West (R-FL) desecrates flag

I think he's in love w/ West. You know, the guy who was called to task for violating the UCMJ. The same guy who hired an am talk radio jockey, female version of Ru$h Limbough, as his chief of staff. BTW- he fired her a week later after her "bullets instead of ballots" remark LOL. He has bad judgement. The tea partiers and cons have no prob w/ these disastrous decisions he's made either, Figures. The kool aid is strong w/ them. :booze:

Oh yeah...something about being a disgraced X army officer who was forced to retire and pay a fine on his way out or face a court martial because he violated the ucmj. His violations were so bad, he lost his command during wartime.

Wow, a great example of a fine american.
Damn those black conservatives, huh? Who the hell do they think they are?!

There you go trying to change the subject again. It's referred to as 'deflection' and yes, I'm familiar w/ that FAIL-tactic. Nice attempt. Anything else?

So what we just wintessed was daveman getting spanked by dot com. Nicely done sir.

I think he's in love w/ West. You know, the guy who was called to task for violating the UCMJ. The same guy who hired an am talk radio jockey, female version of Ru$h Limbough, as his chief of staff. BTW- he fired her a week later after her "bullets instead of ballots" remark LOL. He has bad judgement. The tea partiers and cons have no prob w/ these disastrous decisions he's made either, Figures. The kool aid is strong w/ them. :booze:
In love with him? No. I'm just entertained by the left's reaction to a black conservative.

You guys really hate them. :lol:

I forgot he was black.

Why are you stuck on the race card.

He is a disgraced x army officer. Not a black disgraced x army officer. I hate when the race card is played like this. Why do you continue to do this? :eusa_whistle: Deflect much? You cant face the fact that this guy is an embarrassment to the army and to your party? Fine. Thats your problem, but I will continually bring up his past. His documented failed past is fair game....no?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ZENOlfAII]YouTube - ‪USS Spiegle Grove Dive 1 - USA flag waves underwater‬‏[/ame]

In love with him? No. I'm just entertained by the left's reaction to a black conservative.

I forgot he was black.

He is a disgraced x army officer. Not a black disgraced x army officer. I hate when the race card is played like this. Why do you continue to do this? :eusa_whistle: Deflect much? You cant face the fact that this guy is an embarrassment to the army and to your party? Fine. Thats your problem, but I will continually bring up his past. His documented failed past is fair game....no?

fuck off, you bigot piece of shit cum dumpster.

Oh yeah...something about being a disgraced X army officer who was forced to retire and pay a fine on his way out or face a court martial because he violated the ucmj. His violations were so bad, he lost his command during wartime.

Damn those black conservatives, huh? Who the hell do they think they are?!

There you go trying to change the subject again. It's referred to as 'deflection' and yes, I'm familiar w/ that FAIL-tactic. Nice attempt. Anything else?
I can understand why you're uncomfortable having your bigotry against black conservatives exposed. If it's any consolation, Zona doesn't like it, either.

I forgot he was black.
:rofl: Horseshit.

You really need to pay attention. I supported his intentions, if not his actions. He sounds like a good officer to work for. Really loyal to his troops. And you think that's embarrassing?

That says a lot about you.

Last edited:
So what we just wintessed was daveman getting spanked by dot com. Nicely done sir.

Which has what, exactly, to do with making a dive with fellow Americans to commemorate Flag Day ????
Which has been shown, several times in this thread, to not be as uncommon as you think.
Something that was done to pay homage to the flag and no disrespect was meant.

The title of the thread accuses desecration of the flag.
It's not a thread about how West served while in the military.

Where's your fauxrage over people putting Obama's face on the flag?
Or Ayres standing on it?

That behavior is okay because they're not Republicans?

That makes you hypocrites.

:lol:

amorica_large.jpg

Broke the law too! Haven't conservatives done enough already?

The blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website is accusing him of violating the United States Code by putting the flag in water and flying it below ground level.

“Rep. Allen West going diving off the coast of Deerfield Beach with a bunch of military veterans — except for the fact that he violated U.S. federal law in the process and provided a pictorial of himself doing so,” a blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website wrote early Tuesday morning.

Read more: Allen West flagged for scuba diving with Old Glory - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
But in your twisted mind it is alright for some nut job radical to burn the flag in the name of free speech? Idiot.

First he fires his am radio personality chief of staff within a week of hiring her, fires an intern the other day, and now he intentionally flies the flag below sea-level. Whats next?
I bet you think bill ayers is a hero? Idiot!!!!!

Forum List

Back