Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies or Aliens?

Vampires and Aliens.

I'm just not into werewolves and zombies - too filthy.

Ever read the book "The Wolveen?"

It's been so long that I am not sure about the spelling and cannot find it with Google, so I guess I probably have the title wrong.

The premise is that a subspecies of super-wolves has existed and preyed on mankind's throw away people since the rise of man.

Terrific book, terrible movie.

I think it was The Wolfen starring Albert Finney.

Wolfen. Yep.

It depends upon the depiction of the werewolf. Now, Alcide in TB is one that I do like.

But nope on the Zombie Thang.

I doubt if Ill ever watch True Blood. Too....hokey. Romancey crappola.
I like the Anne Rice Vamps though.

Whats yer preference in books or movies?

Tough call! Depends on the movie. If you have Aliens vs a movie like Land of the Dead, then Aliens. If you have Battle LA vs Dawn of the Dead, then Zombies. But overall it goes:
(1) Zombie
(2) Alien as a CLOSE second
(3) Vampire
(4) Werewolf

The first two books were quite good, but after than she became repetitive and banal.

I think Anna Paquin is SMOKING hot in True Blood.

anna-paquin-bisexual1.jpg

I dont normally think chicks are smokin' hot, personally. Pretty, maybe. But they dont really float my boat. Dont have the right parts, ya know.
Now..give me VanHelsing and thats HOT. In all his leathers. TIGHT pants, black cape. saucey hat. Drool.

Especially at the end scene..where he is holding her AS the wolf, howling, because he killed her. Sad. But he was HOT as a wolf and as a human.
Dribbling more drool.

I dont normally think chicks are smokin' hot, personally. Pretty, maybe. But they dont really float my boat. Dont have the right parts, ya know.
Now..give me VanHelsing and thats HOT. In all his leathers. TIGHT pants, black cape. saucey hat. Drool.

Women are universally more appealing than men.

Forum List

Back