False Flag Event Just Like I Said.......

I know more than you...infinitely more. I am a walking, talking encycopedia of knowledge....you recite "gubermint" talking points like a third grader that has a big grin on his face because he finished his plate of "gubermint" propaganda.......here's a ribbon to pin on your chest. (snicker)

You know nothing except your opinions. When your allegations are challenged, you change the subject.

I'll demonstrate it for everyone to see. You will not answer, you will change the subject or bring up some video that you swear will "hold the answer" instead of just typing it out.

1. How did the wreckage from Flight 77 get to the Pentagon if it did not crash there?
2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it.
3. Explain how anything other than a plane took down the light poles.

Nope, you simply refuse to do your own due diligence over anything that doesn't fall right in line with your way of thinking because the repercussions of having your belief system blasted away scares the shit out of you. I know that feeling which was why I stayed one of the "sheeple" for so long. You have been tallking to a former neocon and Bush supporter and I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that stench off of me. When I finally figured out that I had been played for a chump, it pissed me off so much that learning the REAL truth of how the world really works consumed me and it still consumes me. I know more than you and I understand more than you because I have made it my business and mission to seek the truth and I attack it from every angle possible both pro and con. I threw off the programming...you are still eating it up like it was manna from heaven.

As predicted, no answers; just diversion.

And yet your bitch ass claims to “know more than me”. Give me another reason to laugh at your pathetic loser ass.
no you just lost the argument and now you're throwing insults like a spoiled little brat.

I predicted he would not answer the question. He didn’t. I win. He (and you lose). off to ignore land with you <plink>

I answered your question before but you ignored it. I tire of casting peals before swine.

You know nothing except your opinions. When your allegations are challenged, you change the subject.

I'll demonstrate it for everyone to see. You will not answer, you will change the subject or bring up some video that you swear will "hold the answer" instead of just typing it out.

1. How did the wreckage from Flight 77 get to the Pentagon if it did not crash there?
2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it.

Nope, you simply refuse to do your own due diligence over anything that doesn't fall right in line with your way of thinking because the repercussions of having your belief system blasted away scares the shit out of you. I know that feeling which was why I stayed one of the "sheeple" for so long. You have been tallking to a former neocon and Bush supporter and I doubt that I can ever take enough showers to wash that stench off of me. When I finally figured out that I had been played for a chump, it pissed me off so much that learning the REAL truth of how the world really works consumed me and it still consumes me. I know more than you and I understand more than you because I have made it my business and mission to seek the truth and I attack it from every angle possible both pro and con. I threw off the programming...you are still eating it up like it was manna from heaven.

And yet your bitch ass claims to “know more than me”. Give me another reason to laugh at your pathetic loser ass.
no you just lost the argument and now you're throwing insults like a spoiled little brat.

I predicted he would not answer the question. He didn’t. I win. He (and you lose). off to ignore land with you <plink>

I answered your question before but you ignored it. I tire of casting peals before swine.

Of course, you lie yet again.
Its a pattern with you. Anytime you’re called on your bullshit; you lie or change the subject.

WWII was fake also....same with WWI...all faked...no one ever died...

the sheep are so much in denial mode.

Thats interesting that you mentioned WWII because FDR was just as much of a criminal and traiter to americans murdering them same as Bush murdered 3000 americans the fact same as Bush he KNEW pearl harbour was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen same as Bush did on 9/11.

Of course a high ranking admiral in the navy writing this in his book DAY OF DECEIT means nothing to you the fact he called FDR a traiter along with other high ranking military officials as well.:rolleyes:

thats the logic of you government worshippers of the goverment,worship and defend their version of events no matter how absurd they are because the media and government tells you its the truth,rather than listen to eyewitness reports that refute their version or credible experts in their fields.

great logic there.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for resident troll grandma to use the dumb smiley the truth hurts so much.:happy-1:
Robert Stinnett is the author of Day of Deceit. He was not an Admiral. He served as a photographer in WWII. His book is a classic conspiracy theory hack piece and has been widely debunked.
Little tidbits like calling a life long opinion writer for a very partisan newspaper (Chicago Tribune) a high ranking Admiral is what makes these conspiracy theories so hard to believe. A hack piece is attempted to look viable by simply lying or misinforming about the author. Most of the followers of this crap don't even know they are being suckers.

