Zone1 Were Black and White People Ever Equal?

Countering your and e.g. BlackUK_Dude endless nonsense propaganda - claiming that Negros are superior to e.g. Europeans (without ever providing any proof). And that Negros like you and BlackUK_Dude endlessly blame e.g. Europeans and occurences from 1754 for their own shortcomings in 2023.

I never said that black people are superior. I said that black people have a superior history, that's because we have been on the planet longer.

And you know what's funny ? I'm not even a fan of "my race has did X" and then racking up ledger and the other race racking up their ledger and both beefing about who ledger is the highest or best because guess what ? I did not do it. Frankly I find it embarrassing dick riding on another man's brilliance But white supremacists always like dick ride and dine out on accomplishment of what other whites have done

I never said that black people are superior. I said that black people have a superior history,
That depends on what era of history you are referring to. I don't believe anyone would call the last 1000 years of African history superior. With a few exceptions, the African continent has largely been a disaster over that time period for a variety of reasons.

If one studies the irrefutable evidence of history, it shows that pretty much whites learned from blacks. That the reverse of what you claim is true.
Countering your and e.g. BlackUK_Dude endless nonsense propaganda - claiming that Negros are superior to e.g. Europeans (without ever providing any proof).

What did e.g. Europeans or Asians who are 5000 years ahead of Negros - supposedly "learn' from them? (proof)
And NO, Egyptians, Kushites or Carthaginians were not NEGROS, You still are not able to understand the difference between CULTURE ethnicity and a "continental" artificial race term, such as African.

A Celtic from e.g. Germany in 800 B.C. is NOT the same CULTURE nor ethnicity as a Greek from the Homer era. Even though they both are European Cultures and belong to the European "continental" race, (as artificially defined by today's standards - since no one knows as to where they factually "originate" from 5000 years ago). aside from 'hinting" towards Minor and central Asia.
An African from the e.g. ancient Kushites is NOT of the same culture nor the same ethnicity as a Shona-Bantu from Zimbabwe. or an Ashanti-Bantu from Ghana, (the latter were named Negros by the Europeans due to the RIVER NIGER and these African folks sharing the same low common culture and Bantu ethnicity).

That ALL Negros happen to be dark to black and share the same appearance is simply due to them sharing the same Ethnicity. It's the English and their language who traded the term Negro into Blacks. Thus creating a RACIST minded term for Negros from the 17th century onward, simply being fixated onto a common skin pigmentation of people living in Africa - a Bushman or a Sana is factually NOT a Negro nor a Black.

It is only inherent RACISTS that try to define human mankind solely via skin pigmentation (and constitute skin pigmentation as being a common race) - and therefore retain a totally wrong view and interpretation of history and it's respective Cultures and ethnicities. Aka folks like you referring to every European and even a pale Middle-Eastern as a White.

AFAIK it is ONLY the USA that classifies it's own citizens into shades of colors - aka Black, White, but strangely does NOT aply this skin pigmentation issue, when it comes to e.g. Hispanic or Asians.

And before you wander off into e.g. BlackUK_Dude fantasy world, those half-monkeys from Africa that started to wander around 500,000 years ago - where NOT Blacks nor NEGROS, but beheld all kinds of skin and fur color tones and physical distinctions, starting to develop "evolving" into their own very specific ethnicities and cultures around 30,000 years ago, in those respective "continental" areas.

I never said that black people are superior. I said that black people have a superior history, that's because we have been on the planet longer.
:auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Your usual garbage posting - I am still waiting for your List - depicting names and dates from those ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians that supposedly lived before Archimedes or Pythagoras. Now trot off with your meaningless and plain stupid posts.

Countering your and e.g. BlackUK_Dude endless nonsense propaganda - claiming that Negros are superior to e.g. Europeans (without ever providing any proof).

What did e.g. Europeans or Asians who are 5000 years ahead of Negros - supposedly "learn' from them? (proof)
And NO, Egyptians, Kushites or Carthaginians were not NEGROS, You still are not able to understand the difference between CULTURE ethnicity and a "continental" artificial race term, such as African.

