What if Mueller investigation leads to Comey and Obama's WH cover up of Michael Hasting?

POLITICS

MYSTERY GROWS: JOURNALIST DIED PREPPING OBAMA EXPOSÉ
Major probe tied to agent suspected of sanitizing president's passport records
Published: 08/29/2013 at 9:03 PM
image: http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2012/01/Jerome-R.-Corsi_avatar-96x96.jpg

Jerome-R.-Corsi_avatar-96x96.jpg
JEROME R. CORSI
Email | Archive
image: http://mobile.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png

Read

Los Angeles Coroner’s Office ruled that drugs in his system at the time of the June 18 crash, including amphetamines and marijuana, likely did not contribute to the crash.

Hastings, 33 years old at the time of his death, wrote for Gentleman’s Quarterly, Rolling Stone and Buzzfeed, reporting on national security issues.

His June 2010 article in Rolling Stone featuring remarks highly critical of the Obama administration made by Gen. Stanley McChrystal — then the commander of allied forces in Afghanistan — led to President Obama relieving McChrystal of command.

Reported drug use

The autopsy two months after Hastings’ death found small amounts of amphetamine in his blood, suggesting he may have taken methamphetamine several hours before his death. Traces of marijuana also suggested Hastings had smoked the drug hours before he had taken the methamphetamine.

Hastings died when his Mercedes, traveling at a high rate of speed, crossed into the median on a deserted Highland Avenue at 4:20 a.m. and struck a tree. The automobile burst into flames, charring Hastings’ body so badly that it took several days to make a positive identification.

Los Angeles newspapers have suggested Hastings had become obsessed with Edward Snowden’s revelations about the National Security Agency’s massive domestic surveillance capabilities and with disclosures the Department of Justice had obtained of the phone records of Associated Press reporters

Read more at Mystery grows: Journalist died prepping Obama exposé

I wouldn't want to be NY Times reporter and Trump hater Michael Schmidt if the memo story is fake news. (which it is) Did you see what that BS story did to the market today? There are some pissed off big wigs in DC tonight. :badgrin:

LOL The investigation in into the connections between Trump and the Russians. And if the senile old orange clown is just terminally incompetent, or an actual criminal. Nothing to do with President Obama or the Clintons. And your attempts to change the conversation are getting real sad, an admission of fear of what will be found.

I wouldn't want to be NY Times reporter and Trump hater Michael Schmidt if the memo story is fake news. (which it is) Did you see what that BS story did to the market today? There are some pissed off big wigs in DC tonight. :badgrin:
Since the clown has succeeded in doing nothing at all to improve the economy, a -372 slide is not surprising.

Since the clown has succeeded in doing nothing at all to improve the economy, a -372 slide is not surprising.

So you admitting Obama left the economy a mess when he handed it off to tump?

See I knew you could be honest

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Some conspiraceee!!!!, RWNJ?

Be careful with what you wish for.....

This could be huge.

Muller has already requested ALL of Comey's memos back through the Obama admin.. Its about to get very interesting..
Why yes, it is. Comey and Mueller have a long history of working with memos. Memos which have decided many cases. I don't think that President Obama or Comey have anything to worry about. The clown does.

So you admitting Obama left the economy a mess when he handed it off to ttump
As good as you could expect with unfair GOP tax rates, lack of investment in the nonrich and infrastructure, and total mindless GOP obstruction and imaginary bs...90 straight months of growth, best economy in the world etc. And thanks for the corrupt GOP world depression of 2008. You jackasses don't even know about that lol...

As good as you could expect with unfair GOP tax rates, lack of investment in the nonrich and infrastructure, and total mindless GOP obstruction and imaginary bs...90 straight months of growth, best economy in the world etc. And thanks for the corrupt GOP world depression of 2008. You jackasses don't even know about that lol...

Old Rocks admitted Obama handed Trump a lousy economy why can't you?

So you are continuing to be a shit faced liar? When President Obama was handed the baton, the nation was in the grip of a GOP created economic crisis. 750,000 jobs lost that month. Market went down to 6500 by March. President Obama took immediate steps, and, from March until January of 2017, the market improved, and unemployment went down. When the clown received the baton, the market was just below 20,000, and the unemployment was at 4.7%. It is at 4.4% now, an improvement, but hardly matches the improvement under President Obama. Market less than a 1000 points above where it was in January.

Now, we will see how both fare under the clown. But the senile old fart was handed an economy in excellent shape.

Old Rocks admitted Obama handed Trump a lousy economy why can't you?

I most certainly did not, and you are one asshole of a liar.

I'm thinking the investigation will lead into the Seth Rich murder.
The crap you believe to distract you from politics and policy, dupes...
FACT CHECK: Did DNC Staffer Seth Rich Send 'Thousands of E-Mails' to WikiLeaks Before He Was Murdered?

Don't you read your own links?

det-undetermined.gif
UNPROVEN

ORIGIN
Investigated and NOTHING, conspiracee!!!! nutjob, like all your RW BS and fake news...unbelievable.

Forum List

Back