Major George Jordan's Diaries is yet another debunked piece, right? He showed how the industrialists in America opened up their patent offices to the Commies in the early and mid 40's. How about the research of Antony Sutton that proved that the militarey industriasl complex was actually funding the North Vietnam via the Soviets and the Gorky plant and how the industrialists and Wall Street actually helped to fund Hitler in WWII? Debunk that, bitch...I fucking DARE you.

Its a pattern with you. Anytime you’re called on your bullshit; you lie or change the subject.

No, dumb ass.....you simply ignored it and acted like you never saw what I posted....typical of a sheeple.....

Thats interesting that you mentioned WWII because FDR was just as much of a criminal and traiter to americans murdering them same as Bush murdered 3000 americans the fact same as Bush he KNEW pearl harbour was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen same as Bush did on 9/11.

Of course a high ranking admiral in the navy writing this in his book DAY OF DECEIT means nothing to you the fact he called FDR a traiter along with other high ranking military officials as well.:rolleyes:

thats the logic of you government worshippers of the goverment,worship and defend their version of events no matter how absurd they are because the media and government tells you its the truth,rather than listen to eyewitness reports that refute their version or credible experts in their fields.

great logic there.

waits for resident troll grandma to use the dumb smiley the truth hurts so much.:happy-1:
Robert Stinnett is the author of Day of Deceit. He was not an Admiral. He served as a photographer in WWII. His book is a classic conspiracy theory hack piece and has been widely debunked.
Little tidbits like calling a life long opinion writer for a very partisan newspaper (Chicago Tribune) a high ranking Admiral is what makes these conspiracy theories so hard to believe. A hack piece is attempted to look viable by simply lying or misinforming about the author. Most of the followers of this crap don't even know they are being suckers.

Major George Jordan's Diaries is yet another debunked piece, right? He showed how the industrialists in America opened up their patent offices to the Commies in the early and mid 40's. How about the research of Antony Sutton that proved that the militarey industriasl complex was actually funding the North Vietnam via the Soviets and the Gorky plant and how the industrialists and Wall Street actually helped to fund Hitler in WWII? Debunk that, bitch...I fucking DARE you.
You are such a dick. The US and USSR were allies in the time period you quote, the early and mid 40's. That era was called World War II. Cooperation was not a secret then nor is the history of that collusion a secret today. Conspiracy book writers just distort and twist the story a little and convince suckers they are getting inside secret information.
Sutton is known as the father of conspiracy theories. Note the distortion achieved by referring to "Military Industrial Complex" and "Wall Street" to imply all components and factions of those groups are involved in the conspiracy.

great logic there.

You are such a dick. The US and USSR were allies in the time period you quote, the early and mid 40's. That era was called World War II. Cooperation was not a secret then nor is the history of that collusion a secret today. Conspiracy book writers just distort and twist the story a little and convince suckers they are getting inside secret information.
Sutton is known as the father of conspiracy theories. Note the distortion achieved by referring to "Military Industrial Complex" and "Wall Street" to imply all components and factions of those groups are involved in the conspiracy.[/QUO

You are an idiot....seriously. Opening up the parent office was a good thing and giving them plates to print script that could be exchanged for the yankee dollar with no oversight was a good idea? Only if you are a commie POS like you are, eh', comrade???

No, dumb ass.....you simply ignored it and acted like you never saw what I posted....typical of a sheeple.....

And we come to the end of the road. It’s a road traveled with every twofer who’s been asked “what happened”. They never, ever, give you a direct answer. FWIW, I asked 3 questions about AA77 because it was the title of the thread and demanded what I called plausible answers:

1.How did the wreckage get to the Pentagon.
2.How do you explain ATC (Air Traffic Control) tracking the flight into the airspace but not leaving it
3.How do you explain the downed light poles.

I ask those 3 questions because there is physical evidence we all have seen (those who have looked anyway). We saw wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. We saw the tracking of the flight 77 into but not out of Pentagon airspace, and we have seen the downed light poles and the cab driver who’s car was hit by one of them.

Here was the response he says answers all 3 direct questions above:

There was little to no “wreckage” at the Pentagon…… One must still explain how the “little” wreckage got there.
People saw the jet that fly over the Pentagon took a different path that couldn’t have taken down any light poles.
“People” saw… the poles were there on the ground Something had to have knocked them down.
The taxi driver that was involved in the photo-op where they moved a lamp post from his cab 's front window admitted that this incident was over his head and that he shouldn't even be involved in this.....want me to post his testimony?

Here ya go…….
Notice the attempt at subject change? A photo op. So supposedly the cab was driven there with a crashed in windshield to the place where a pole was staged at 9:38 AM on a weekday morning—with NOBODY seeing it.

