Were the Clinton's involved in the murder of Seth Rich? You decide.

Just_Saying

Apr 19, 2017
When this story broke months ago I blogged after viewing the facts surrounding the case that it suspiciously wreaked of a possible hit by the Clinton's given the fact it had basically the same MO as other suspicious deaths and suicides who were coincidentally connected to the Clinton's. Anyone who has been following this gangster couple over the years has seen the body count grow and grow involving deaths of people who were set to testify against Bill or Hillary or the victims had in their possessions incriminating evidence that could indict them. Seth having information on his computer proving he was conversing with Wiki Leaks regarding Hillary just before his death and the impending election would certainly suffice as sufficient motive.

But don't begin to salivate thinking there's even a chance the FBI would investigate or indict them because they and the Obama's have already proven dozens of times they are the two most powerful couples in America that are completely above the law.

When this story broke months ago I blogged after viewing the facts surrounding the case that it suspiciously wreaked of a possible hit by the Clinton's given the fact it had basically the same MO as other suspicious deaths and suicides who were coincidentally connected to the Clinton's. Anyone who has been following this gangster couple over the years has seen the body count grow and grow involving deaths of people who were set to testify against Bill or Hillary or the victims had in their possessions incriminating evidence that could indict them. Seth having information on his computer proving he was conversing with Wiki Leaks regarding Hillary just before his death and the impending election would certainly suffice as sufficient motive.

But don't begin to salivate thinking there's even a chance the FBI would investigate or indict them because they and the Obama's have already proven dozens of times they are the two most powerful couples in America that are completely above the law.

I suppose don't know that the family of Seth Rich has told FOX NEWS to retract this story or face the consequences of a liable law suit. Fox News has turned into nothing more than a Tabloid Magazine.
Family of slain DNC staffer demands retraction and apology from Fox News, local TV station

foxshines.jpg

I suppose don't know that the family of Seth Rich has told FOX NEWS to retract this story or face the consequences of a liable law suit. Fox News has turned into nothing more than a Tabloid Magazine.
Family of slain DNC staffer demands retraction and apology from Fox News, local TV station

foxshines.jpg

We already knew that Seth Rich was the one providing the e-mails. A U.K ambassador Craig Murray came forward after Seth Rich was murdered and admitted that he had taken the thumb drive from Rich and provided it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in London. We also have the John "Skippy the Molesta" Podesta e-mail claiming that the leaker needed to be made an example of. It was a "hit", pure and simple and to think that it was something less than that is pure stupidity. Assange even offered a reward for information leading to the arrest of the murderer.........does someone need to take you by your little hand and take you down the yellow brick road?

How can I decide this without fact? Facts, not bullcrap website links. Do think I'm a liberal? ;)

foxshines.jpg
Yet the Rich family gave consent to Fox news last night to let Rod Wheeler talk about the Seth Rich murder to Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs. Why did they do that?

foxshines.jpg
Yet the Rich family gave consent to Fox news last night to let Rod Wheeler talk about the Seth Rich murder to Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs. Why did they do that?

As they're stating FOX News either retracks or gets sued. The family obviously isn't interested in conspiracy theories from the right wing.

"The family is officially asking for a retraction and an apology from Fox News and from the Fox 5 DC affiliate for inaccurate reporting and damaging the legacy of their son," spokesman Brad Bauman said.This week, both Fox News and WTTG-TV published and aired reports, sourced to private investigator Rod Wheeler, that said evidence showed Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks before his death. Wheeler later told CNN he had no such evidence and that he had, in fact, only heard of some information attributed to him from a Fox News reporter with whom he spoke. A FoxNews.com story on the case also cited a "federal source" who said the FBI had conducted a forensic analysis of Rich's computer and discovered thousands of emails with Wikileaks. But a law enforcement official told CNN that the FBI never had possession of Rich's laptop and did not conduct a forensic analysis of its contents."

FOX News is just doing these kinds of things to support their home boy Donald Trump and are desperately looking to point a finger at anyone else other than Julian Assange--a favorite resource quote on Trump's fairy Godfather show, Sean Hannity who frequently quotes Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder) as does Trump.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder who has been hold'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 YEARS, surrounded by UK Police--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of CIA documents informing terrorists the tactics used to catch them. Now we really want him. Pompeo--Trump's pick for CIA chief recently called Julian Assange--aka Wikileaks a hostile non-state intelligence source.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

And who LOVES Wikileaks?
Trump and his supporters do:

FOX News is nothing more than a Tabloid magazine now-a-days. They are the FAKE NEWS. And they should get their pants sued off for this stunt.

Last edited:

Hearsay and conjecture are not forms of proper evidence, need more 411..

foxshines.jpg
Maybe they had content control?

So THIS is how Fox Noise is avoiding Trump's cornucopia of simultaneous scandals...

The mere fact that this case has been all but ignored by the MSM is also odd.