A Celtic from e.g. Germany in 800 B.C. is NOT the same CULTURE nor ethnicity as a Greek from the Homer era. Even though they both are European Cultures and belong to the European "continental" race, (as artificially defined by today's standards - since no one knows as to where they factually "originate" from 5000 years ago). aside from 'hinting" towards Minor and central Asia.
An African from the e.g. ancient Kushites is NOT of the same culture nor the same ethnicity as a Shona-Bantu from Zimbabwe. or an Ashanti-Bantu from Ghana, (the latter were named Negros by the Europeans due to the RIVER NIGER and these African folks sharing the same low common culture and Bantu ethnicity).

That ALL Negros happen to be dark to black and share the same appearance is simply due to them sharing the same Ethnicity. It's the English and their language who traded the term Negro into Blacks. Thus creating a RACIST minded term for Negros from the 17th century onward, simply being fixated onto a common skin pigmentation of people living in Africa - a Bushman or a Sana is factually NOT a Negro nor a Black.

It is only inherent RACISTS that try to define human mankind solely via skin pigmentation (and constitute skin pigmentation as being a common race) - and therefore retain a totally wrong view and interpretation of history and it's respective Cultures and ethnicities. Aka folks like you referring to every European and even a pale Middle-Eastern as a White.

AFAIK it is ONLY the USA that classifies it's own citizens into shades of colors - aka Black, White, but strangely does NOT aply this skin pigmentation issue, when it comes to e.g. Hispanic or Asians.

And before you wander off into e.g. BlackUK_Dude fantasy world, those half-monkeys from Africa that started to wander around 500,000 years ago - where NOT Blacks nor NEGROS, but beheld all kinds of skin and fur color tones and physical distinctions, starting to develop "evolving" into their own very specific ethnicities and cultures around 30,000 years ago, in those respective "continental" areas.
There is only one race--the human race.

Before all of this reparation stuff going on I mean. Were black and white people ever on even terms, or is the general consensus that black and white people have never and will never be the same? I have my own thoughts and opinions on this, but it would be suicide to mention them in my OP in a zone 1 thread.
I always picture you eating Gold Fish

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
This thread is an example of moderator bias.

But this garbage gets old. Racist whites post this dumb shit as if America has no history.

Would whites have what they do now had they not excluded everybody else?

HELL NO!

So what makes whites like the OP create threads asking this question?

OK. Let's go.

Western Civilization comes from the moors, that's why the hate blacks. The moors built europe and civilized, which is why history is white washed. European history is only 800 years old, England the greatest european civilization isn't even one a thousand years old

Even Hollywood has portrayed the moors as black in everything.

Even the Uncharted 4 game on ps4 has a picture of a Moor and it's a black man, and they refer to his clothes as Moorish.
1701661196510.png

It's never been a secret.

The white man calls it the dark ages when the Moors ruled over them, and they call it the Renaissance when they finally dethroned them.

The Moors built Colleges and Universities that brought accounting, business, law, engineering, astronomy, biology, chemistry, medicine, etc. They also taught how to build cities and proper sanitation.
Meanwhile Timbuktu is so fictional that White people made the Universities in Timbuktu part of World Heritage sites.

Timbuktu -- World Heritage Site -- National Geographic

In addition to that the Ahmed Baba institute was built to house the collection of manuscripts that private citizens were housing in Mali.

Ahmed-Baba-Institute.jpg

The disgusting part to me that if you say the word Mandingo then White people think some weird freaky sexual shyt. The Mandingo (aka Mandinkas and Malinke) are the founders of the Kingdom of Mali.

And NO, Egyptians, Kushites or Carthaginians were not NEGROS

The native people of Egypt called that area Kemet. That word meant "land of the Blacks". And the Greek scholars described the original Egyptians as Black, in very detailed terms

1682979568272.png

Blk ppl walking around thousands of years ago in 100 degree weather with no skin issues, wearing sandals, curly super coarse black hair, and wide noses

White History: “nah they weren’t black, there is nothing to support that idea”

Literally each and every single account of the Ancient Egyptians from the Greeks themselves describes them as nothing more and nothing less than men, from Africa, of dark skin.