Obviously none address the 3 questions even remotely. The wreckage is still there (inside the building). Physical proof.
The ATC tracking is still there. Physical proof.
The light poles are still there. Physical proof.

A magic 8 ball could have done better.

So, as always, I must now say goodbye to the subject with this one moron. My victory clear but then again, that was pre-determined given the physical evidence.

Thanks for reading.

...2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it. ...
Careful, CC, your sub-conscience is showing. :laugh:

Did you mean "into Pentagon airspace", maybe?

In the following documentary between 32:15 and 33:32 air traffic controller Tom Lewis describes both what he saw and where he saw it.

His account transcribed from the video:

"One of my colleagues saw a target moving quite fast from the northwest to the southeast, so we all started watching that target and she notified the supervisor. But nobody knew that was a commercial flight at the time - nobody knew that was American 77. [...] I thought it was a military flight. I thought that Langley had scrambled some fighters and maybe one of them got up there. It was moving very fast, like a military aircraft might move at a low altitude. It was headed right toward prohibited area in downtown Washington, and that covers the Capitol and the White House, and we called the White House hotline and let them know.[...] Then it turned south, away from the prohibited area, which seemed like a momentary sigh of relief. Then it disappears, but it was going away from Washington which seemed to be the right thing."

Ya' see, he didn't track that target, which he believed to be a fighter interceptor based on what he saw on the screen, into Pentagon airspace.

At least try to keep your BS in line with the available evidence. ;)

I'm beginning to wonder whether 911ij might be right about you. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
...2. Explain how air traffic controllers were able to track a flight into AA77 airspace but not out of it. ...
Careful, CC, your sub-conscience is showing. :laugh:

Did you mean "into Pentagon airspace", maybe?

In the following documentary between 32:15 and 33:32 air traffic controller Tom Lewis describes both what he saw and where he saw it.

His account transcribed from the video:

"One of my colleagues saw a target moving quite fast from the northwest to the southeast, so we all started watching that target and she notified the supervisor. But nobody knew that was a commercial flight at the time - nobody knew that was American 77. [...] I thought it was a military flight. I thought that Langley had scrambled some fighters and maybe one of them got up there. It was moving very fast, like a military aircraft might move at a low altitude. It was headed right toward prohibited area in downtown Washington, and that covers the Capitol and the White House, and we called the White House hotline and let them know.[...] Then it turned south, away from the prohibited area, which seemed like a momentary sigh of relief. Then it disappears, but it was going away from Washington which seemed to be the right thing."

Ya' see, he didn't track that target, which he believed to be a fighter interceptor based on what he saw on the screen, into Pentagon airspace.

At least try to keep your BS in line with the available evidence. ;)

I'm beginning to wonder whether 911ij might be right about you. :eusa_think:

The Pentagon is not in Washington, DC. It is southwest of DC. The assumtion was made that it was a military flight, but the assumption was wrong. The air controller, was in fact, watching the AA77 as it approached DC, turned south before entering the restricted airspace over DC, and dropped below the radar as it turned east to impact the pentagon.

The funniest thing about your 3-point argument, CC, is that even if we set aside the mountain of both physical and anecdotal evidence that supports the small commuter-type jet impact and grant the ridiculous proposition that it was AA77 which struck the Pentagon, that wouldn't necessitate a concession that it was piloted by rank amateur hijackers. In fact, the difficulty of the required maneuvers would tend more to support the RC-guidance hypothesis than it would the official account (you know, that a pilot who couldn't handle an iddy-biddy Cessna in the weeks leading up to the attacks was somehow able to pull off a high-speed descending 270° corkscrew turn, to come exactly level with the ground, in a freakin' jumbo jet). In other words: the points on which your argument is based are moot, at least in terms of establishing the veracity of the OTC over alternative hypotheses.

Translation: I don't want to be pinned down by saying anything definite. It literally never ends with you guys.

As for your time; you're not using it constructively and I need a good laugh.

I know more than you...infinitely more. I am a walking, talking encycopedia of knowledge....you recite "gubermint" talking points like a third grader that has a big grin on his face because he finished his plate of "gubermint" propaganda.......here's a ribbon to pin on your chest. (snicker)

Funny how even a newbie on here who has never talked with candyass before and has no history with him,how even HE sees right off the bat how USMB's resident troll candyass always throws temper tantrems and insults when he loses an argument.:up::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

His handler no doubt pays him big bucks for the constant ass beatings he comes back here for everyday and has to endure over and over and over again,month after month,year after year.He would NEVER endure them for free.:lmao::muahaha:

Let's have some fun....who killed Kennedy & who ordered it, Dale?

