'We're electing idiots': Liz Cheney pinpoints the biggest problem in American politics

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Oh DAMN. Liz Cheney speaks out right after the Trump tape was released last night and says, “We’re electing idiots.” There is simply no better word I can think of to describe Donald Trump & his sycophants in Congress than idiot. We must do better.

Liz Cheney knows the system better than anyone in the history of the world. it's a system. a no good corrupt system!
I hope Liz isn't excluding herself in saying that we're electing idiots. There are PLENTY on both sides of the aisle that have/had no business representing other voters. Of course, she knows the system. She's one of those who had no business representing voters. Only reason she was chosen in the first place was because of daddy's last name.

Money is not free speech, it is bribery...

In other first world countries if a politician gets money it is call bribery..

If a politician is taking money, he isn't working for the people the people, he is working the people who paid him...

It has not just be money, it could be more job security like in the form of donations or influence...

Wake up, the 1st amendment was never designed to tackle heavy influence of wealthy people with narrow views effectively buying favour through Dark Money donations...
It is Bribery..

Oh DAMN. Liz Cheney speaks out right after the Trump tape was released last night and says, “We’re electing idiots.” There is simply no better word I can think of to describe Donald Trump & his sycophants in Congress than idiot. We must do better.

Liz Cheney should look in the mirror first being she is an idiot herself.

So, you don't think Biden is an idiot?

"Washington, DC is 12 square miles bordered by reality." - President Andrew Johnson

She is 100% correct

I hope Liz isn't excluding herself in saying that we're electing idiots. There are PLENTY on both sides of the aisle that have/had no business representing other voters. Of course, she knows the system. She's one of those who had no business representing voters. Only reason she was chosen in the first place was because of daddy's last name.
Which of her policies do you object to the most?

The problem here comes from A) the electoral system and B) the voters....

When people decide that they want representatives that represent the same sort of dumb going on inside their heads......

Liz Cheney also covered up the story about Martin Luther Kings plagiarism of his PhD thesis. The story was in the Wall St Journal and Liz got it buried.

Forum List

Back