Am I to believe some white "professor" and his little kiss ass camel breath lackeys know more about the Egyptians than the their own ancestors who were actually there or the Egyptians themselves?

The Egyptians depicted themselves with dark-brown skin in their own art. And even distinguished themselves in some of their work from the white Mediterranean and middle Eastern people.

Their religion, language, culture, and architecture of Ancient Egypt--including the concept of resurrecting as pyramids as grandiose tombs and tributes--are all African in origin.

Nearly every statue of a common Egyptian man and woman shows someone with black African braids, afros, and other afrocentric hairstyles.

I've never seen a Egyptian artifact or work of art that celebrated flowing blonde or Caucasian hair.

1682979597007.png

1682979605111.png

princesse-amarnienne-de-la-famille-d-akhenaton.jpg

The great Sphinx of Giza, even without his nose, is CLEARLY the face of an African man.

The Egyptians were not traveling Greeks or Arabs.

There is nothing resembling an existing Israelian, Russian, Turkish, Swedish Jordanian, Lebanon, Syrian (or any euro country) culture recovered from Ancient Egypt.

They were black people. Case closed over and over. I swear black folks can't have shyt. Not even a tiny glory in world history is good enough for some white and non blk ppl

We have to be completely invisible. I've heard it all from these desperate white supremacist scholars and I expect to see a billion more "King Tuts German DNA revealed!" Clickbait, Hollywood films starting British actors, And phony racist outrage cus someone dared to say the logical truth about an Ancient African society

This fresco is taken from the tomb of Huy, the Viceroy of Kush during the reign of Tutankhamen.

M0418c.jpg

M0418c-33.jpg

The 25th Dynasty, which consisted of the Nubian Kings that ruled over Egypt, were the descendants of these Viceroys.

There have been LESS THAN A DOZEN mummies tested out of THOUSANDS of samples. There is no possible way to make ANY CONCLUSION on this matter based on such a premature undeveloped science and a COMPLETE lack of FULL genome wide genetic comparisons.

All three of these mummies were from LATE PERIOD in KNOWN NORTHERN FOREIGN GRAVES. So the white supremacists who conducted study and sensationalized the title did so with insidious intention of misleading the public and Egyptologist Stewart Scott broke down in his lecture. Scott damn near said that these people were in fact clearly doing some political stunt in order to be so damn ignorant of Khametic population history.

I'll always say, the best way to know a countries demographics is to see how the army looked like

ancien-egypt-armies.jpg

I've yet to see a white or asiatic version of these models. mind you these models date back as far as 2500 bc

Even in the hierographic of Ramses II striking at the pitch black nubians, you can see that Ramses' army themselves looked like nubians, just like the nubians you see today. Those pitch black "nubians" him and his army were attacking were clearly Nilotic. they even have the same side profile as Nilotics today.
ramsis-ii.jpg

These "Egyptologists" need to go ahead and test and release the genetic profile of the mummies of the first dynastic. fukk they waiting for?

You still are not able to understand the difference between CULTURE ethnicity and a "continental" artificial race term, such as African.

OK. Tell me the difference.

They are both white and that's how they classify themselves. I don't break the white supremacists up. They all work together. They are all the same

If you had 50 poisonous snakes coming at are you gonna worry about that one is a black mamba, one is a cobra, one is a inland taipan, one is a viper and they have different cultures ?

NO. All you are concerned with that they're all coming to you with bad intentions

During the Civil Rights movement, Dan Burros was a top ranking member of the American Nazi Party, & a recruiter for the United Klans of America- the same klan group responsible for the 16th st church bombing which killed 5 blk girls. Burros committed suicide when a reporter outed him for being jewish

EdGAnMtVAAU8QCM

EdGAp1PUMAAQ3C4

So I don't play this game of dividing the white supremacist up. So talk all you want about culture and race the only culture the white supremacist has is that they agree is hating on blk ppl

And they are all black because they appear white.