If were an RNC staffer who was murdered in the same way, snowflakes would be apoplectic.

How can I decide this without fact? Facts, not bullcrap website links. Do think I'm a liberal? ;)
Yes, I think you are a liberal....You allow your dog to live...
Don't have a dog.
You damn conservative..
But no Clinton involvement at this time...Or the other murders the last 25-30 years...
I've read all the links, but I've seen no evidence. I know the Clintons are scum, but I won't convict anyone without evidence. Libstains will.

the thumb drive from Rich and provided it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in London
Now wait just a minute there slick, the correct lie is Rich sent over 44,000 emails with 0ver 1,700 attachments to RussiaLeaks/WikiLies.
Get with the program you are making your fellow liars look stupid.

foxshines.jpg

As they're stating FOX News either retracks or gets sued. The family obviously isn't interested in conspiracy theories from the right wing.

"The family is officially asking for a retraction and an apology from Fox News and from the Fox 5 DC affiliate for inaccurate reporting and damaging the legacy of their son," spokesman Brad Bauman said.This week, both Fox News and WTTG-TV published and aired reports, sourced to private investigator Rod Wheeler, that said evidence showed Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks before his death. Wheeler later told CNN he had no such evidence and that he had, in fact, only heard of some information attributed to him from a Fox News reporter with whom he spoke. A FoxNews.com story on the case also cited a "federal source" who said the FBI had conducted a forensic analysis of Rich's computer and discovered thousands of emails with Wikileaks. But a law enforcement official told CNN that the FBI never had possession of Rich's laptop and did not conduct a forensic analysis of its contents."

FOX News is just doing these kinds of things to support their home boy Donald Trump and are desperately looking to point a finger at anyone else other than Julian Assange--a favorite resource quote on Trump's fairy Godfather show, Sean Hannity who frequently quotes Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder) as does Trump.

Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder who has been hold'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 YEARS, surrounded by UK Police--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of CIA documents informing terrorists the tactics used to catch them. Now we really want him. Pompeo--Trump's pick for CIA chief recently called Julian Assange a hostile non-state intelligence source.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

And who LOVES Wikileaks?

Trump and his supporters do:

FOX News is nothing more than a Tabloid magazine now-a-days. They are the FAKE NEWS. And they should get their pants sued off for this stunt.

Former U.K ambassador Craig Murray....nuff said.

the thumb drive from Rich and provided it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in London
Now wait just a minute there slick, the correct lie is Rich sent over 44,000 emails with 0ver 1,700 attachments to RussiaLeaks/WikiLies.

Thumb drives can hold incredible amounts of information and they can also provide links to "classified" information with a few passwords...like Skippy "John Podesta the Molesta's password which was "password".........seriously, it would be comical if he wasn't also involved in child trafficking. Keep believing that your beloved "demcrat party" is so pristine even in lieu of the evidence of correspondence that paints sheeple like you in a less than flattering light....keep waving that rainbow colored fag flag that represents the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes and butthurt morons........wave it from your roof top!

Thumb drives can hold incredible amounts of information and they can also provide links to "classified" information with a few passwords...like Skippy "John Podesta the Molesta's password which was "password".........seriously, it would be comical if he wasn't also involved in child trafficking. Keep believing that your beloved "demcrat party" is so pristine even in lieu of the evidence of correspondence that paints sheeple like you in a less than flattering light....keep waving that rainbow colored fag flag that represents the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes and butthurt morons........wave it from your roof top!

I am NOT a Democrat--I am an Independent with pragmatic critical thinking skills that do not need right wing talk show hosts to regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to me. In this instance FOX NEWS went down into the gutter used a tragic death to spin a story to PROTECT someone like Julian Assange a "wanted criminal" in this nation that has been hiding out in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years to avoid facing charges here. Why? To protect the Ass Clown that is in the Oval office who has been praising him, and using quotes from him--and also the other dumbass, Sean Hannity who frequently uses and references Julian Assange. So they concocted this conspiracy theory. Now if they don't retract it--FOX News is going to get sued over it.

"In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The Trump campaign’s willingness to use WikiLeaks is an extraordinary turnabout after years of bipartisan criticism of the organization and its leader, Julian Assange, for past disclosures of American national security intelligence and other confidential information."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

How many times did Trump PRAISE OR MENTION WIKILEAKS 164 times. Here the Ass Clown is praising what Pompeo (the CIA chief) just labeled as a HOSTILE intelligence enemy of this nation.
progress.org/trump-mentioned-wikileaks-164-times-in-last-month-of-election-now-claims-it-didnt-impact-one-40aa62ea5002

Julian Assange's name is going to be brought up over and over again during these Senate hearings--and FOX News is trying to re-direct attention now to their lil Einstien audience's- to someone/anyone (other than Julian Assange.) I hope they get their ass's sued off.

th

When you elect a clown, expect the circus to come along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back