West Coast MAGA Girl

Welcome Terri4Trump. From a fellow West Coaster who also voted for Trump. There are more of us than they know. CA is not just SF and LA but that's what they think. As you probably know, CA is a beautiful place with mountains, valleys, farm land, orchards etc. In fact most of geographic CA is rural.

Thank you. I live far enough away from the madness to make it tolerable.

giphy.gif

hello............

West Coast MAGA girl in California. Thanks for letting me join.
Go get yourself a free donut. Welcome to the board.
krispy-kreme-free-donut-ftr.jpg
Krispy Kreme would be the awesomest!'

Except that local donut shop beats them. :eek:

Dont care for Krispy Kreme myself.
I hit a local donut shop ran by an old Asian couple and their kids,the daughter is hot as FUCK and her parents know it since she's front and center at the counter.

I hit a local donut shop ran by an old Asian couple and their kids,the daughter is hot as FUCK and her parents know it since she's front and center at the counter.

Are they Pinay? That's the situation here, and they kick Krispy Kreme's ass. They do it every day.

Are they Pinay? That's the situation here, and they kick Krispy Kreme's ass. They do it every day.

Couldnt say for sure but I swear they have relatives that run the convenience store/gas station next door.
Moms hot and the daughter is smoking hot!!!

:welcome: Terri4Trump

Really OldLady … Plain old glazed do-nuts? What the hell... Your sprinkle topped, crème-filled pastries not good enough for the young lady with Trump in her moniker? Damn progressives anyway... :eusa_naughty:

There's nothing wrong with Krispy Kreme "plain" glazed donuts. In fact, I prefer them. :funnyface:

The smell of them got me to turn into their parking lot more than once. More than a dozen times, even.

Forum List

Back