We're now going to hear a real First Lady speak

I bet it was tough for her to say let's elect Hillary Clinton as the next President. Can't believe she said that with as straight a face as she did.
Well the other option is that clown Trump. When you weigh the two Hilary looks 100 times better than if the repubs had a legit candidate.

Hitlery wouldn't look good even up against Idi Amin.......that is just how repulsive she is....
She is just as fugly as Moochelle. Compare:

Hitlery wouldn't look good even up against Idi Amin.......that is just how repulsive she is....
She is just as fugly as Moochelle. Compare:

And this is what turned poor Barry's hair gray.

She is so beautiful when she is being passionate.

I know and Warren is a hottie........I mean if I had sex with her I'd feel like it was gay sex
Did you hear Michelle's speech tonight? It was great. I want to hear it again. Maybe if trump is a two term president Melania will give it in 2024 at the RNC convention

We can only hope....
So.who has the DNC. Decided to.win the.nomination in 2020?

And this is what turned poor Barry's hair gray.

I know and Warren is a hottie........I mean if I had sex with her I'd feel like it was gay sex
I dont know what Warren looks like but I'm pretty sure she is not as pretty as your FLOTUS.
Thats a beautiful woman. Thanks for posting pictures of her.

Back dat ass up....when.she turned and I saw that ass....she needs to stop eating fried chicken instead of forcing her healthy foods on us

I dont know what Warren looks like but I'm pretty sure she is not as pretty as your FLOTUS.

Back dat ass up....when.she turned and I saw that ass....she needs to stop eating fried chicken instead of forcing her healthy foods on us
You must have very tiny genitals. Most guys that say things like that are not very potent in bed I've been told. No wonder you go for women that look more like prepubescent boys with breast implants.

You must have very tiny genitals. Most guys that say things like that are not very potent in bed I've been told. No wonder you go for women that look more like prepubescent boys with breast implants.

You like.big butts and you don't deny.

I'm fine In bed....wanna find.out?

No.homo though

No.homo though
Of course I like big butts. Small guys like you cant do anything with them. Dont ever proposition me again. I dont mind that you are gay but that doesnt mean I indulge.

No.homo though
Of course I like big butts. Small guys like you cant do anything with them. Dont ever proposition me again. I dont mind that you are gay but that doesnt mean I indulge.
Most people think anal sex is repulsive. Female or not, a poop shoot is a poop shoot.

Not that cobra-faced speech thief Moronia.

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech ever given at any convention I have ever seen.

I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

It's only 14 minutes, but it is definitely the best 14 minute speech I have ever heard.

Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC

Republicans are soooooo done.
. You think a 14 minute speech by someone who wasn't a voice that mattered for 8 years while on vacation, and while her husband played the President on a golf course, umm is going to stop Donald Trump ? You must have fallen and bumped your head. Take two aspirin, and call your psychiatrist in the morning.

Not that cobra-faced speech thief Moronia.

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech ever given at any convention I have ever seen.

I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

It's only 14 minutes, but it is definitely the best 14 minute speech I have ever heard.

Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC

Republicans are soooooo done.
. I'll be so glad when those two are finally out of there, because maybe then when the new president resides over an issue, and someone disagrees with him or (gag) her, then they won't be called a racist.

No.homo though
Most people think anal sex is repulsive. Female or not, a poop shoot is a poop shoot.
He's not talking about anal sex you little white dicked pussy

13782185_1119266058119800_8555573683712117308_n_zps9tzjip1n.jpg

Michelle goes against her husband when she said "don't let anyone ever tell you this nation isn't great".... Hilarious.

You'd definitely know what that feels like...
George Booooosh and SCOTUS along with JEB!, 2000.

What the fuck makes you think I am a fan of the neocon or a fan of the Bush crime family that is thicker than thieves with the Clinton crime family? I know more than you on how things actually are...I know infinitely more than you.
What about your Republican senator? He's bought and paid for too

I do not participate in elections. I jumped through all the hoops and became a pre-14th amendment citizen and reclaimed my birthright thus I am an American and not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate entity that is USA.INC.......you see? I know more than you. It came with a cost...a big one.... but it was worth it. Any more questions, leftard???
Where here can I read your story. I'll search your profile. You sparked my interest

