"We're done with the cover up": House UFO hearing set, Rep. Burchett to chair

If it is proven that aliens have visited us in the past and continue to do so....how will the American People deal with it?.....I think the major reason that it was covered up from the gitgo is that the powers that be fear Panic...that the people cannot handle the idea of superior beings visiting us, abducting us etc. aka.....that they have the ability to do whatever they want with us.

I remember reading the Bible as a kid and in Genesis where it speaks of war in heaven....that simply does not fit in most peoples concept of Heaven.

In the New Testament of the Christian Bible, the Book of Revelation describes a past war in heaven between angels led by the Archangel Michael against those led by "the dragon", identified as the devil or Satan, who was defeated and thrown down to the earth.

Revelation's war in Heaven is related to the idea of fallen angels, and possible parallels have been proposed in the Hebrew Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Revelation 12:7–10​

Last edited:
  • Banned
If it is proven that aliens have visited us in the past and continue to do so....how will the American People deal with it?.....I think the major reason that it was covered up from the gitgo is that the powers that be fear Panic...that the people cannot handle the idea of superior beings visiting us, abducting us etc. aka.....that they have the ability to do whatever they want with us.

I remember reading the Bible as a kid and in Genesis where it speaks of war in heaven....that simply does not fit in most peoples concept of Heaven.

In the New Testament of the Christian Bible, the Book of Revelation describes a past war in heaven between angels led by the Archangel Michael against those led by "the dragon", identified as the devil or Satan, who was defeated and thrown down to the earth.

Revelation's war in Heaven is related to the idea of fallen angels, and possible parallels have been proposed in the Hebrew Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Revelation 12:7–10​

You're correct. The military didn't want a panic. Look what happened when Orson Wells did his War of the Worlds radio play in 1938. People on the east coast went into sheer panic.

There are no aliens that we have.met. A cheap way to strike fear into enemy states though.
You are entitled to your opinion but there is no way you could possibly know whether it is true or not.

Too many reportrs from very credible people to accept your opinion as valid.

Though it could be true that military strategists have used these reports occasionally to make our enemies believe we have advanced technology....and we may have if the reports of reverse engineering regarding ufo's are true....as Bob Lazar asserts.

Anyhow I think the most convincing thing regarding whether or not the UFO phenomenon is real is how even Presidents are kept in the dark on the basis they have no need to know.....I know Carter tried to get to the bottome of it...but he was honest enough to report that he was barred....the quetion i have is who are these people covering this thing up...to the extent they can tell a President to take a hike...he has no need to know. etc.

10 UFO Sightings 🛸 that are the Best EVIDENCE of Aliens 👽!

Last edited:
Screw those UFOs When are they going to release the truth about Bigfoot, or the top secret procedure they used to turn Mr. Potatohead gay.

You're correct. The military didn't want a panic. Look what happened when Orson Wells did his War of the Worlds radio play in 1938. People on the east coast went into sheer panic.
~~~~~~
There`s a big difference in those educated in the 1930`s than in the latter part of the 20th Century and the first decade of the 21st.

Never forget Von Brauns words to Carol Rosin --- Aliens will be the last card ( False Flag). Regardless of your belief in that sort of Alien , we might be very fast approaching that point . Deep State might be running out of options unless they expand from the SARS2Covid19 test. And they now have every piece of required evidence for Gullibility and Compliance should they prefer to run an invasion scam rather than another deadly disease Scamdemic .Look at the frequency of "Aliens" mention in MSM articles and reports-- moving away from ridicule to fake subject interest etc etc . Organise your looting gangs now . Could be millions available during the panic and Sheeple breakdown .

Forum List

Back