We're now going to hear a real First Lady speak

Not that cobra-faced speech thief Moronia.

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech's ever given any convention I have ever seen. I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

It's only 14 minutes, but it is the best 14 minute speech I have ever heard.

Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet her...what makes you think I would waste 14 minutes of my life to listen to her spew leftard bullshit???

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech's ever given any convention I have ever seen. I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet her...what makes you think I would waste 14 minutes of my life to listen to her spew leftard bullshit???

There are millions that did watch it, including millions of Republicans. You are going to have a very difficult time convincing them to stay with the Republican party after this convention.

And unlike the RNC convention--who lined their stage with speech's with 4 soap box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, a Haines Underwear Model & this--there is no comparison. None whatsoever.

Last edited:
I wonder what the.leftards will do.tomorrow for.an encore??? Maybe Elizabeth Warren will vomit on herself, followed by a rousing isis murder/suicide event?

Oreo is right, it will be the best EVAH!!!

You go low, we go high.

That's not what wikileaks says...you guys are disgusting
Wiki leaks exposes state secrets. You guys should focused on that instead of Benghazi or email server farces..
Hillary the hideous whore sells state secrets. One can only pray she gets the death penalty before she strokes out.
What was serving in the IDF like for you?

I forgive you, you've had a shitty day.

I like it when you cuss AND have Bible verses in your footer. Typical confused GOPer. Church on Sunday and tittle bar in Tuesday, am I right?

There are millions that did watch it, including millions of Republicans. You are going to have a very difficult time convincing them to stay with the Republican party after this convention.

And unlike the RNC convention--who lined their stage with 4 box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, a Haines Underwear Model & this--there is no comparison. None whatsoever.

Laura Benanti Impersonates Melania Trump On ‘The Late Show’ And It’s Comedy Gold

13782253_1191827260848959_1609284659730313346_n.jpg

And unlike the RNC convention--who lined their stage with 4 box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, a Haines Underwear Model & this--there is no comparison. None whatsoever.

Laura Benanti Impersonates Melania Trump On ‘The Late Show’ And It’s Comedy Gold

View attachment 82976
George Booooosh and SCOTUS along with JEB!, 2000.

At this point, thats more than your honey has access to. Were you in church yesterday in Texass?

So you acknowledge that Me-chelle is sporting a penis? BTW, I currently reside in Florida but will always consider Texas my real home. Now, have a heapin' helpin' of "go fuck yourself.". (snicker)
If that is a man, do you right wingers really believe he should have to use the men's room?

View attachment 82971
You insist on going extreme. I asked if a tranny looked like Michelle would you want him to have to use the men's room?

If you say yes your either lying or really just a homophobic asshole. IE Republican[/QUOTE

Fuck you, ass wipe.....I am beyond tired of the queers and the brain damaged trans-gendered crowd and I am especially tired of liberal cowards like you that label people and say shit behind the safety of your keyboard that you would never say to someone in real time. If I never had to interact with another leftard queer for the rest of my life? I would feel eternally blessed.
Don't worry I'm sure we wouldn't be friends.

And if you're a typical loud mouth con in public I can't help but call you out and you would get schooled then mad but nothing you could do about it physically so we just would be friends.

I wouldn't mind talking politics but when you get frustrated don't get mad cause I'll just laugh at you.

Wiki leaks exposes state secrets. You guys should focused on that instead of Benghazi or email server farces..
Hillary the hideous whore sells state secrets. One can only pray she gets the death penalty before she strokes out.

I like it when you cuss AND have Bible verses in your footer. Typical confused GOPer. Church on Sunday and tittle bar in Tuesday, am I right?

Thank you but please don't let me distract you and Oreo from....whatever it is you're doing lol.

Seriously, I'm more excited about the dnc this year than I ever have been...I bet even the kardashians are going to.tune in. This stuff is golden...a proud day for democrats!!

I am not admirer of Michelle, in fact I have called her the Marie Antoinette of our time. Her speech tonight is just rubbish. She has to,speak,of children because there is nothing else in her husbands administration that can be touted as progress.

Obamacare further continues the decline of the middle class. Families can't take care of their children because of it.

