainstream religious denomination wishes a religious war? If you do find one I seriously doubt you will post it because the religion's name will start with an I.

Now, if you can't do that could you at least post the wars that the US has engaged in that were religious wars, thanks in advance.

why will NOT ONE of you people on the right honor these dead?

No offense but just because you say something does not make it true. Just because you DEMAND that someone responds to your idiocy in a certain way does not mean a sane person is going to respond.

You are the one dividing the issue over religion not any one else. Apparently everyone other then yourself pays honor to ALL of the victims of the brutality of the Muslims on 9/11. ALL means ALL, it takes a liberal to try and divide the issue. You take your marching orders well just like Obama.

Anti-war marches all during the Bush years and now the left is preaching of honoring the dead..

twisted pathetic people

Forum List

Back