False Flag Event Just Like I Said.......

I find patterns and I connect things based on what I have learned from a lot of due diligence. ...
You also seem to attach an undue level of certainty to your findings on a regular basis. That's a major red flag for delusional thought.

I'm not saying you're completely delusional (you're not), but I have seen you push disinformation with a high degree of confidence in other threads. More than once.

dale smith said:
...I know from so many of the false flag events like the OKC bombing that the CIA, FBI and ATF will set people up to commit crimes and or catch them after they entrapped them and then claim credit for "cracking the case" that the article that I am posting is more than plausible.
That doesn't mean it's true. Disinformation is plausible, as a general rule, by design. That's a big part of the reason it works so well.

You've spoken of "the sniff test" a number of times, but it seems to me that your nose can be pretty selective in its application of that test to the available evidence.

Take a step back and try to look objectively at what you've provided for us in the way of evidence in this thread. Even before the Santa Monica Chief of Police retracted her statement, she never implied any connection between Howell's alleged intentions in CA and the event in Orlando. What's more, the Get Off the BS article that you copied and pasted in the OP is full of strange statements reportedly made by unnamed Police sources. Cops are usually trained to keep their mouths shut about things that could later be used in evidence against a perp, so it seems more than a little odd that all of that detailed info might have come from those now conveniently gagged sources within the S.M.P.D.

Oh, and BTW, the title of this article pretty much sums up how the "state controlled media" feels about Alex Jones.
Mediamatters.org said:
Trump Ally Alex Jones Calls Orlando Shooting A “False Flag” To Take “Your Guns” And Speech ...
^^That's not likely a guy who'd pass up on this story if he felt there were any legitimacy to it at all.

Lastly, it's entirely possible that there's something to this SoCal story! BUT, that possibility isn't grounds for your apparent certainty on the matter, whether you're willing to face that fact...or not.

A former prosecutor for LA county that is a patriotic American with friends in the department that see this incident for what it was is very plausible and it is the M.O of the CIA or certain rogue elements of that network that work on behalf of the shadow government. Please feel free to stop me or confront me if you believe I am giving out erroneous information. My purpose in being here is to try and get people to wake up as to what is going on. We got fat and happy and we stopped paying attention and put too much faith in these alleged leaders instead of being vigilant and asking questions. Now we have "free speech zones"? How and the fuck did that happen? It happened because idiots like me believed the lies of 9/11/01 and supported anything Bushpuppet did while shouting down those brave enough to speak out. As far as mediamatters.com goes, it's a George Soros NGO or should I say funded by Soro's many NGOs and he is a big time globalist and part of the problem.

Anyway, thanks for the critique.......

Okay dummy, I'll bite. Who killed JFK?

I know I'm not the dummy you're addressing but its pretty clear that Oswald killed JFK. We know the following:

He arrived at work with an oversized package that day he called "curtain rods".
After JFK was shot he left work without telling anyone.
We know he shot a cop.
We know he ran into a movie theater.
We know he said "I'm a patsy" when he was transferred from one room to another by the DPD.

There are too many coincidences for him to be innocent of being the triggerman. Add in the path he took from the TSBD to his house...He was obviously the trigger man.

Now, the question in my mind is whether or not he is the only one who is guilty. I tend to think otherwise.

The chief piece of evidence I rely on for this is that during the height of the cold war, this nobody who is not particularly charming from all reports, not particularly intelligent from all reports, not particularly polite from some reports and (most importantly) with nothing to offer either government was able to leave the US, transfer his citizenship to the Soviet Union, change his mind, come back home and JUST HAPPEN to be in Dallas on the limo route to kill an American President???

You couldn't do that during Perestroyka. You couldn't do that during today's comparatively congenial relationship. I don't think you'd be able to do it with friendly nations back in the 60's; much less your primary international rival.

Seems like someone wanted Oswald over here; someone was able to grease the skids with State. Someone was able to put him in a place where he would be of optimum usage.

I'd like to know your thoughts on what I wrote, Danger.

Watch this if you really want to know what has been done to us.

No thanks.

Coward.........

Wow, hard to get happy after that. A conspircay nutjob calling someone a coward for not watching a video... Terral would have laughed at you; that is how pathetic you are.