College debt is more than credit card debt and what do our children have to,show for,it.

Our children can't find jobs

Black children are being mowed down and black schools are so under serving their communities that poverty is being assured.

Michelle said it straight out. We must maintain the power we have over our children( to warp their minds)

Poverty numbers have increased and all races out of wedlock births have increased further, hurting the children most.

Barack has saddled up with 10 trillion of debt in eight years which the children will have to pay.

The democrats have two serial liars as their standard bearers. I am sure these are the role models parents wants for their children.

The list is as endless as her false rhetoric.

Basically Michelle fed us a line of bs, especially in light of her husbands record. No pundits dared challenge the First Lady so we did not have an objective assessment of her speech. This litany of falsehoods will be the theme of this convention.
What have the Republicans done? They love free trade and NAFTA.

Let's make trade fair! Democrats have been saying that for years.

We do need trade but fair trade. Corporations can't keep shipping jobs overseas and shipping products back. Fuck that. Sell that shit in China and mexico where you build it

Bill Clinton signed off on NAFTA just like the Barrypuppet wants to sign off on TPP...both parties are owned by the same oligarchs. They take turns playing "good cop, bad cop" but at the end of the day it's all about padding their bottom line and they don't give a shit about you or me.
And what about every Republican who likes the tpp and NAFTA?

Thank you but please don't let me distract you and Oreo from....whatever it is you're doing lol.

Seriously, I'm more excited about the dnc this year than I ever have been...I bet even the kardashians are going to.tune it for it. This stuff is golden...a proud day for democrats!!

So you admit, I nailed you. Thanks.

View attachment 82976
What loyalty does the democratic party have to Bernie? He's not even a democrat.

Want to bet the GOP cheated Ron Paul or those teabaggers?

Seriously, I'm more excited about the dnc this year than I ever have been...I bet even the kardashians are going to.tune it for it. This stuff is golden...a proud day for democrats!!

We've all nailed that.

View attachment 82976
George Booooosh and SCOTUS along with JEB!, 2000.

What the fuck makes you think I am a fan of the neocon or a fan of the Bush crime family that is thicker than thieves with the Clinton crime family? I know more than you on how things actually are...I know infinitely more than you.

You go low, we go high.

^Christer RWr.......(in case anyone didn't recognize the brand from the charming comments)

We've all nailed that.

The wind blew and the shit flew.
~~Shakespeare

Someone should etch this speech into stone
. All I keep hearing is everything is black and white, even though it's 2016. She refers to her daughter's as two black children or the little boy as a black boy ? Why ? Why does she do this ? Does she eat, sleep, and dream racism ?
Because she is Black and proud of that fact. Why would she not tout her children and other children as Black?

So you acknowledge that Me-chelle is sporting a penis? BTW, I currently reside in Florida but will always consider Texas my real home. Now, have a heapin' helpin' of "go fuck yourself.". (snicker)
If that is a man, do you right wingers really believe he should have to use the men's room?

View attachment 82971
You insist on going extreme. I asked if a tranny looked like Michelle would you want him to have to use the men's room?

If you say yes your either lying or really just a homophobic asshole. IE Republican[/QUOTE

Fuck you, ass wipe.....I am beyond tired of the queers and the brain damaged trans-gendered crowd and I am especially tired of liberal cowards like you that label people and say shit behind the safety of your keyboard that you would never say to someone in real time. If I never had to interact with another leftard queer for the rest of my life? I would feel eternally blessed.
Don't worry I'm sure we wouldn't be friends.

And if you're a typical loud mouth con in public I can't help but call you out and you would get schooled then mad but nothing you could do about it physically so we just would be friends.

I wouldn't mind talking politics but when you get frustrated don't get mad cause I'll just laugh at you.

A "con"? HOLY shit, you obviously don't read what I post here...,.so just because I'm not a leftard that means I am a neocon? You wouldn't say shit to me in real time and you have never "schooled" me on anything...you lack the intellect and you lack the ability to even do the work I have to learn how things really are.....bite me, bitch.

You go low, we go high.

^Christer RWr.......(in case anyone didn't recognize the brand from the charming comments)

Forum List

Back