We're now going to hear a real First Lady speak

Not that cobra-faced speech thief Moronia.

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech ever given at any convention I have ever seen.

I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

It's only 14 minutes, but it is definitely the best 14 minute speech I have ever heard.

Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC

Republicans are soooooo done.
. I'll be so glad when those two are finally out of there, because maybe then when the new president resides over an issue, and someone disagrees with him or (gag) her, then they won't be called a racist.
I've disagreed with the POTUS plenty of times and no one ever called me a racist. Then again I never called him a Black SOB or ****** either.

You must have very tiny genitals. Most guys that say things like that are not very potent in bed I've been told. No wonder you go for women that look more like prepubescent boys with breast implants.

You like.big butts and you don't deny.

I'm fine In bed....wanna find.out?

No.homo though
Of course I like big butts. Small guys like you cant do anything with them. Dont ever proposition me again. I dont mind that you are gay but that doesnt mean I indulge.
Most people think anal sex is repulsive. Female or not, a poop shoot is a poop shoot.
He's not talking about anal sex you little white dicked pussy
He was hoping he could seduce me into going up his poop shoot. :laugh:
I wonder if he eats his wife's pee hole. If he does, why is he eating a pee hole? It's where a woman pees

So obviously a poop shoot can be used for more than pooping too.

Last edited:
Thats a beautiful woman. Thanks for posting pictures of her.

Back dat ass up....when.she turned and I saw that ass....she needs to stop eating fried chicken instead of forcing her healthy foods on us
You must have very tiny genitals. Most guys that say things like that are not very potent in bed I've been told. No wonder you go for women that look more like prepubescent boys with breast implants.

No.homo though
Of course I like big butts. Small guys like you cant do anything with them. Dont ever proposition me again. I dont mind that you are gay but that doesnt mean I indulge.
Most people think anal sex is repulsive. Female or not, a poop shoot is a poop shoot.
Do you eat pussy? Lots of people think that's nasty too. Who cares?

Back dat ass up....when.she turned and I saw that ass....she needs to stop eating fried chicken instead of forcing her healthy foods on us

No.homo though
if he ate pussy he would be a cannibal.

No.homo though
I am a virgin by choice, but I don't think I could ever do oral sex.

I would definitely consider it before anal though.

No.homo though

Are you a guy or girl? Are you talking about giving or receiving? How old?

No.homo though

I am a man. 27

I am a man. 27
:rofl:

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It is the most inspiring speech ever given at any convention I have ever seen.

I had no idea Michelle Obama could deliver a speech like this. She touches on the angry Sanders supporters--she hits Trump's tweety fingers, and she nails it for Hillary Clinton.

It's only 14 minutes, but it is definitely the best 14 minute speech I have ever heard.

. I'll be so glad when those two are finally out of there, because maybe then when the new president resides over an issue, and someone disagrees with him or (gag) her, then they won't be called a racist.
I've disagreed with the POTUS plenty of times and no one ever called me a racist. Then again I never called him a Black SOB or ****** either.

When did you disagree?

No.homo though

I do, yummy.....small guys lolol, nice, but I said no homo........that's democrat for I'm not gay.....I thought you knew that.....keep up with the DNC will you?????

. Are you black ? If yes, then it is said you can't be a racist no matter how bad you disagree with Obama, but if your WHIIIIIIITEY.?????.. Well all I can say is bahwahawahawahawahawa your a racist no matter what you protest if go against the dictator & chief...

. Are you black ? If yes, then it is said you can't be a racist no matter how bad you disagree with Obama, but if your WHIIIIIIITEY.?????.. Well all I can say is bahwahawahawahawahawa your a racist no matter what you protest if go against the dictator & chief...
Yes I am Black and yes Black people can be racist. I know plenty of Black people that think you are basically an ape that can be taught to speak.

As a whitey you can say what you want to but in most cases I will think youre a racist if you call the POTUS out of his name and show a lack of respect. if you have an issue with that then choose your words carefully instead of whining about it.

Yes I am Black and yes Black people can be racist. I know plenty of Black people that think you are basically an ape that can be taught to speak.

As a whitey you can say what you want to but in most cases I will think youre a racist if you call the POTUS out of his name and show a lack of respect. if you have an issue with that then choose your words carefully instead of whining about it.
. Respect for Obama ? Did you show respect for all president's in the past ? Didn't think so, but I'm not ever going to attack a person's skin color because that is just stupid, but I will attack his policies or idiotic rehtoric all day long. Hmm, guess I'm not a racist then am I ? Because I'm not a racist, it makes it very easy for me to spot one.

. Respect for Obama ? Did you show respect for all president's in the past ? Didn't think so, but I'm not ever going to attack a person's skin color because that is just stupid, but I will attack his policies or idiotic rehtoric all day long. Hmm, guess I'm not a racist then am I ?
Yes respect for Obama. You are the one whining about being called a racist. I could give two flying fucks if someone thinks I'm racist.

angry-meal_zpsptpnaxki.jpg
She sounds to me like she's been angry since day one. Angry about there being to many white folks in charge of stuff, angry about the food everyone eats, angry about the air everyone breaths, angry bout her husband, I mean she's just angry.
And yet, she didn't YELL HER ENTIRE SPEECH like one DB I can name...

Forum List

Back