Coming from an idiot that believes in the magic bullet theory, I just can't find it within myself to feel insulted. You will not watch the documentary because you are afraid of having your belief system crushed. You enjoy the "leftard good, neocon bad" paradigm because without it, your entire reason for being here would be gone.

I know I'm not the dummy you're addressing but its pretty clear that Oswald killed JFK. We know the following:

He arrived at work with an oversized package that day he called "curtain rods".
After JFK was shot he left work without telling anyone.
We know he shot a cop.
We know he ran into a movie theater.
We know he said "I'm a patsy" when he was transferred from one room to another by the DPD.

There are too many coincidences for him to be innocent of being the triggerman. Add in the path he took from the TSBD to his house...He was obviously the trigger man.

Now, the question in my mind is whether or not he is the only one who is guilty. I tend to think otherwise.

The chief piece of evidence I rely on for this is that during the height of the cold war, this nobody who is not particularly charming from all reports, not particularly intelligent from all reports, not particularly polite from some reports and (most importantly) with nothing to offer either government was able to leave the US, transfer his citizenship to the Soviet Union, change his mind, come back home and JUST HAPPEN to be in Dallas on the limo route to kill an American President???

You couldn't do that during Perestroyka. You couldn't do that during today's comparatively congenial relationship. I don't think you'd be able to do it with friendly nations back in the 60's; much less your primary international rival.

Seems like someone wanted Oswald over here; someone was able to grease the skids with State. Someone was able to put him in a place where he would be of optimum usage.

I'd like to know your thoughts on what I wrote, Danger.

No thanks.

Coward.........

Wow, hard to get happy after that. A conspircay nutjob calling someone a coward for not watching a video... Terral would have laughed at you; that is how pathetic you are.

Coming from an idiot that believes in the magic bullet theory, I just can't find it within myself to feel insulted. You will not watch the documentary because you are afraid of having your belief system crushed. You enjoy the "leftard good, neocon bad" paradigm because without it, your entire reason for being here would be gone.

Not sure what any of that means but okay. The reliance on videos instead of stating things yourself is what cowards do…you can’t disavow what you wrote but you can disavow a movie. Feel free to state what you think happened and I’ll give it a look.

I look at physical evidence. Oswald got a ride the morning that JFK was shot from a co-worker named Buell Frazier. Buell noticed he had an oblong package. Oswald said they were curtain rods. Nobody ever found these supposed rods. If you can produce the rods, you have something. If not…well, it fits the WC narrative.

I could buy another shooter if there had been more damage to the President’s body. The number of shots are consistent with one shooter. The wounds are consistent with the one type of gun used—the Manlicher-Carcano rifle. If you double or triple the number of shooters, you would have had many more “ear witnesses” who reported hearing 6-12 shots. The they do not fits the WC narrative.

Oswald’s actions after Kennedy was shot are certainly suspicious.

No thanks.

Coward.........

Not sure what any of that means but okay. The reliance on videos instead of stating things yourself is what cowards do…you can’t disavow what you wrote but you can disavow a movie. Feel free to state what you think happened and I’ll give it a look.

I look at physical evidence. Oswald got a ride the morning that JFK was shot from a co-worker named Buell Frazier. Buell noticed he had an oblong package. Oswald said they were curtain rods. Nobody ever found these supposed rods. If you can produce the rods, you have something. If not…well, it fits the WC narrative.

I could buy another shooter if there had been more damage to the President’s body. The number of shots are consistent with one shooter. The wounds are consistent with the one type of gun used—the Manlicher-Carcano rifle. If you double or triple the number of shooters, you would have had many more “ear witnesses” who reported hearing 6-12 shots. The they do not fits the WC narrative.

JFK was shot in the back and shot through the throat before the kill shot from the storm drain after Greer stopped the car. They picked a man that had never done an autopsy on someone that died of gunshot wounds. Imagine that? They picked someone for the most important autopsy ever that had no experience. The one they picked at Bethesda was being constantly interfered with and directed away from any "trouble areas" and we have that testimony on film. Oswald was picked to be the patsy which was why Ruby had to step in and kill him before he could start talking. The secret service agents that were told to stand down from the back of the limo were disgusted and threw up their hands as if "WTF?" and that should clue you in. The powers that be killed JFK for a litany of reasons and to buy this lone crazed "gunman" theory is utterly ridiculous. Some of the major players in this conspiracy were murdered when they were going to go before a senate hearing on assassinations. People that could refute the official story were mysteriously showing up as corpses. Officer Tippet was killed because of his uncanny resemblance to JFK and it was his body that was swapped for Kennedy's so they could try and "ape" the damage of a single gunshot wound to the head but they fucked up because G Gordon Liddy shot Tippet in the right temple instead of the back of the head. E Howard Hunt made a death bed confession and Frank Sturgis also gave confessions in their roles in the conspiracy. The Warren commission was an utter joke and the fact that Allen Dulles (someone that JFK fired) was even on it speaks volumes to me about what a farce this all was.

