West (R-FL) desecrates flag

There's some good ones.

I guess now that I think about it. I read the book last September. I think I picked up the book due to the falsely attributed quote.

Ironic.
Well Geaux, you at least have the honor and the honesty to say that. Those are often missing in political discourse these days, and I commend you for it. Whatever else has changed, they apparently still teach honor and integrity in OCS these days.

When I am wrong, I admit it.

I didn't go to OCS.

sexy-flag.jpg

The Leftists at USMB are tap dancing in the streets like Jihadists on 9/11 over America's economic decline under Obama. It's like they live in some other country and haven't quite come to the understanding that this effects them as well.

which 'left' would that be Frank? the left just a tad right of Karl Marx?
CS is a conservative drone spammer here. Every time I log-on he's here typing away.

Keeps the focus off of Weiner's dick
...and Obama's disastrous economy.

Why do cons use diversion as a debate tactic? :eusa_eh: Think no one will notice? You want to talk about those things? Fine. start your own threads. This thread is about West using the flag to appeal to his knee-jerk, repub base- "you" & the less educated undecided voters.

Being proud of the flag isn't using the flag.

You're just trying to attach negative connotations to something any proud American would do.

Problem is, with you idiots, living in this country no less........being a proud American is good enough cause for ridicule.

Last edited:
The Leftists at USMB are tap dancing in the streets like Jihadists on 9/11 over America's economic decline under Obama. It's like they live in some other country and haven't quite come to the understanding that this effects them as well.

CS is a conservative drone spammer here. Every time I log-on he's here typing away.

Keeps the focus off of Weiner's dick

Why do cons use diversion as a debate tactic? :eusa_eh: Think no one will notice? You want to talk about those things? Fine. start your own threads. This thread is about West using the flag to appeal to his knee-jerk, repub base- "you" & the less educated undecided voters.

The knee jerk has been shown to be yours! By using a non-event in a ludicrous attempt to score points. As I said previously...you partisan hacks are more than pathetic.

The knee jerk has been shown to be yours! By using a non-event in a ludicrous attempt to score points. As I said previously...you partisan hacks are more than pathetic.

Talking about Obama's policies and his leadership qualities is a loser for them, so trashing the opposition is all they have.

It's gonna take a lot of lies over time to knock these folks down to Obama's level.

This whole thread is a non-starter designed to obfuscate. *I* woun't participate in it any further.

Oh, I dunno. It's always fun pointing out the left's hypocrisy and racism.

The T's right. Your services would be better appreciated posting in a Romneycare thread.

I'm sorry, I guess I missed the rule that says whiny bitch leftists have to approve the content of every single post.

Talking about Obama's policies and his leadership qualities is a loser for them, so trashing the opposition is all they have.

It's gonna take a lot of lies over time to knock these folks down to Obama's level.

Rather noticeable that he hasn't responded to my post showing the US Navy using the flag underwater. :lol:

:eek:
Someone let the Navy know that they can't fly a flag on a Submarine

:cuckoo:

We don't, submerged, you dipshit.
I'm guessing you missed this post, fuckface?!
:eek:
Someone let the Navy know that they can't fly a flag on a Submarine

:cuckoo:

When underway underwater, we don't.
I should have said "in" a sub....was hoping it'd sneak by
:redface:

But, by now, I'm sure you've read it and didn't have the balls to speak up and apologize.
Not the behavior of any fellow sailor I've known, Old Salt-peter
:eusa_shhh:

Being proud of the flag isn't using the flag.

You're just trying to attach negative connotations to something any proud American would do.

Problem is, with you idiots, living in this country no less........being a proud American is good enough cause for ridicule.
The guy has no judgement. He proved it when he hired a female version of Rush Limbough to be his cheif of staff and, rightly, had to fire her a week later for her "bullets not ballots" comment :cuckoo: Go ahead and keep worshipping the guy.

Using the flag for political purposes has become a a conservative art-form.

YOU tried to derail the thread and make it about race. What are you about 14 yrs old or just an avg conservative :lol:
Oh, I dunno. It's always fun pointing out the left's hypocrisy and racism.

The T's right. Your services would be better appreciated posting in a Romneycare thread.

I'm sorry, I guess I missed the rule that says whiny bitch leftists have to approve the content of every single post.
It's referred to as forum-posting, 101. You being a conservative, it makes sense that you're unaware of the basics LOL

It's referred to as forum-posting, 101. You being a conservative, it makes sense that you're unaware of the basics LOL
Typical leftist, expects everyone else to change their behavior to suit him.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Go hump someone else's leg son. You lock-onto threads like a conservative to a tax-payer subsidized, defense contract. Whatever argument you may have had is lost in your obsessive & repetitive retorts. How many different ways can you say the same thing? :eusa_wall: It's over

Go hump someone else's leg son. You lock-onto threads like a conservative to a tax-payer subsidized, defense contract. Whatever argument you may have had is lost in your obsessive & repetitive retorts. How many different ways can you say the same thing? :eusa_wall: It's over

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE]YouTube - ‪Well Bye‬‏[/ame]

It's funny when kids call me "son". :lol:

Last edited:
So what we just wintessed was daveman getting spanked by dot com. Nicely done sir.

I think he's in love w/ West. You know, the guy who was called to task for violating the UCMJ. The same guy who hired an am talk radio jockey, female version of Ru$h Limbough, as his chief of staff. BTW- he fired her a week later after her "bullets instead of ballots" remark LOL. He has bad judgement. The tea partiers and cons have no prob w/ these disastrous decisions he's made either, Figures. The kool aid is strong w/ them. :booze:

Last edited:
So what we just wintessed was daveman getting spanked by dot com. Nicely done sir.

I think he's in love w/ West. You know, the guy who was called to task for violating the UCMJ. The same guy who hired an am talk radio jockey, female version of Ru$h Limbough, as his chief of staff. BTW- he fired her a week later after her "bullets instead of ballots" remark LOL. He has bad judgement. The tea partiers and cons have no prob w/ these disastrous decisions he's made either, Figures. The kool aid is strong w/ them. :booze:
In love with him? No. I'm just entertained by the left's reaction to a black conservative.

You guys really hate them. :lol:

Oh yeah...something about being a disgraced X army officer who was forced to retire and pay a fine on his way out or face a court martial because he violated the ucmj. His violations were so bad, he lost his command during wartime.

Wow, a great example of a fine american.

Oh yeah...something about being a disgraced X army officer who was forced to retire and pay a fine on his way out or face a court martial because he violated the ucmj. His violations were so bad, he lost his command during wartime.

Wow, a great example of a fine american.
Damn those black conservatives, huh? Who the hell do they think they are?!

Forum List

Back