I have posted my story here...not that there is much to tell. Four years ago I learned that what I believed to be our government was nothing but a foreign owned entity that took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential services. What I also found out was that if you do not reclaim your corporate fiction that was created with your all caps name that you were actually an employee of this corporation and that when you signed up for social security, you turned over any claim to be a "man of the land" but instead a 14th amendment citizen bound by the Universal Commercial Code and you fall under admiralty law because commercial law is the law of the sea and not the law of the land which is why they do not pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes. Admiralty law was brought on the land by a series of judicial rulings with the last ruling declaring that when you receive benefits or enter into contracts with "the king" you come under his law which is Admiralty law and with that came the loss of sovereignty i.e "man of the land" that is under common law. So I forfeited all my social security money that me and my employers had paid into on my behalf and I surrendered my Social Security card because it was their property not am I eligible for any "gubermint" benefits which is fine by me....I don't want shit from this foreign owned corporate entity that has stolen at least ten years worth of my labor. If people knew what I did? There would be a pitchforks and torches march on D.C that would leave some of the these thieves at the Federal Reserve swinging from lamp posts and that's really what they deserve. Got any questions? Let me know...I'm am not as versed as some but I know a great deal.
Did Alex Jones personally sign your new citizenship papers? Inquiring minds would like to know.

You'd definitely know what that feels like...
What the fuck makes you think I am a fan of the neocon or a fan of the Bush crime family that is thicker than thieves with the Clinton crime family? I know more than you on how things actually are...I know infinitely more than you.
What about your Republican senator? He's bought and paid for too

I do not participate in elections. I jumped through all the hoops and became a pre-14th amendment citizen and reclaimed my birthright thus I am an American and not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate entity that is USA.INC.......you see? I know more than you. It came with a cost...a big one.... but it was worth it. Any more questions, leftard???
Where here can I read your story. I'll search your profile. You sparked my interest

I have posted my story here...not that there is much to tell. Four years ago I learned that what I believed to be our government was nothing but a foreign owned entity that took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential services. What I also found out was that if you do not reclaim your corporate fiction that was created with your all caps name that you were actually an employee of this corporation and that when you signed up for social security, you turned over any claim to be a "man of the land" but instead a 14th amendment citizen bound by the Universal Commercial Code and you fall under admiralty law because commercial law is the law of the sea and not the law of the land which is why they do not pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes. Admiralty law was brought on the land by a series of judicial rulings with the last ruling declaring that when you receive benefits or enter into contracts with "the king" you come under his law which is Admiralty law and with that came the loss of sovereignty i.e "man of the land" that is under common law. So I forfeited all my social security money that me and my employers had paid into on my behalf and I surrendered my Social Security card because it was their property not am I eligible for any "gubermint" benefits which is fine by me....I don't want shit from this foreign owned corporate entity that has stolen at least ten years worth of my labor. If people knew what I did? There would be a pitchforks and torches march on D.C that would leave some of the these thieves at the Federal Reserve swinging from lamp posts and that's really what they deserve. Got any questions? Let me know...I'm am not as versed as some but I know a great deal.
Did Alex Jones personally sign your new citizenship papers? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Withdrawing from the UCC system requires nothing of the kind but you wouldn't have the faintest clue about it.

She sounds to me like she's been angry since day one. Angry about there being to many white folks in charge of stuff, angry about the food everyone eats, angry about the air everyone breaths, angry bout her husband, I mean she's just angry.

She sounds to me like she's been angry since day one. Angry about there being to many white folks in charge of stuff, angry about the food everyone eats, angry about the air everyone breaths, angry bout her husband, I mean she's just angry.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the ho attended a church for 20 year that preached hate against Whites and Jews so she is pissed about them.

She sounds to me like she's been angry since day one. Angry about there being to many white folks in charge of stuff, angry about the food everyone eats, angry about the air everyone breaths, angry bout her husband, I mean she's just angry.

No need for name calling, but yep she did sit in that racist church with her husband listening to how the whites are never going to allow the blacks true equality, and who knows what else was being preached in that church to them for those years. I had high hopes that they would finally see the light after getting out of it all, and next joining the American team, and not the one race against another team. It was amazing to see how brainwashed they were when first got the job as president and first lady. The comments they made showed just how bad it was.

No.homo though
Stop letting guys do you in your poop shoot and no one will call you repulsive then. See? Problem solved. :cool-45:

No.homo though
He's not talking about anal sex you little white dicked pussy
He was hoping he could seduce me into going up his poop shoot. :laugh:

Forum List

Back