s

JFK was shot in the back and shot through the throat before the kill shot from the storm drain after Greer stopped the car. They picked a man that had never done an autopsy on someone that died of gunshot wounds. Imagine that? They picked someone for the most important autopsy ever that had no experience. The one they picked at Bethesda was being constantly interfered with and directed away from any "trouble areas" and we have that testimony on film. Oswald was picked to be the patsy which was why Ruby had to step in and kill him before he could start talking. The secret service agents that were told to stand down from the back of the limo were disgusted and threw up their hands as if "WTF?" and that should clue you in. The powers that be killed JFK for a litany of reasons and to buy this lone crazed "gunman" theory is utterly ridiculous. Some of the major players in this conspiracy were murdered when they were going to go before a senate hearing on assassinations. People that could refute the official story were mysteriously showing up as corpses. Officer Tippet was killed because of his uncanny resemblance to JFK and it was his body that was swapped for Kennedy's so they could try and "ape" the damage of a single gunshot wound to the head but they fucked up because G Gordon Liddy shot Tippet in the right temple instead of the back of the head. E Howard Hunt made a death bed confession and Frank Sturgis also gave confessions in their roles in the conspiracy. The Warren commission was an utter joke and the fact that Allen Dulles (someone that JFK fired) was even on it speaks volumes to me about what a farce this all was.

So, was there anyone in Dallas or DC who wasn’t in on the killing?

Watch the video and you will see how the pieces fit together. I have watched it 10 times and have taken notes and I have vetted the information and I cannot debunk one thing in it. It's 3 and a half hours long and it is a riveting account of the history that has been hidden from us. They controlled the crime scene and they took the body from Parkland at gunpoint to keep those that were not in their control from further examining the body.

Let's have some fun....who killed Kennedy & who ordered it, Dale?

If you don't believe anything other than the Warren report, why would I waste the time to explain to you the players behind it and how they stood to gain? Or how Watergate and the JFK assassination ties together?

If you don't believe anything other than the Warren report, why would I waste the time to explain to you the players behind it and how they stood to gain? Or how Watergate and the JFK assassination ties together?

Translation: I don't want to be pinned down by saying anything definite. It literally never ends with you guys.

As for your time; you're not using it constructively and I need a good laugh.

Translation: I don't want to be pinned down by saying anything definite. It literally never ends with you guys.

I know more than you...infinitely more. I am a walking, talking encycopedia of knowledge....you recite "gubermint" talking points like a third grader that has a big grin on his face because he finished his plate of "gubermint" propaganda.......here's a ribbon to pin on your chest. (snicker)

I know more than you...infinitely more. I am a walking, talking encycopedia of knowledge....you recite "gubermint" talking points like a third grader that has a big grin on his face because he finished his plate of "gubermint" propaganda.......here's a ribbon to pin on your chest. (snicker)

You know nothing except your opinions. When your allegations are challenged, you change the subject.

I'll demonstrate it for everyone to see. You will not answer, you will change the subject or bring up some video that you swear will "hold the answer" instead of just typing it out.

1. How did the wreckage from Flight 77 get to the Pentagon if it did not crash there?
2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it.
3. Explain how anything other than a plane took down the light poles.

dale smith said:
A former prosecutor for LA county that is a patriotic American with friends in the department that see this incident for what it was is very plausible...
Right, 'cuz high profile former lawyers often go to work for little known alternative news sites when their law careers are over. I'm sure the money was just too good to pass up! :rolleyes:

Seriously, Dale, a former L.A. County prosecutor? Let me guess - Marcia Clark? o_O

What's happened here is that you've placed your faith in the veracity of an article posted on some website that apparently can't even afford a decent editor, much less the cost of some of the sources it implies that it holds on retainer. And why have you done that? Most likely because it affirmed your bias.

dale smith said:
...and it is the M.O of the CIA or certain rogue elements of that network that work on behalf of the shadow government. ...
You don't say. Wow. Someone who knew that probably could've written a really convincing story about it, huh?! Maybe even one that complemented something in the news? Worth a thought, anyway.