People would look at them (kushites, Shona, Ashanti) presume their blkness and treat them accordingly. So the assumptions of competence, law-abidingness, credit-worthiness, and general intelligence (None of which blk people can assume others will presume about us) would be given

Blackness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

Be quiet

IF Bushman or Sana or Shona or Bantu was in court and you were the judge and jury ? You would give them a million years like all the other white supremacist do with black ppl. There would be none of the sh*t your talkin
"o no they are not negro, they are kushite, they are bushman"

Last edited:
Mindlessly stuffing one handful of Gold Fish crackers into your ignorant mouth after another. Then you inspect your cheese powder crusted fingers and lick them. It's the stuff of nightmares.
I guess she could be stuffing her mouth with Cheetos like I'm sure she envisions you.

Why do I have the sudden urge to club somebody like a fucking seal?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
OK. Let's go.
Your endless diversions via constant unsubstantiated nonsense posts.

OK - so where is that list of yours??????? showing names and dates of Negro scientists and mathematicians that lived before Archimedes and Pythagoras???? which would be 2000 years BEFORE the Moors (Arabs and North-Africans) came to Spain. Not to mention the Romans who had been in Spain already 1500 years BEFORE the Moors. Not to mention the own Iberian culture.

I had already told you - just because someones skin pigmentation is dark to black - DOES NOT REPRESENT a BANTU NEGRO. E.g. a Tamil, Australian Aborigine nor a NUBIAN or a Kushite, derive nor are related to Bantu Negros.

Mali/Timbuktu dates from the 11th century A.D. onward - created and build by Arabs and North-Africans e.g. Berber - nothing to do with Bantu Negros. It reached it's civilization height in the 13th to 15th century A.D. and had NOTHING to offer that could have matched e.g. Constantinople, Rome, Geldre or Venice etc. etc. etc. at the same period. It's a highlight solely for Saharan-African civilization, that's all.

This was my last post to you - since I am not going to waste my time further on your unsubstantiated and thus. ridiculous nonsense.
And since until today - you can't come up with your list - documenting your claimed "ingenious" Negros.

Last edited:
Your endless diversions via constant unsubstantiated nonsense posts.

OK - so where is that list of yours??????? showing names and dates of Negro scientists and mathematicians that lived before Archimedes and Pythagoras???? which would be 2000 years BEFORE the Moors (Arabs and North-Africans) came to Spain. Not to mention the Romans who had been in Spain already 1500 years BEFORE the Moors. Not to mention the own Iberian culture.

Everyone should study the Moors. They ran Europe for near 700 years people. They ruled europe from 700 ad to 1490 and Introduced all kinds of shyt to White people and advanced their knowledge in astronomy, cartography, medicine, basic hygiene, mathematics, music, architecture, all type of shyt.

Their dynasty lasted for almost three times the length of the United States existence, and almost 200 years longer than overall modern European global dominance and you can talk about black American history because black Americans pretty much built America

I had already told you - just because someones skin pigmentation is dark to black - DOES NOT REPRESENT a BANTU NEGRO. E.g. a Tamil, Australian Aborigine nor a NUBIAN or a Kushite, derive nor are related to Bantu Negros.

Here - You are just repeating what you have already wrote.

"An African from the e.g. ancient Kushites is NOT of the same culture nor the same ethnicity as a Shona-Bantu from Zimbabwe. or an Ashanti-Bantu from Ghana, (the latter were named Negros by the Europeans due to the RIVER NIGER and these African folks sharing the same low common culture and Bantu ethnicity).

That ALL Negros happen to be dark to black and share the same appearance is simply due to them sharing the same Ethnicity. It's the English and their language who traded the term Negro into Blacks"

Don't make a statement and then when someone debunks that statement, you ignore it and you repeat the same statement again.

