My Mom used to say, "ok,fine" so I will use okfine as my moniker.

:welcome: California catches a lot of justified crap here... Its a big state, can you generalize a geographical area?

Oh yea, Moms are great people the biggest majority of the time...

welcome to the insane asylum Rdean, Rightwinger and most of our other loonies are certain that Trump will lose in 2020

My mom used to say I'd be pondering how I'm an Eisenhower slave, but more personable so I go by masa Dwight's name... 12 tribes of Israel got 2 highlights. not sure . I didn't check.

At least it wasn't "whatever", or the more passively dismissive "good for you".

Welcome to the Jungle ...
images (45).jpeg

West Ventura County, the progressive side. Close to the beach and not far from the hills. That is where I was born and live.

If some Federalist built the interstate highways, made the space program, conspired to conquer Korea, almost broke religious constitutionality while in office, killed the spirit of Christ and revived the antichrist according to pat Robertson, what would you do, join a forum?
upload_2019-6-15_21-3-47.jpeg

wow! somebody must love his/her mom a lot! to quote her on the thread!

Welcome!

Foreign languages aren't allowed sir. It could violate content rules with circumventing. Like Scottish , some rebellious piece of obscene garbage. bonnie bonnie bonnie . ah well, stick out your rebellious garbage tongue for some Filth!

Forum List

Back