WWII was fake also....same with WWI...all faked...no one ever died...

the sheep are so much in denial mode.

Thats interesting that you mentioned WWII because FDR was just as much of a criminal and traiter to americans murdering them same as Bush murdered 3000 americans the fact same as Bush he KNEW pearl harbour was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen same as Bush did on 9/11.

Of course a high ranking admiral in the navy writing this in his book DAY OF DECEIT means nothing to you the fact he called FDR a traiter along with other high ranking military officials as well.:rolleyes:

thats the logic of you government worshippers of the goverment,worship and defend their version of events no matter how absurd they are because the media and government tells you its the truth,rather than listen to eyewitness reports that refute their version or credible experts in their fields.

great logic there.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for resident troll grandma to use the dumb smiley the truth hurts so much.:happy-1:

Last edited:

You know nothing except your opinions. When your allegations are challenged, you change the subject.

I'll demonstrate it for everyone to see. You will not answer, you will change the subject or bring up some video that you swear will "hold the answer" instead of just typing it out.

1. How did the wreckage from Flight 77 get to the Pentagon if it did not crash there?
2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it.

Nope, you simply refuse to do your own due diligence over anything that doesn't fall right in line with your way of thinking because the repercussions of having your belief system blasted away scares the shit out of you. I know that feeling which was why I stayed one of the "sheeple" for so long. You have been tallking to a former neocon and Bush supporter and I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that stench off of me. When I finally figured out that I had been played for a chump, it pissed me off so much that learning the REAL truth of how the world really works consumed me and it still consumes me. I know more than you and I understand more than you because I have made it my business and mission to seek the truth and I attack it from every angle possible both pro and con. I threw off the programming...you are still eating it up like it was manna from heaven.

Nope, you simply refuse to do your own due diligence over anything that doesn't fall right in line with your way of thinking because the repercussions of having your belief system blasted away scares the shit out of you. I know that feeling which was why I stayed one of the "sheeple" for so long. You have been tallking to a former neocon and Bush supporter and I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that stench off of me. When I finally figured out that I had been played for a chump, it pissed me off so much that learning the REAL truth of how the world really works consumed me and it still consumes me. I know more than you and I understand more than you because I have made it my business and mission to seek the truth and I attack it from every angle possible both pro and con. I threw off the programming...you are still eating it up like it was manna from heaven.

As predicted, no answers; just diversion.

And yet your bitch ass claims to “know more than me”. Give me another reason to laugh at your pathetic loser ass.

And yet your bitch ass claims to “know more than me”. Give me another reason to laugh at your pathetic loser ass.
no you just lost the argument and now you're throwing insults like a spoiled little brat.

no you just lost the argument and now you're throwing insults like a spoiled little brat.

I predicted he would not answer the question. He didn’t. I win. He (and you lose). off to ignore land with you <plink>

WWII was fake also....same with WWI...all faked...no one ever died...

the sheep are so much in denial mode.

Thats interesting that you mentioned WWII because FDR was just as much of a criminal and traiter to americans murdering them same as Bush murdered 3000 americans the fact same as Bush he KNEW pearl harbour was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen same as Bush did on 9/11.

Of course a high ranking admiral in the navy writing this in his book DAY OF DECEIT means nothing to you the fact he called FDR a traiter along with other high ranking military officials as well.:rolleyes:

thats the logic of you government worshippers of the goverment,worship and defend their version of events no matter how absurd they are because the media and government tells you its the truth,rather than listen to eyewitness reports that refute their version or credible experts in their fields.

great logic there.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for resident troll grandma to use the dumb smiley the truth hurts so much.:happy-1:
Robert Stinnett is the author of Day of Deceit. He was not an Admiral. He served as a photographer in WWII. His book is a classic conspiracy theory hack piece and has been widely debunked.
Little tidbits like calling a life long opinion writer for a very partisan newspaper (Chicago Tribune) a high ranking Admiral is what makes these conspiracy theories so hard to believe. A hack piece is attempted to look viable by simply lying or misinforming about the author. Most of the followers of this crap don't even know they are being suckers.

Forum List

Back