Australian aborigines get the same racist white supremacist treatment as other black ppl

Mali/Timbuktu dates from the 11th century A.D. onward - created and build by Arabs and North-Africans e.g. Berber - nothing to do with Bantu Negros. It reached it's civilization height in the 13th to 15th century A.D. and had NOTHING to offer that could have matched e.g. Constantinople, Rome, Geldre or Venice etc. etc. etc. at the same period. It's a highlight solely for Saharan-African civilization, that's all.

They are black.

This was my last post to you - since I am not going to waste my time further on your unsubstantiated and thus. ridiculous nonsense.
And since until today - you can't come up with your list - documenting your claimed "ingenious" Negros.

Fear leads to Hate.
Hate leads to Anger.
Anger leads to Suffering.

Fear of genetic annihilation is the answer.

The Moors are the living example of that.
They removed the white-Christian leadership.
They started creating brown children with white women.
They civilized the Europeans, showing how much smarter and scientifically advanced they we're.

I don't agree with white-supremacists methods and fight till my last breath against clowns and others like you but I understand why you feel they need to be so evil and treacherous when dealing with the blks of the world. Your genes literally depend on it

Last edited:
What do you think about this story then?

I think that if such a holiday will give certain folks more self-pride, that would be good and might lower the rates of violent crime.

I can never forget reading that Ms. Parks in her older years was violently robbed by a young gentleman of her ethnicity.

I think that if such a holiday will give certain folks more self-pride, that would be good and might lower the rates of violent crime.

I can never forget reading that Ms. Parks in her older years was violently robbed by a young gentleman of her ethnicity.
I think there are too many federal employee holidays as it is. If Alabama wants to give their state workers the day off, fine.

Everyone should study the Moors. They ran Europe for near 700 years people. They ruled europe from 700 ad to 1490 and Introduced all kinds of shyt to White people and advanced their knowledge in astronomy, cartography, medicine, basic hygiene, mathematics, music, architecture, all type of shyt.

Their dynasty lasted for almost three times the length of the United States existence, and almost 200 years longer than overall modern European global dominance and you can talk about black American history because black Americans pretty much built America

Here - You are just repeating what you have already wrote.

"An African from the e.g. ancient Kushites is NOT of the same culture nor the same ethnicity as a Shona-Bantu from Zimbabwe. or an Ashanti-Bantu from Ghana, (the latter were named Negros by the Europeans due to the RIVER NIGER and these African folks sharing the same low common culture and Bantu ethnicity).

That ALL Negros happen to be dark to black and share the same appearance is simply due to them sharing the same Ethnicity. It's the English and their language who traded the term Negro into Blacks"

Don't make a statement and then when someone debunks that statement, you ignore it and you repeat the same statement again.

Australian aborigines get the same racist white supremacist treatment as other black ppl

They are black.

Fear leads to Hate.
Hate leads to Anger.
Anger leads to Suffering.

Fear of genetic annihilation is the answer.

The Moors are the living example of that.
They removed the white-Christian leadership.
They started creating brown children with white women.
They civilized the Europeans, showing how much smarter and scientifically advanced they we're.

I don't agree with white-supremacists methods and fight till my last breath against clowns and others like you but I understand why you feel they need to be so evil and treacherous when dealing with the blks of the world. Your genes literally depend on it
The Moors ran SPAIN which they conquered in a bloody invasion. They never spread further than that. Their "civilization" was completely based upon the Romans and Greeks that they absorbed when they conquered the Western Roman Empire based in Constantinople (modern Istanbul). As the Greek/Roman/ Jewish dhimmis were gradually absorbed into Islam all the advancements stopped and the Moors reverted to the sixth century practices. As western civilization advanced in the fifteenth century, Moorish civilization declined in lockstep. The Moors finally conquered Constantinople in May of 1453, by 1492 Moorish rule of Spain had ended; by 1613 all Moors had been expelled. The Moors didn't create anything, they merely used what their Roman/Greek/Jewish dhimmi had developed before conquest and continued to develop on a diminishing basis as they were slowly absorbed into Islam. The basic principle of Islamic culture has always been in 'Shallah, as Allah wills, that is a very poor basis for scientific or technical advancement.

Forum List

Back