If you don't believe anything other than the Warren report, why would I waste the time to explain to you the players behind it and how they stood to gain? Or how Watergate and the JFK assassination ties together?

Translation: I don't want to be pinned down by saying anything definite. It literally never ends with you guys.

Dale you dissapoint me.I thought you had agreed with me to not do this anymore?-:trolls: I thought you were not going to engage them anymore,especially the biggest USMB troll of them all candyass?

besides that point,you nailed it.could not have said it better myself.:thup:

Also you are forgetting this.He KNOWS just as well as you and I do it was an inside job.He is a zionist paid shill on their payroll sent here to troll this thread.He goes to SEVERAL message boards and trolls like this all the time.not just this on.NOBODY has that kind of time on their hands to go to several message boards and troll night and day like that UNLESS of course they are a paid shiil.

great logic there.

My mistake on Stinnet being an admiral but there WERE some admirals that exposed FDR that he did quote in his book . That is pure BS that it has been debunked.You have been taken to school on this hundreds of times how FDR was a traiter and always ignore the facts that prove you wrong same as candyass does that 91// was an inside job.

You worship FDR the same way crusader retard does with reagan.same as he refuses to look at the facts how Reagan betrayed americans contrary to the popular myth of our corrupt school system,you do the SAME with FDR.

let me guess,you think oswald killed JFK same as candyass does as well right?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The funniest thing about your 3-point argument, CC, is that even if we set aside the mountain of both physical and anecdotal evidence that supports the small commuter-type jet impact and grant the ridiculous proposition that it was AA77 which struck the Pentagon, that wouldn't necessitate a concession that it was piloted by rank amateur hijackers. In fact, the difficulty of the required maneuvers would tend more to support the RC-guidance hypothesis than it would the official account (you know, that a pilot who couldn't handle an iddy-biddy Cessna in the weeks leading up to the attacks was somehow able to pull off a high-speed descending 270° corkscrew turn, to come exactly level with the ground, in a freakin' jumbo jet). In other words: the points on which your argument is based are moot, at least in terms of establishing the veracity of the OTC over alternative hypotheses.

Cap I cannot believe you.I can understand Dale feeding the paid shill candyass since he hasnt been here years like we have and doesnt know his history but for YOU to feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks,thats pretty ignorant.

911ij, my friend, if everyone you've accused of being a "paid shill" over the years actually were, the government would've gone completely broke long before now! :laugh:

I'll admit that you may be right about some of these assclowns, though. ;)

If you don't believe anything other than the Warren report, why would I waste the time to explain to you the players behind it and how they stood to gain? Or how Watergate and the JFK assassination ties together?

Dale you dissapoint me.I thought you had agreed with me to not do this anymore?-:trolls: I thought you were not going to engage them anymore,especially the biggest USMB troll of them all candyass?

Also you are forgetting this.He KNOWS just as well as you and I do it was an inside job.He is a zionist paid shill on their payroll sent here to troll this thread.He goes to SEVERAL message boards and trolls like this all the time.not just this on.NOBODY has that kind of time on their hands to go to several message boards and troll night and day like that UNLESS of course they are a paid shiil.

Yeah, I know...I allowed myself to get pulled in...lesson learned.

911ij, my friend, if everyone you've accused of being a "paid shill" over the years actually were, the government would've gone completely broke long before now! :laugh:

I'll admit that you may be right about some of these assclowns, though. ;)

Dude they ARE paid shills,ESPECIALLY candyass.

To say otherwise would be EXTREMELY ignorant. Like I said,this is not the only site he trolls at.He goes to SEVERAL message boards and trolls night and day at all hours.nobody has that much time on their hands UNLESS they of course are a paid shill.

the more and more you feed him,the more and more you please his handlers for taking the bait and wasting your time on him which is what their purpose here at this site is.
i can only say this so many times-:trolls::rolleyes:

the fact that candyass defends the WARREN COMMISSION as well that Oswald shot JFK,WHY anybody would be stupid enough to waste their valuable time on this dumbfuck paid shill is disgusting to me.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder whether 911ij might be right about you. :eusa_think:[/QUOTE]

to think otherwise is absurd and ignorant.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I know...I allowed myself to get pulled in...lesson learned.
okay your temporary ignorance is excused unlike Caps.:up:

Forum List

Back